Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja (41584 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Commendable from sowore.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Okiton: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Madups(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Free my man.. Dude is in a select class cos yoruba men wey dey under 45 wey get common sense nor reach 20.
highchief1:
I don’t even know what Sowore wants from life
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
highchief1:
I don’t even know what Sowore wants from life
you should ask yourself that question...because nobody know u
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
All IPOB terrorists shall not know peace in Jesus name
stop involving Jesus name in your foolish thoughts
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
What did chude did?
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by FireUpNow(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sowore na all roads lead to fame and popularity
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Blaze232(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Go and align yourself with the truth..

Nigerian youths are the Obidients and God is our leader through his Excellency, Mr Peter Gregory OLUWA TOBILOBA Obi.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by emerged01(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Though sometime Sowore can be very rude but He is a man we will always remember for his fight for humanity in Nigeria.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by ediko5(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm seeing #Freejude everywhere, why?

Why should someone arrested for cyber crime be freed because he supports a particular Canditate of your choice?
Yet you celebrated the incarceration of hush puppy

That's crude Hypocrisy.

But what's with OBIdients and criminality angry

From Hudenyi whom Oxford Uni axed because of fraudulent book lunch, misogynism, sexism and racketeering.
Now to Jude for Yahoo Yahoo

Well it's not surprising, Obi has penchant for criminality

He was arrested for cyber stalking.
Check the meaning of that

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by chukwuibuipob: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
angry Afonja man should leave igbo alone angry.u called us Eluuupigs, coconut heads, flatheadpigs, IPOB 10 deadliest terrorists,Osupigs,idots,baby factory ogbonna, angry.Leave biafran alone angry

1 Like

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by HEBEI: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Before you choose the part of an activist, be ready for legal and illegal prison terms.

Enjoy yourself bro.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
HOW THE LORD WORKS.

THIS OBI-NGO MOCKED SIMON WHEN HE WAS CALLED IN BY FINLAND AUTHORITIES... SOMEONE FIGHTING FOR HIS FREEDOM.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, NIGERIA BECAME A PARADISE TO THEM. THEY EVEN HAILED BUHARI AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE AND DSS TO ARREST ANY IPOB / AUTOPILOT THAT SAYS NO ELECTIONS.

NOW THE NIGERIAN POLICE HE HAILED HAS ARRESTED HIM. COMPLETE TWIST OF FATE cheesy

THIS IS WHY WE CALL THEM ZOOGERIANS! HE MUST EAT THE WATERY BEANS HE WISHED ON THOSE WHO CLMAOURED FOR REFERENDUM. ZERO PITY. THIS IS WHAT WE MEAN WHEN WE SAY ONE NIGERIA WILL HAPPEN TO ALL OF UNA.

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by highchief1: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
you should ask yourself that question...because nobody know u
lol
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by kambili999(f): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Why should someone arrested for cyber crime be freed because he supports a particular Canditate of your choice?

That's crude Hypocrisy.

From Hudenyi whom Oxford Uni axed because of fraudulent book lunch, misogynism, sexism and racketeering.

You know it's more honorable to stay quiet when you know nothing about an event.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by bolacode: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sowore is a real activist.
Obingo is a mere opportunist
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by intruder15(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

That's crude Hypocrisy.

Wanted to ask if you were sick or something. Then I remembered a post where you have to let go of your senses to support a certain party.

The law states that the police force should not detain someone for more than 48 hours before taking the person to court.

Continue acting blind to what MC Oluomo did in Lagos. When justice becomes selective, it's no longer justice. It becomes witch hunt.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Nordy: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
DrTexas:
I pray he gets released soon, i cannot imagine what he is going through right now.

God guide you.

He is out, about 3pm in the day.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by buharibanjo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nice1
Who visit u for dss?
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by smeag0l(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
He has been released
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by hobat4cash(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

That's crude Hypocrisy.

It's a pity there is no adjective in the dictionary to describe you. Keep wallowing in your buffoonery, this maltreatment will go round and I pray you won't find help when you are falsely accused and tortured. Unam ikot mkpo.
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Runsboi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
hjj

Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by sulakishop(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ppl should embrace harmony and let the sleeping dog lie. Some causes died with the figther/originator of the cause and is dead forever.

The earlier we accept, the better.

I stand by one Nigeria
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
stop involving Jesus name in your foolish thoughts
IPOB terrorist spotted
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by Juliusetoo: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
EBMedia:
Nigerian activist, Omoyele Sowore has visited Nnamdi Chude at the cell of Police Force Criminal Investigation Department (FCID) in Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

Chude, a strong supporter of Peter Obi was arrested by the interpol in Anambra State during the March 18, gubernatorial and house of assembly elections.

Sowore wrote on his Twitter handle;

Nice one from Mr Sowore

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1639262175628861447?s=20
Re: Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja by tariwalters(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:
In 2013, I was arrested for defamation of character. I was abusing one popular pastor and his members were busy fighting on behalf of their father in the Lord, I was anonymous, I was trolling. I was enjoying it.

Until I said the worst that would seal my fate, I started threatening the entire church, I said I would bring a gun into the church, or drive bulldozer into the church on Sunday.

The members started digging into my profile and found a phone number , they traced it to my WhatsApp number and posted my picture online,

The next Day na Sars come jack me for house. I denied everything, I even said I was drunk, funny enough the pastor even know me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.