Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,488 members, 7,847,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related (2463 Views)

Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) / Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by Featuredgist: 12:53am On Mar 25, 2023
The story of the Oyo palace saga continues, and this time the Late Alafin if Oyo’s brother discloses in a phone conversation that all the twins are not related according to DNA.
To get the full story, kindly read our previous post.
So Badirat, Queen Ola jumps the fence and escaped to Lagos over the night,she got to Lagos and she continued her affair with MC oluomo, while in Lagos Mc oluomo opened her first store for her, all along after she escaped, the king ordered of the arrest of her dad and mum, placed a ban on her passport and made sure her account was freezed so she won’t have access to the money in her account, she was living her life in Lagos and getting to meet new people,all along while she left her kids in the palace, there is one of the kings son that goes by the name Skimeh, he saw that as an opportunity to check if those child truly belongs to iku baba Yeye, he took things needed from the King and took them for DNA, alas none of the children are for the king, the result of the DNA was kept in the kings file and skimeh have a copy of it too, while in Lagos, Ola started following other married men,after she got hint that the kids she left in the palace are not being taken care of, she then spoke to the guard and returned to pick those kids in the palace with the help of some of the security guards, while packing her stuffs, she has a spare key that she used to make use of if she want to steal baba’s money because kabiyeesi have a money bank in the palace, she entered that room, packed some money, got hold of some of the kings gold chain and ran back to Lagos

https://featuredgist.com/gistlover-all-late-alafin-of-oyos-twins-are-not-related/

1 Like

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by otipoju(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2023
Featuredgist:
The story of the Oyo palace saga continues, and this time the Late Alafin if Oyo’s brother discloses in a phone conversation that all the twins are not related according to DNA.
To get the full story, kindly read our previous post.
So Badirat, Queen Ola jumps the fence and escaped to Lagos over the night,she got to Lagos and she continued her affair with MC oluomo, while in Lagos Mc oluomo opened her first store for her, all along after she escaped, the king ordered of the arrest of her dad and mum, placed a ban on her passport and made sure her account was freezed so she won’t have access to the money in her account, she was living her life in Lagos and getting to meet new people,all along while she left her kids in the palace, there is one of the kings son that goes by the name Skimeh, he saw that as an opportunity to check if those child truly belongs to iku baba Yeye, he took things needed from the King and took them for DNA, alas none of the children are for the king, the result of the DNA was kept in the kings file and skimeh have a copy of it too, while in Lagos, Ola started following other married men,after she got hint that the kids she left in the palace are not being taken care of, she then spoke to the guard and returned to pick those kids in the palace with the help of some of the security guards, while packing her stuffs, she has a spare key that she used to make use of if she want to steal baba’s money because kabiyeesi have a money bank in the palace, she entered that room, packed some money, got hold of some of the kings gold chain and ran back to Lagos

https://featuredgist.com/gistlover-all-late-alafin-of-oyos-twins-are-not-related/

When very elderly man go marry smallie,wey her body still dey hot, what did you expect .

Abeg make we talk better thing ojare.

7 Likes

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by Newdawn30: 1:51am On Mar 25, 2023
Not surprised, too many infidelity stories coming out of the palace

It just mirrors how sexual crime has is at an all time high, I made this statement without doing anything search if for anything the last few years has seen countries like lagos state and a handful of states to develop data base for their states
Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by oz4real83(m): 3:38am On Mar 25, 2023
These Yoruba obas have been so overhyped that you won't imagine shits like this happen to them, so very disappointing🤦🏽‍♀️🤮

5 Likes

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by shortIGBOman: 6:05am On Mar 25, 2023
oz4real83:
These Yoruba obas have been so overhyped that you won't imagine shits like this happen to them, so very disappointing🤦🏽‍♀️🤮

See for yourself. See Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings in IGBO Land. As they go to the North, prostrate and show loyalty to their Northern masters.

Even na Almajiri them see, they will prostrate and greet them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by THEGALADIMA(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2023
I doubt this story, the MC Oluomo case, thats not how it happened ooo

otipoju:

When very elderly man go marry smallie,wey her body still dey hot, what did you expect .

Abeg make we talk better thing ojare.
Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by oz4real83(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2023
shortIGBOman:

See for yourself. See Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings in IGBO Land. As they go to the North, prostrate and show loyalty to their Northern masters.

Even na Almajiri them see, they will prostrate and greet them
my oba no dey there ooo. I am from the land where the king is King indeed, o'baghato'kpe're!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by PeggySandas(f): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2023
cool
Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by HornyTave1: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2023
oz4real83:
my oba no dey there ooo. I am from the land where the king is King indeed, o'baghato'kpe're!!!

Iseee

Edo where Kings are Born.
Kings are never made

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by shortIGBOman: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2023
oz4real83:

But your State has the worst Governor. Obaseki is the worst Governor after Ikpeazu of Abia grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2023
Over hyped oba wey small girl run "Street", is that one oba ?

I thought such character will never happen under the late Oba's nose with all the audio hype of the oba being the strongest in juju and shit

Laslas, Na MC Oluomo chop Oba food even when oba still dey alive cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by otipoju(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2023
THEGALADIMA:
I doubt this story, the MC Oluomo case, thats not how it happened ooo

I'm not even interested in how it happened.

If an 80 plus year old man decides that marrying girls that he is at least 40 years older than is what he wants to spend the end of his days doing even though we know he cannot take care of their sexual needs, why should you be surprised that those small girls will look for who go dey cure their Konji for them. It is expected and not surprising.

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by oz4real83(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2023
shortIGBOman:

But your State has the worst Governor. Obaseki is the worst Governor after Ikpeazu of Abia grin grin
he doesn't pay "discounted salaries" as Aregbesola was doing. He is working just that not in the pace and areas we want it. Stop deceiving yourself with the fake rhetoric that Obaseki isn't working.
Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by siofra(f): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2023
oz4real83:

Lol European monarchies are even worse when it comes to scandals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by shortIGBOman: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2023
oz4real83:
he doesn't pay "discounted salaries" as Aregbesola was doing. He is working just that not in the pace and areas we want it. Stop deceiving yourself with the fake rhetoric that Obaseki isn't working.

Lies.
Local Government workers are being paid in percentage. The have never been paid their full salaries. Other Government agencies and parastatals are owed several months salaries.

As for work, most of the projects in Edo are Federal Government projects. They are NDDC projects.

The few Edo State Government projects are substandard. Most of the projects did not last up to 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by Makamatic: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Lies.
Local Government workers are being paid in percentage. The have never been paid their full salaries. Other Government agencies and parastatals are owed several months salaries.

As for work, most of the projects in Edo are Federal Government projects. They are NDDC projects.

The few Edo State Government projects are substandard. Most of the projects did not last up to 6 months.
Mr man go one side , u've changed mouth .
Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by steeltrust: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2023
When I tell people Yoruba kings are the most useless set of kings we have in the whole of Nigeria ona go think say I de lie

Check them from one king to another in Yoruba land are all womanizing in the public glare to having issues with their wives
Desecrating the reverend seat of traditions in Yoruba land

Alafin of oyo to Oni of ife and that useless one in owo town disgracing them self up and down on public space

No fear or respect for tradition seat of power

That why the oba of Benin is the only king I respect in the whole Nigeria

Before you attack me I’m Yoruba
Useless set of people forming woke
Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by oz4real83(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Lies.

big liar again, I don't like the governor, but that doesn't mean you and your likes should lie against him, he pays civil servant as at when due, the only people he is having issues with their payments are those schools he closed down for the purpose of restructuring or reconstruction, eg college of agriculture, iguoriakhi, college of education, ekiadolor and others, I don't know why he couldn't find solution to such people. He should have either just paid them off outrightly or transfer them to other establishments. These sets of workers are the ones protesting everywhere.
Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by shortIGBOman: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2023
oz4real83:
big liar again, I don't like the governor, but that doesn't mean you and your likes should lie against him, he pays civil servant as at when due, the only people he is having issues with their payments are those schools he closed down for the purpose of restructuring or reconstruction, eg college of agriculture, iguoriakhi, college of education, ekiadolor and others, I don't know why he couldn't find solution to such people. He should have either just paid them off outrightly or transfer them to other establishments. These sets of workers are the ones protesting everywhere.

You wont quit Ass licking Obaseki's Ass. Even when the Governor will leave Edo worst than he met her. Thats why Benin is a glorified village.

Look at the GRA in Benin, it looks like a Local Government HQ in most States. People like you will not tell the imcompetent obaseki the truth. You are here Ass licking his Ass.

Last week a Teacher who works with the State Government. Called on Man around Town program on ITV. She said Some of them have not been paid for over 6 months now.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by oz4real83(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2023
shortIGBOman:

You wont quit Ass licking Obaseki's Ass. Even when the Governor will leave Edo worst than he met her. Thats why Benin is a glorified village.

Look at the GRA in Benin, it looks like a Local Government HQ in most States. People like you will not tell the imcompetent obaseki the truth. You are here Ass licking his Ass.

Last week a Teacher who works with the State Government. Called on Man around Town program on ITV. She said Some of them have not been paid for over 6 months now.
I'm beginning to feel that you are also short in reasoning just like your moniker, teachers receive more attention in this govt than they have ever done, the only issue is the aspect of employing more teachers which we have always clamoured for. Stop being biased, be objective in your reasoning.
Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by shortIGBOman: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
oz4real83:
I'm beginning to feel that you are also short in reasoning just like your moniker, teachers receive more attention in this govt than they have ever done, the only issue is the aspect of employing more teachers which we have always clamoured for. Stop being biased, be objective in your reasoning.

Na lie.
Edo best na scam. Mention 5 major project Obaseki did in Edo State. Since he assume office 7 years ago. Do not mention any NDDC projects oo.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover: All Late Alafin Of Oyo’s Twins Are Not Related by shortIGBOman: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mrmacdonald:

You be complete Obote... No wonder you poor like church rat

Na you poor.

(1) (Reply)

JJ Okocha & 9 Other Nigerian Football Stars Who Went Broke After Retirement / It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me”– Tonto Dikeh Confessed / Alabama Man Cheated On His Wife With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.