Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? (1072 Views)

Woman, Two-yearold Son Detained Over Husband’s Debt (photo) / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / Get Out Of Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by yourinfo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hello fellow formites, I am in a financial mess.I owe some debt.Please, could someone tell me what to do to come out of debt?
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by sholatech(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2011
Pray and Pray till you get devt relief/debt cancellation!
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by offor85: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2011
hi, am emmanuel and am here to tell you that three months ago, i was in a worse situation than yours. contact me on 07032734207 and i will tell you how i got out of debt.
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by IykeD(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2011
Do you know if he even has enough money to make calls. All these una contact me here and there, why not share your info here, you never can tell, it might be of benefit to other people.
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by basadenet: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2011
offor85:

hi, am emmanuel and am here to tell you that three months ago, i was in a worse situation than yours. contact me on 07032734207 and i will tell you how i got out of debt.
The poster said he needs a way of debt. so if you have any ideas why dont u give it to him here, rather than asking him to contact you. I hope you will not be asking the poster to buy a manual or so?
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by offor85: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
guys am a business man, hw much does it cost 2 put a call across 2 me? moreover, d idea i intend 2 giv out is my secret 2 megafortune, so i cant post it to d forum, whoever is interest must indicate seriousness and then we can talk.
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2011
offor85:

guys am a business man, hw much does it cost 2 put a call across 2 me? moreover, d idea i intend 2 giv out is my secret 2 megafortune, so i cant post it to d forum, whoever is interest must indicate seriousness and then we can talk.
If you've really got mega fortune information secrets, this might just be your opportunity to help someone in need.

yourinfo:

Hello fellow formites, I am in a financial mess.I owe some debt.Please, could someone tell me what to do to come out of debt?

If you really want to get out of debt, please be careful and don't go contacting anyone. I may not be forthcoming with a reasonable answer to your problem because I don't really know what you have at hand to make riches, but I know this for sure, If you go around telling people how indebted you are, you may end up getting into more debts by the time you fall into fraudulent hands. Your situation makes you a target.

Enlighten me, How much do you owe and what kind of job do you do and how much does your current job pay? You don't have to broadcast it, But I believe the answer to those questions holds the solution to your problem.
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by FatBusyBee(f): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2011
hello yourinfo,

interesting question! and im sure you are going to start getting different answers to this. from expert and non expert alike. my first advice, do not take advice from everybody. if you want to take advice from anybody i suggest you check his/her forum post [ this is not a parameter for good advice] but previous post can really tell you who such person is

secondly, to get good advice from people you should have given brief details about yourself and what you do or can do. i believe with that you can get people telling you what to do base on your info.

get us this info and im sure some good Samaritans here will offer you some solutions without asking you to make a secret call.
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by yourinfo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2011
Well I am greatful for all contribution, but could you please send any useful infomation to my e-mail. ajiberufus@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt? by sellers4buyers(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you must owe, owe debts that will be used for production or for business transactions.

If you are indebted and paying your debtors is a challenge, get intouch with Debtbuyerng. We pay your debt while you pay or small small over a period of 5years. Get intouch at debtbuyerng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Bank That Grants Easy Loan Without Collateral? / Prices Of Vacuum Cleaner? / To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.