Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) (25481 Views)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by peckhamboi: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2011
Enugu State Governor Impregnates First Lady's Younger Sister

A big sex scandal is currently rocking the Enugu government house. At the centre of the sex scandal is the state governor, Sullivan Chime and his sister-in-law, Ebere Igwe. Ebere is the younger sister of Clara Chime, the governor’s wife and first lady of Enugu state.

It was reliably gathered from sources in Enugu that a secret romantic affair between Chime and his sister-in-law has recently produced a baby boy.
A source in Enugu Government House disclosed that the affair between Governor Chime and Ebere, started shortly after he married Clara in October 2008.

The lavish traditional marriage held at Isuochi home town of the Igwe’s costed the state government a fortune, not minding the fact that Chime was marrying Clara as a second wife, having divorced his first wife from Ogakwu family in Udi town where he hails from.

After the ceremony, Clara moved into the Governor’s lodge with her younger sister, Ebere who just graduated fromAbiaStateUniversity. Unknown to the first lady, this was the beginning of an affair between her husband and Ebere.

Few months after, the first lady noticed that the Governor was always eyeing Ebere, and became suspicious of them. Not wanting to lose her husband to her younger sister, the first lady suggested that her sister should go abroad for her masters degree.

However, by the time Ebere left the country for her post graduate programme abroad, she was already into a deep relationship with the Governor.

She benefitted a brand newToyotacar and frequent overseas trips from the relationship which continued even while she was studying abroad.

The affair however blew open sometime last year when Ebere returned to the country after her studies abroad and told the first lady that she was pregnant for the governor.

According to sources, Clara was so shocked to the point that she became emotionally wrecked.

The first lady was taken to Rev. Fr. Njoku’s Upper Room Ministries at Emene Enugu for prayers and later, her mother took her to a native doctor who succeeded in stabilizing her mind, even as the governor turned a blind eye to her situation.

The first lady thereafter told her younger sister to abort the pregnancy, but she refused. The first lady reportedly sent thugs after her younger sister, and when the governor got wind of the plan, he made special security arrangements for her.

To make sure that the pregnancy was not tampered with, the governor sent Ebere to theUnited Stateswhere she eventually delivered a baby boy recently.

However, the first lady swore not to allow her younger sister into government house again.

Ebere’s whereabouts remain unknown, although an unconfirmed source said that she is nursing the baby at the governor’s Udi country home.

The scandal has forced the first lady to maintain low profile to the point that she sends either the wife of the Secretary to State Government or Speaker of the House of assembly to represent her in public functions. She no longer attends her weekly prayer programme.

[s]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,79134.0.html[/s]

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/111313-sullivan-chime-enugu-state-governor-impregnates-wife-s-younger-sister.html
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by KnowAll(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2011
In other climes this Governor would be forced to resign, but here he is celeberated, how can any man in his correct senses impregenate their wife's junior sister?  undecided  and yet we think our leaders are mentally capable of ruling. Some idiooots the other day on this forum was even banding this guy's name for presidency. May God help us from all these 'Moral Bankrupt men' at the helms of affairs of our nation. We are a doomed nation with the cause of Sodom and Gommorah hanging over our heads.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by efisher(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2011
@OP Where is this news from? Naijapals is just another forum like nairaland. Come back and tell us the story when the "sources" have been "confirmed". There are too many "unconfirmed" sources these days.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2011
efisher:

@OP Where is this news from? Naijapals is just another forum like nairaland. Come back and tell us the story when the "sources" have been "confirmed". There are too many "unconfirmed" sources these days.
You and I know that the governor would do everything to prevent the conventional media houses from publishing the story.btw what if the story is true ?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Sunofgod(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2011
The first woman on this earth was trouble (Eve)

And the last woman on this earth will be trouble.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2011
Sun of god:

Woman is the root of evil.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by KnowAll(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2011

It is this kind of un-balanced thinking that makes one wonder whether some people on this forum has any grey matter at all. Are u saying your mother is evil since she is a woman. We must not condone this young man's lurid sex fantasy and shambolic behavior.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by wesley80(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2011
I guess we are supposed to scream; Alu! But wait o, this sounds like a great script, who wrote it? Amaka Igwe I guess. All that's left for it to have credibility is an appearance on Sahara Reports or better still Wikileaks!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by 1luvkipsus: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
Nva liked dis chime.how did he even become d governor?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2011
Where are those ppl who loves posting Chime's picture all over the web as the "most handsome Govenor"? grin

Oh dear, Nigerian men are something else. Never can they control their pe nis. What a shame. . . . .

No more respect for marriage.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
I don't believe the story!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
Nairalanders and their joy in rumor mongering.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2011
jason123:

I don't believe the story!
South-East:

Nairalanders and the joy in rumor mongering.

actually it is true

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/111313-sullivan-chime-enugu-state-governor-impregnates-wife-s-younger-sister.html

http://247ureports.com/?p=707
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

actually it is true

http://247ureports.com/?p=707

grin grin grin
You this guy! You actually took your time to find out if it's true or not? Na wa o! cheesy

@topic
This speaks volumes about the moral standards of our society. Imagine a WHOLE governor committing such an offense?! SAD!!!! sad angry
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2011
Disgusting !
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
Big Eff up!!!! After so much good work, the guy just messed himself up!!!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by otokx(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2011
Did he not divorce 1 to marry 2 he can equally do same and marry 3.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Sunofgod(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
otokx:

Did he not divorce 1 to marry 2 he can equally do same and marry 3.

Simple . . . .

He just has to divorce his wife, marry her sister and start another affair with his ex wife.

As things stand his Baby Boys' status is that of a B.astard.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
jason123:

Big Eff up!!!! After so much good work, the guy just messed himself up!!!
If true, this incidence has been going on while the guy has also been doing his good job. I do not see the relationship between his sex life and his performance.

Bad as it is, what he did is what 100% of Nigerians are doing: sleeping with girls they are not married to. He was just unlucky/silly that he did not use a condom or the condom broke while in action ( wink wink wink); hence the pregnancy

Did Abiola not sleep with almost all the women there are in odualand?
Was Obasanjo not sleeping with his own daughter in law (apparently with a condom), yet did not develop Nigeria like Chime is developing Enugu?
Was Clinton not sleeping with his staff?
Did Abacha not die on top of Indian har/lots?
Wait until Fasola/Uduaghan/GEJ/etc' own bubbles burst- men na men boo.

As long as he gets Enugu on track and does not embezzle Enugu's money, the rest na him private matter. That is naija for you.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2011
lol @ ibo people and their many silly drama. They be cracking me up I swear.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

dude stop call ethnic groups here. is this what Tinubu trained paying you to do on Nl
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

Are you not one of the many b/asta/rds from MKO Abiola's joy stick?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

If true, this incidence has been going on while the guy has also been doing his good job. I do not see the relationship between his sex life and his performance.

Bad as it is, what he did is what 100% of Nigerians are doing: sleeping with girls they are not married to. He was just unlucky/silly that he did not use a condom or the condom broke while in action ( wink wink wink); hence the pregnancy

D[b]id Abiola not sleep with almost all the women there are in odualand?
Was Obasanjo not sleepi[/b]ng with his own daughter in law (apparently with a condom), yet did not develop Nigeria like Chime is developing Enugu?

As long as he gets Enugu on track and does not embezzle Enugu's money, the rest na him private matter. That is naija for you.

Why not face the issue at hand? Must everything be tribal?? What is wrong is wrong, so I wonder why you are trying to justify it simply because Odua . .abacha did something. undecided

Really, it was not necessary. No one, at least I was not looking at it from a tribal POV.

So the question is, WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH ABIOLA AND ABACHA?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

dude stop call ethnic groups here. is this what Tinubu trained paying you to do on Nl

STFU and stop sniffing my diiick. Must you even pay any attention to my post or is it just that you can not exist on NR without chasing me you dumb a.S.s.

Looks like many of you can not survive or succeed without the thought of Tinubu in your life or as part of your existence.  If you have beef with Tinubu, I heard his house is somewhere in Ikoyi, go over there and confront him or kill yourself. Fucckkiing loser.

Get of my diiick. Damn!!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Rgp92: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
Shi.t happens  grin grin grin
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
jason123:

Why not face the issue at hand? Must everything be tribal?? What is wrong is wrong, so I wonder why you are trying to justify it simply because Odua . .abacha did something. undecided

Really, it was not necessary. No one, at least I was not looking at it from a tribal POV.

So the question is, WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH ABIOLA AND ABACHA?

And what has it got to do with his performance?
I was saying it in the context of man's nature, you illiterate.
No one was tribal about it? You are a fool. What was Eko Ile doing? Thunder fire your lying nyash there.
Clinton is also Nigerian? You bloody heediot.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Are you not one of the many b/asta/rds from MKO Abiola's joy stick?

Why bother articulating to me what you saw in the mirror?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

STFU and stop sniffing my diiick. Must you even pay any attention to my post or is it just that you can not exist on NR without chasing me you dumb a.S.s.

Looks like many of you can not survive or succeed without the thought of Tinubu in life or as part of your existence.  If you have beef with Tinubu, I heard his house is somewhere in Ikoyi, go over there and confront him or kill yourself. Fucckkiing loser.

Get of my diiick. Damn!!

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin damn this tinubu is a hot spot for you

it is like i hit straight to your nervous system, omo no get nervous break down.

Eko a ti ACN o ni baje o, ,.,.,.,.,. O baje ti!!!!! wink
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Did Abiola not sleep with almost all the women there are in odualand?
Was Obasanjo not sleeping with his own daughter in law (apparently with a condom), yet did not develop Nigeria like Chime is developing Enugu?

This mindset is reason why Nigeria is likely to go another turn on the wheel of chaos and quamire!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

Why bother articulating to me what you saw in the mirror?

Duh!! Is your name not Babalola Abiola again?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

This mindset is reason why Nigeria is likely to go another turn on the wheel of chaos and quamire!

You do not even have a mindset, let alone this type of mindset.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

You do not even have a mindset, let alone this type of mindset.

south east, kobojunkie is right

that sort of mentality is a very wrong mind set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari / FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" / Rivers Tribunal: 16 Senators, Reps Petition Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.