Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,838 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG (12678 Views)

Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / Cash Crunch: Governors Push Out Palliatives In States / Yoruba Islamic Body Issued A Communique On Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Mayeldah(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Tot they are fasting? what do they need money for? grin grin
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by CodeTemplar: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Everybody is affected and I see no need for them to introduce Ramadan as a separate issue Naira shortage is negatively affecting.

2 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by inoki247: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2023
malaria:

Where the cash dey ?

Don't know Abt ur Area oh buh for my side the queue don dey reduce nd ATM are dispensing already without queue...

3 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by simplesearch: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2023
Even though the redesign cash Policy implementation was badly executed. Nevertheless God, did not compel anyone or group of people to a prolonged religious fast, be it Christian or Muslim. Just as there is no special month where sins are forgiven or a holy mountain or city to visit and be qualified for heaven, for all are religious activities that adds nothing to people's possibility of making heaven.
Repentance from sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the only pathway to a truly secured eternity. All other activities are mere religious shows that leaves the soul thirsting for that which truly satisfies.

John 3:35-36 (KJV) The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Naajjii: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2023
limeta:
How is that eve possible when you meant to be fasting.
Muslim by the end of Ramadan put on more weight the fasting part seems to only be on their lips and angry faces but the add weight is constant year after year .
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by adenigga(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2023
Mayeldah:
Tot they are fasting? what do they need money for? grin grin
Yeeeee.........

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by verimoore(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2023
This is a difficult and worrying situation, and my heart goes out to all those who are struggling to make ends meet during this important time.

Ramadan is a time of reflection, prayer, and community, and it's essential that all members of the Muslim community are able to fully participate, regardless of their financial situation. It's concerning to hear that many people are having to cut back on essential items like food and clothing, and it's important that we all do what we can to support those in need.

One possible solution might be to look to local charities and organizations that are working to provide assistance and support to those who are struggling. By donating time, money, or resources to these groups, we can help ensure that everyone is able to fully participate in the spirit of Ramadan, regardless of financial constraints.

Ultimately, I believe that the true meaning of Ramadan lies not in material possessions or external circumstances, but in the love, compassion, and generosity that we show to one another. Let us all come together to support one another and create a brighter, more equitable future for all.

Get a FREE bet of 4K every week only if you register with 1xbet using the signature link in my bio

Get a FREE bet of 4K every week only if you register with 1xbet using the signature link in my bio

2 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by aishah32g: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2023
Just give us naira; even if it'll take the plea of your fellow Muslims to answer us!Just give us naira; even if it'll take the plea of your fellow Muslims to answer us!...
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by worldclass68(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2023
Prettygirl200:
This Muslim mumu Ramadan sef na when dem take start and when e wan take end? Make we dey see road abeg!!!

How could u say such a stupid thing about someone else's beliefs.....

If hin sure for u, go to Bauchi and say it....

Otherwise u re indeed stupid coward hiding behind ur keyboard.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Herbiodun09: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2023
Now its no longer emefiele. cheesy
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Princelumide: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2023
When lent started dem no talk about making to ease the scarcity of cash in country... Now e don reach der turn, cash flow don start to dey go around...
Wonders shall never end...
cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Faposky95: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
sablue:
May Allah answer all our prayers and supplications

Which Allah...?!
...the one they know or the one the others don't know.....
Such indecisiveness and we claim one Nation....

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by beyondPen(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

That doesn't answer my question!

I have traveled and lived in every region of this nation!... Your assertion about Southeast is laughable! grin

Yes, they have a serious leadership problem but there are more people suffering in the North, Middle belt, etc, than most states in the SouthEast!... Forget their recent crisis with Ipob/ESN (which is also a failure in state leadership)!

Now, let's get back on track...

How does a region producing a democratic president make them suddenly better than other tribes and regions who don't?!!

Jonathan was president for 6 years, yet even the North benefited more from the center than his very own people!

Obasanjo didn't do far more for his region than other regions... If memory even serves me well, he even withheld allocation to a state in his region for years!

What have the entire Northeners really gained from a Northern presidency since military till date?!!! How are their people more advantaged educationally, security-wise, and others?!!

So, why the constant fuss and noise about regional domination in national politics??!

Very good write-up here. True we don't need to call for regional domination in national politics because it has not helped anyone much or any region much.

You should know that since the emergence of democratic system of government. South west has not voted for a preferred candidate before like Tinubu since Abiola who did not rule.
OBJ was not our favorite hence we never expected him to do well. The allocation he withheld to a state just as you rightly said was Lagos state and it was because of bad blood between himself and Tinubu but Tinubu still thrive despite irrespectives.

Though we might have been canvassing and rallying round Asiwaju from the southwest. But he is not just a regional politician but a national one hate him or not he will deliver not only for Southwest but for Nigeria in the entirety.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Emefiwere needs to pray over his life and those of his children for the kin curses them dey rain on top of hin cocoanut head every minutes since last 2-3 months now. If I were one of his children I would renounce him as father

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
But why is the Government Adamant on this for Gods Sake .

They should Stop this Sufferings .
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by untoldtruth: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
you're the people wailing , wetin concern me with Muslim fasting?

Fasting that makes them grow fat , is that one fasting ?
So what if they get fat? I ask ye, so what?
If someone were to throw these exact words back at you down the road, you will run helter skelter screaming 'body shamming' and God knows what else comes into your half baked brain. To each his own, if you can't get with the program, get lost. No one's going to miss you and your low-level mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by untoldtruth: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
carsuperman:
some even bleep during this period.
See low level mentality thinking, chai! I say chai for you o, na wa for una jobless tribalistic waste of space.

3 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
we sell building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC Please buy from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by untoldtruth: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fiscus105:
This is to tell the whole world that it's Ramadan time, u guys eat like gluttony.
SO?
Don't tell me if they stop eating according to their needs world peace will arrive and gold will rain from heaven and diamonds will sprout instead of mango seeds on them trees.
To knack you a reset slap dey hungry me, pathetic excuse of a human being like you sef.
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by untoldtruth: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
carsuperman:
May God bear me witness, I bleeped an ex during fasting, not proud of it but it's fact. She likes to deny when I remind her because of the period it happened so I dnt tak Abt it again
Lo and behold! The instigator forming holier than thou. Even the trenches won't take you man, seems like you don't know you're a human being yet.
Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by untoldtruth: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Useless Muslim fools na that nonsense Ramadan go kill all of una continue voting APC continue suffering for all time
Fools
Cry them a river, don't stop until you start crying blood. If to say na them insult you now, you go dey cry upandan for the rest of the year forming victim. Pity Pity.
Really pitiful.
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by untoldtruth: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Keep quiet oga, I asked a simple question, when una mumu Ramadan wan finish make we see road?
Your your shallow stupidity ascends heaven, it'll be sooner than you think.
Before then, you see that corner yonder? Face it! Hands up! Keep your mouth shut! If I hear a hoot, you done! ode.
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
Official beggars of the Nation have spoken
You be genius to know this..!
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
That is why the policy was reversed

This country is configured with religion and ethnicity superiority.

If there is no Ramadan at the corner ,I'm sure the policy will still stand.

You can attack me now.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by FireUpNow(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
PMB is deaf to the cries of the people. I still wonder how feels seeing and hearing the various loud lamentations going on
Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Yusufdachung: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Isn't fasting? Why do you need exorbitant celebration in name fasting

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Raph82(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
mariahAngel:
With the way things are in the south, one can only imagine how worse it is in the north.
And u think those ones are passing through the hell we're passing through here? I laugh in chinko grin
I have uncles leaving in core villages in the north, in some villages, they're not even aware about what's going on in the country, they are going about their daily activities normally. If they are badly affected like the south, u'll have seen heads roll. They dont have that level of tolerance we have here in the south, I've lived among them before too, so I know what they're capable of.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG by Raph82(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
FireUpNow:
PMB is deaf to the cries of the people. I still wonder how feels seeing and hearing the various loud lamentations going on
He has said that years ago when he came to power, that he has ear problem, so if the citizens are lamenting or wailing so hard, na OYO.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Lagos– Ibadan Expressway: FG Had To Intervene – Jonathan / North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.