Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair (55616 Views)

Bayo Ononuga Finally Agrees That Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer β€”David Hundeyin Reacts / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by millionaireman: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
trutharena:
This foolish Hundeyin himself is the carrier of fake news and most of the Obiidiots learn it from him.

So why is he trying to correct them now?

I’m sure this fake news of him disguising tomeet Tinubu will make the CJN scared of Obiidiots and suddenly rule in favor of the Peter Obi.

Is the CJN going to be among the members of the panel of judges to look into presidential election petition?
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by moneyissweet(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Keep fooling yourself, May 29 2023 go shock you

Wagwanbrethren:
Abeg how will a right thinking person believe that nonsense in the first place? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£
Maybe you are not okay in the head. Why does the CJN need to stress himself that much when he can easily talk over a phone. Plus, some wailers said Tinubu is in the hospital so, how come? 🀣

People have made themselves stupid all because of their hate for Tinubu. Funny how a lot of dum swallowed the fake news. 🀣
Let me repeat for those wailers, Tinubu is the president elect, no one born of a woman can change that, not even the CJN! πŸ˜„

If Una like keep wailing about "stolen mandate" like Obi is an angel. Make I see whether Dem go troll their boy "Hundeyin" for not being on their side. 🀣🀣
Losers!
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by CrownWale93(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
That's how the guy called me online almajiri when I asked him this question as per the attached picture below.

trutharena:
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1639219575450656769?t=oDn7RBR-Wu-UeuoSVk_2rQ&s=19

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Madups(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
How will a right thinking person allow thugs to prevent people from voting in an election? [quote author=Wagwanbrethren post=122026164]Abeg how will a right thinking person believe that nonsense in the first place?
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Johnjustice: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Zombidients aka obidient, equals to lies, propaganda and deceit.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by luluman: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
trutharena:
This foolish Hundeyin himself is the carrier of fake news and most of the Obiidiots learn it from him.

I’m sure this fake news of him disguising tomeet Tinubu will make the CJN scared of Obiidiots and suddenly rule in favor of the Peter Obi.

You need help seriously:
First just calling people names at will.
Second failing to see the goodness in Hundeyin if he corrects the Obidients to be on right track.
So what really do you want?
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by bewla(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
trutharena:

Don't you get it
He has out live is usefulness
And bact to his base
Living the goulash something to remember
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Arabmoniq(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
At least he is not as stupid as your father that made the mistake of using condom and cum in your mother the sperm that produce you.

[color=#990000][/color][quote

author=trutharena post=122026068]This foolish Hundeyin himself is the carrier of fake news and most of the Obiidiots learn it from him.

[/quote]
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by waledeji(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
MasterJayJay:

We know those who believe Obasanjo is not Yoruba. Those who can deny their own blood, what else can't they deny?

Sahara reporters owned by Sowore, Gazette owned by Samuel Ogundipe.

What kind of fufu gibrish is this
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by sharpchap: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
what is the CJN of Nigeria doing in London at the same time as Tinubu who claimed to be going to France? immediately after a lawsuit was filed??
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by mrteee: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
trutharena:
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1639219575450656769?t=oDn7RBR-Wu-UeuoSVk_2rQ&s=19

Tinubu matter has really become an obsession with David Hundeyin, to the extent that he's doing things that he wouldn't normally do for example giving wings to unverified news without any shred of proof. When he tweeted that CJN/Tinubu story yesterday I was captivated but when I opened the tweet and I saw "...peoples gazzette", unnamed "sources", no picture evidence and all other sensationalism stuff, I was terribly disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by SenatePresdo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
trutharena:

I swear, the news fit make the Chief Justice not to be confident to rule in favor of Tinubu.

The thing will overwhelm him.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Menclothing: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
When they can easily do video call online fake news people
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by HNICEARTH: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
...and here you go

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by TheOgaBoss: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
millionaireman:

Is the CJN going to be among the members of the panel of judges to look into presidential election petition?
he plays a vital role in selecting the judges.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Formation10: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Abeg how will a right thinking person believe that nonsense in the first place? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£
Maybe you are not okay in the head. Why does the CJN need to stress himself that much when he can easily talk over a phone. Plus, some wailers said Tinubu is in the hospital so, how come? 🀣

People have made themselves stupid all because of their hate for Tinubu. Funny how a lot of dum swallowed the fake news. 🀣
Let me repeat for those wailers, Tinubu is the president elect, no one born of a woman can change that, not even the CJN! πŸ˜„

If Una like keep wailing about "stolen mandate" like Obi is an angel. Make I see whether Dem go troll their boy "Hundeyin" for not being on their side. 🀣🀣
Losers!

Edit: The man even enter mosque today, chaii these wailers no go finish me. Too much lies and mumu propaganda all because their candidate didn't win! 🀣
where is your prove that he enter mosque today
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by millionaireman: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
he plays a vital role in selecting the judges.

Is it not legal for parties to object to judges selected by the CJN?

Buhari was influenced by Tinubu to appoint the CJN.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Gbogbowa: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Losers!

Edit: The man even enter mosque today, chaii these wailers no go finish me. Too much lies and mumu propaganda all because their candidate didn't win! 🀣
how many times did Tinubu met with wike in uk, when they can talk on phone but at the end both of them deny meeting but later everyone get to know they met. Tinubu is a serial liar and he will not rule this country by God grace
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by soojar(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Softmirror:

OBASANJO IS NOT YORUBA. THAT'S THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND. OBASANJO CAN'T DISPUTE THIS. HE JUST CAN'T. IT'S THE TRUTH BELIEVE IT OR NOT. HIS FATHER IS IGBO.

First hand? grin grin grin

We learn everyday
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by TheOgaBoss: 3:43am On Mar 25, 2023
millionaireman:

Is it not legal for parties to object to judges selected by the CJN?

Buhari was influenced by Tinubu to appoint the CJN.
except the parties can establish a case of conflict of interest, they cannot determine who is selected as a judge.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by millionaireman: 5:57am On Mar 25, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
except the parties can establish a case of conflict of interest, they cannot determine who is selected as a judge.

So this is why they tell us go to court; after positioning their favourite judges in the courts.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Aldol: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Abdul05:
See,

If zombidiots are not breastfed with lies they would ask for their missing brains l swear.. grin grin

Lies and deceit must be the order of the day inorder to make zombidiots relevant

This comment deserve a Grammy award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Abdul05: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Aldol:

This comment deserve a Grammy award

grin grin grin God bless you.sir
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Wildkat02: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Abdul05:
See,

If zombidiots are not breastfed with lies they would ask for their missing brains l swear.. grin grin

Lies and deceit must be the order of the day inorder to make zombidiots relevant

Have u heard that Tinubu is dodging being served his court papers from PO? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Your madate thief don jakpa. If he likes let him run to the moon or pretend it doesn’t exist, we will send it to him with a rocket πŸš€ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by theforemost: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Abdul05: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wildkat02:

Have u heard that Tinubu is dodging being served his court papers from PO? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Your madate thief don jakpa. If he likes let him run to the moon or pretend it doesn’t exist, we will send it to him with a rocket πŸš€ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Continue fooling urself. ..with ur manhood.... cheesy cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Wildkat02: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Abdul05:

Continue fooling urself. ..with ur manhood.... cheesy cheesy

U mean Manhood Abu-rigger? πŸ˜‚
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by RealTalkNoBull: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2023
mrteee:

Tinubu matter has really become an obsession with David Hundeyin, to the extent that he's doing things that he wouldn't normally do for example giving wings to unverified news without any shred of proof. When he tweeted that CJN/Tinubu story yesterday I was captivated but when I opened the tweet and I saw "...peoples gazzette", unnamed "sources", no picture evidence and all other sensationalism stuff, I was terribly disappointed.
But all David Hindeshit has always published was false, unsubstantiated, reports
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Jollyjustcome: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2023
waledeji:
What kind of fufu gibrish is this

I keep telling ladies of today to take their time in choosing a partner. And the latest events in Nigeria is the reason I give such advise. Clearly, Buhari is Nigeria's biggest mistake. And these are the signs ladies must look for to avoid more Buhari's in our midst.

As a lady,, if you meet a man

A) who holds leadership position but "doesn't accept responsibility" for anything under him,, then RUN AWAY.
B) who cannot control his subordinates, then RUN AWAY.
C) who plays "hide and seek" and is "indecisive",, then RUN AWAY.
D) allows subordinates do anything they want,, the RUN AWAY.

See, Nigeria is about to DIE on the global stage. If Bola Tinubu is sworn in,, then we are doomed as a nation. We have reached this terrible state because Buhari is indecisive, because Buhari plays hide & seek, because Buhari is grossly irresponsible and stupid.

I can't imagine Tinubu winning a presidential election if I was a leader. I would have capped him long ago. Tinubu- a global criminal- has manoeuvered his way to Ask Rock,, under Buhari's watch. It's a regretful situation.

Bola Tinubu should have been stopped at the APC presidential screening,, but Buhari was indecisive. Under Buhari,, Tinubu bought INEC and Buhari didn't know. Tinubu almost bought the Judiciary and Buhari still didn't know. Tinubu has met Buhari's CJN twice and Buhari didn't know. In fact, Tinubu can buy Buhari's family and Buhari would not know.
And now, Buhari wants to swear-in the bought certificate from INEC. Buhari doesn't know anything. He is so stupid and he has been played by a criminal. It's a shame for an army General.

It is very clear to all that if you leave Buhari and Tinubu alone, Tinubu would beat Buhari clean and clear. Buhari is just too dumb and stupid for a man. He is the kind of man ladies must reject.

As a woman,, always look our for Buhari attributes when choosing a partner. We don't want more dumb children. Please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.