Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured (46375 Views)

Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation / Governorship Ticket: Sanwo-Olu Rejects PDP's Offer - Gboyega Akosile / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by arantess: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:

Of course I have to mention Igbos cos most of us are fed up with the nonsense Yoruba leaders are doing especially in Lagos... Lagos state almost fell to the hands of Igbos if not for God.

This same Sanwo Olu gave like 5 Igbos about 20 million naira each despite the massive looting of shops and businesses at Lekki all the way down to Bode Thomas in Surulere during EndSars.

What rubbish!!

How will Yorubas be getting treated shabbily in their own home while aliens keep getting all the compensation. How many Yorubas Sanwo Olu don help?
You are quite foolish
Go and burn your shop and receive 20million

Shebi your eye don clear, he has been re-elected and default mode don enter

Ntooor

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Ignatio(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:

Of course I have to mention Igbos cos most of us are fed up with the nonsense Yoruba leaders are doing especially in Lagos... Lagos state almost fell to the hands of Igbos if not for God.

This same Sanwo Olu gave like 5 Igbos about 20 million naira each despite the massive looting of shops and businesses at Lekki all the way down to Bode Thomas in Surulere during EndSars.

What rubbish!!

How will Yorubas be getting treated shabbily in their own home while aliens keep getting all the compensation. How many Yorubas Sanwo Olu don help?

Your hatred for Igbo have no end. Just admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by depure(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:

What rubbish!!

I pity the mindset you have
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by sweerychick(f): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:

What rubbish!!

you are really an insecure deranged fellow. Stop disgracing the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Ignatio(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Did you not see the governor presenting the cheque and also where he kick started fhe rebuilding of the burnt akere market?

The Igbos are more important than Tinubu urchins in this Lagos

Igbos pay more tax than them. Government is not a fool.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Everlastingson: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
They have started.. Sanwo Olu can go and donate 100 million to Igbo traders after Igbos burnt down the Atere market but is refusing a court order to compensate a Yoruba with 5 million.. You people should continue with the self-sabotage and hatred for fellow Yorubas.

Senseless. Were you not among the fools shouting that Sanwo Olu must be reelected? Now stew in your juice! Don't complain. After all Sanwo Olu is original Yoruba and no Yoruba man does evil.Enjoy Sanwo Olu goodness. If you mention Igbo again in this matter you'll be cursed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Babaibe: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2023
You are a fool.Sanwoolu did the right thing. Government is not a charitable home, or an institution anyone can explore to make money. If the man must be paid 5million, then everyone deserved to be paid 5 million. Because, at a stage, we have experienced an abuse or not. How do you want us to even know that this guy is not an Obi supporters shouting elluppee, because a detailed review of the end sars parody shows that it was organised and incited by Igbos. Our Yoruba only fell for the incitement. There is no physical damage to his vehicle nor body , but he ran to court to demand for 5 million. I knew he must have been advised by the greedy lawyer effiong who shared this on social media, because he is targeting a percentage from the money. Sanwoolu is a good man, and he will show respect for the rule of law. He never said no, but he only appealed to show evidences and further present their position on the case. If the lawyer is sure they have a case, he should do his job at the appeal court. Then justice will be served, and I am sure the government will comply. This is not Abia, Anambra,Imo,Enugu, and Ebonyi where government does not respect court judgement because their selfishness drives them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Sleekfingers: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
They have started.. Sanwo Olu can go and donate 100 million to Igbo traders after Igbos burnt down the Atere market but is refusing a court order to compensate a Yoruba with 5 million.. You people should continue with the self-sabotage and hatred for fellow Yorubas.

Wetin concern tribe for this matter now? There are lots of brainless children on this platform . The FG need to do something about this forum....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Sleekfingers: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2023
weyreypey:
Judgement can still be appealed

I tire o......
But some brainless children have already thrown Sanwo olu under the bus.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:

So what u wrote nw means what😂😂😂😂 pigs

We chase shinedu comot he pain them bastard pigs😂😂😂

I don't live in Lagos olodo...I'm only pointing your stupidity to you so enjoy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Everlastingson: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Jogs1900:
I don't know why the lawyer is blackmailing the government ..Appealing a judgment does not mean the government rejects payment of compensation .
It's the normal thing to do since there is still room for appeal.

Stop contradicting yourself. If you want to pay the compensation why are you appealing the judgement? Ehnn? Was the young man in question not tortured? Yes or no? Sanwo is appealing coz he doesn't want to pay. And he will not pay.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by melodyisaac: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:

Una never see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Mandate2023: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Rayban25:

I don't live in Lagos olodo...I'm only pointing your stupidity to you so enjoy

Where is d stupidity u r pointing.......and where do u live pls let's compare to know if u should have been pointing to ur foolish miserable state instead of lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by diggindeep: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:

Pig brain.......ur eye go see shege as u have said during dis sanwo regime......ur life will be more miserable nw 😂😂😂😂

Aye e ma baje ni oloriburuku omo irankiran idile oloshi

Since sanwo refuser to pay sara money is what will make u see hell so be it for u

Make d rest of us wey go succeed continue to enjoy the developmental projects from road, education, healthcare, more industries, light rail transportation, business opportunities and employment opportunities while ur eye see shege.......u can relocate to abia where LP won for free money since uber driver not getting compensated is now sorrow and ur life problems

Kindly return to ur region pls no be by force to stay SW oh

Àwọn òbí rẹ ti ní láti rò pé àwọn bímọ. wọn fi akoko wọn ṣòfo bibi aṣiwere ainireti, aini ile. omo baba mewa. Emi ki i se igbo, mi o si gbe inu egbin to pe ni Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:

Where is d stupidity u r pointing.......and where do u live pls let's compare to know if u should have been pointing to ur foolish miserable state instead of lagos

If i tell you were I live will it change your myopic brain?...Its obvious you have never left lagos and apparently from your write up you dont even have the means to..but that's enough reason to take out your misery on me...kindly drink sniper or find way to leave Lagos small
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Jack500: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
This one just dey cry...

Keep crying..

Cry Blood sef...

You are inconsequential and a resounding failure..spits

You are referring to your father that failed to train you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Beolly(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
Sanwo comes across like an arrogant man, it was obedient movement that humbled him

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Isabi4lov: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2023
A particular tribe is not happy about this but why ? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Mandate2023: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2023
Rayban25:

If i tell you were I live will it change your myopic brain?...Its obvious you have never left lagos and apparently from your write up you dont even have the means to..but that's enough reason to take out your misery on me...kindly drink sniper or find way to leave Lagos small

Werey which state u dey stay make we show u wetin need ur pointing for there not lagos

B4 them born u I don dey travel around Nigeria and out of Nigeria idiot bastard 😂😂😂😂
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by BiafranPatriot: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin...

Is that all you gat??

After wailing and ranting??

Ko ni dafu awon gbogbo ile baba ati mama eh??

Enikure, omo ale oshi..spits

Jack500:

You are referring to your father that failed to train you.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by BiafranPatriot: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Mumu don dey speak in tongues...

Cry Blood zombie...Niggaz dont bloody kia!
grin grin grin grin grin

norriswood:
...why re u still pained....next action is suicide or u will just slump Nd peme...this life is so simple than carried the whole of burial ground for head which is Igbos land..eranko Omo ale....Omo abipabe...Omo tiwon gbodo jiri laro kutukutu...bad luck child ..Omo eran...meeeeheee
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:

Werey which state u dey stay make we show u wetin need ur pointing for there not lagos

B4 them born u I don dey travel around Nigeria and out of Nigeria idiot bastard 😂😂😂😂

You cant even lie to save your life tongue...try and sneak yourself out of Lagos even if it's by canoe tongue
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Mandate2023: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2023
Rayban25:

You cant even lie to save your life tongue...try and sneak yourself out of Lagos even if it's by canoe tongue

Just 1 simply question.....which state are u from

Why r u running riots
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by grandstar(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2023
To be frank, admittance he was tortured amounts to an acceptance that the toll gate massacre happened.

That may be the reason behind it. 5m is chicken change to the Lagos state government
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Bolaji1996: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2023
People can be easily deceived online ehn, abeg any government can refuse to pay compensation if they wish. What does that have to do with pretense? So make he dey pay compensation to everybody that sue his government abi.

Some fools are even saying he used and dump Yorubas to get elected like wtf?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:

Just 1 simply question.....which state are u from

Why r u running riots

Will telling you the state I'm from put money in your empty account? tongue
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Mandate2023: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Rayban25:

Will telling you the state I'm from put money in your empty account? tongue

U r not even proud of your state😂😂😂😂

That's to say lagos state is d most developed and rightly govern state in Nigeria yet u r pointing fingers........tell us ur state make we show u where u need to point ur fingers to u dey fear😂😂
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:

U r not even proud of your state😂😂😂😂

That's to say lagos state is d most developed and rightly govern state in Nigeria yet u r pointing fingers........tell us ur state make we show u where u need to point ur fingers to u dey fear😂😂

Okay if you say sotongue...but still consider taking my advice and sneak yourself out of Lagos even if it's for one minute tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Buhari: "I Will Serve For Only One Tenure" (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.