Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works (3094 Views)

While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode / Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by Simplythebest: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2023
Really lol keep hiding your true color
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop bringing tribe into my statement, I don't do tribes and all that, I'm for the truth.
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by Ekpeitit(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Una still de cry?

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by Burruchaga71(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2023
Only an IDIOT would believe Tinubu would be the president where the great Igbos would be involved
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by mortalincarnate(f): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Invictuse:
What is your real name let me see if your father will not perish in jail.

My real name is Karma, and Karma don’t give a f*ck
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by cybertruss(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2023
I wish to thank you all for your reply both people with positive and negative reply. Very soon your reply will follow you (caution let the reader understand). It will not be long for natural justice to reign. That's justice without the help of man. That's what I would say.
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by SenatePresdo(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi has no rest because his conscience is hunting him, he wants to bring war to Nigeria but he has failed. Winners do rest after the rigorous process of winning the election,so if Asiwaju is resting and planning ahead, then there's no big deal about that

Did Putin of Russia go to London to rest?

Did Biden go to China to rest?

Why will Tinubu go to another man's country to rest.

Is this how he intends to rule Nigeria, just like Buhari did?

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2023
cybertruss:
I know Tinubu's supporters will disagree. As our nation bleeds, Tinubu have gone to rest abroad showing us the type of leadership we will be expecting. As a leader one does not expect him to go and rest. However some may claim that he is working abroad. I think we have outgrown the way our leaders used to deceive themselves claiming to be working abroad. Since he left Nigeria, the only thing we heard from him is the secret meeting with a disguised CJN probably to see how the supreme court will impose him against the will of the people as it happened last election in imo state. This is really a show of shame. We have suffered terrible anti people policies in the hand of Buhari. Are we going to suffer another 8 years of terrible policy under Tinubu? There's a popular saying show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Just like Buhari, Tinubu is expected to frequently go abroad or work from abroad. Will the next 8 years in Nigeria be a 8 years of darkness. Will our powerless judiciary do the right thing or will they pervert justice because of few USD. Or will the court make declaration which will expose how powerless our judiciary is. Time will tell. Fellow Nigerians it is time we all wake up from our slumber

Can you stop using we are going to.... If you want to suffer in the coming administration say it to yourself

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by lordofreal(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2023
Continue to deceive yourself who give him work to do? peter will be jobless for the next four years till 2027,when he will come and waste his money again, him and his oga Atiku as usual (favorite customers), so he don't need to rush for rest he can do that at anytime. But Tinubu have a task ahead of him to manage the affair of more than 200 millions people, ( including you and your extended family)for the next 8years.do the mathematics yourself
cybertruss:
I know Tinubu's supporters will disagree. As our nation bleeds, Tinubu have gone to rest abroad showing us the type of leadership we will be expecting. As a leader one does not expect him to go and rest. However some may claim that he is working abroad. I think we have outgrown the way our leaders used to deceive themselves claiming to be working abroad. Since he left Nigeria, the only thing we heard from him is the secret meeting with a disguised CJN probably to see how the supreme court will impose him against the will of the people as it happened last election in imo state. This is really a show of shame. We have suffered terrible anti people policies in the hand of Buhari. Are we going to suffer another 8 years of terrible policy under Tinubu? There's a popular saying show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Just like Buhari, Tinubu is expected to frequently go abroad or work from abroad. Will the next 8 years in Nigeria be a 8 years of darkness. Will our powerless judiciary do the right thing or will they pervert justice because of few USD. Or will the court make declaration which will expose how powerless our judiciary is. Time will tell. Fellow Nigerians it is time we all wake up from our slumber

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2023
cybertruss:

Can you stop using we are going to.... If you want to suffer use first narrative

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by Godwin4444: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2023
mortalincarnate:
This is just the beginning
another fake news from Chinedu people

3 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by IVORY2009(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Inec president elect is not fit to rule

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by Escarpon(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2023
cybertruss:
Well, he campaigned in the 36 states of nigeria
the only presidential aspirant that did so

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by IGBOSON1: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
SpatialKing:

After 8 years APC has brought us back to same spot we were avoiding...

Talk about motion without movement! shocked
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by IGBOSON1: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Did Putin of Russia go to London to rest?

Did Biden go to China to rest?

Why will Tinubu go to another man's country to rest.

Is this how he intends to rule Nigeria, just like Buhari did?

They love to bleat at the earliest opportunity that 'he built Lagos'....why can't he rest there!?
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by Buccalcavity2: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
No rest for the wicked ke! For he gives his servants rest.
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by crackhouse(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
They are not even ashamed of themselves. He went to rest in UK after doing which work? He never become president He don dey rest..
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by basybasy: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
cybertruss:
Your Obi shall not rest. He just labour in vain. Useless elements. Which he is doing now, who gives him work? Yeye elements.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by adekolaelect(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
cybertruss:
Oga your effort of bringing Tinubu down is making you more senseless everyday . Any outing or visitation to any government agency , parasterters , NGO or ceremonial after he was declared president elect will be an act that can ignite unrest ,duplication and government in the government which outgoing government will not look or take with easy hands. Even you his haters will be the first to castigate him for wrong done with may a be a wrong step for him to the present outgoing government .

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by walexbiz(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
You Obidients are just plain stupid, BAT started his campaign before any other candidate and the man is exhausted so he needs to have his rest before he assume his official duties. Anyway your candidate just lost lost an election so he needs to be moving up and down because he has another four years before he becomes engaged politically.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
cybertruss:
asiwaju has been working since 1990, so therefore, it's time to rest... Obi is a boy and can never be compared with asiwaju jagaban of the universe... Get that into your skull...

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by GetMeRight: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2023
mortalincarnate:

If you’re part of this then nothing will save you, I repeat nothing will save you… You take that to the banks

Not everything is karma or judgement. Accidents happens all the time.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by Lothario(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi has no rest because his conscience is hunting him, he wants to bring war to Nigeria but he has failed. Winners do rest after the rigorous process of winning the election,so if Asiwaju is resting and planning ahead, then there's no big deal about that
Just look at this snake
Re: Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Lothario:
Just look at this snake
Just leave me alone, I'm crying so hard now. I can't take this.God why? That woman suffered and build with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lastma & Police; Who Collects The Heaviest Bribe? / Videos Of Execution Of Bokom Haram Suspect And Interview Of Yusuf Before Executi / Enugu Gov Family Disowns First Lady As A ‘witch’...says Wife Caused Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.