Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Understanding The Logic Of Redpill, Feminism & Wisdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The Logic Of Redpill, Feminism & Wisdom (323 Views)

I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Logic Of Redpill, Feminism & Wisdom by Dindondin(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Understanding The Logic Of Redpill, Feminism & Wisdom
It's good to be an alpha male. Assert your authority and let your manly presence be felt in relationships. However, you must remember that women are like fishes. They remember food, money and pleasure more than the other important things in life.
They forget their pains and worries as soon as they set into comfort.
That's why a real redpiller must use the carrot and stick approach. Even Olosho must be approached with caution. It's like given what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser. Any attempt by a man to do agidi or strong head ll lead to starvation of attention, food, sex etc.

Give them carrot to obtain your pleasure such as loyalty, submissiveness, sex, wifely or motherly duty, support etc. And show them the stick when they misbehave cos a pampered woman always act like a kid a times. Her settings ll just rearrange but that ll be corrected when a man assert his authority.
A typical example of carrot approach (pampering) is for males to offer to pay on dates. It's not a financial tussle. It's to assert your authority that you are in control of the relationship from the beginning.
When a male go on date with a female and the female is paying for restaurant bill, it's the beginning of bad luck o!

Forget foreign culture, forget say the girl rich pass you. A man, no matter how poor must be able to attempt or afford something.
When you do agidi in the start of a relationship, it can scare the woman away. In fact, too much forming of redpill will deny you good sex. Na vaseline or gay butt you go get as option. And one thing I detest is seeing a man wey get penis make he be gay make dem dey drill his yansh! It's a total waste of body.

*Feminism: Hmm! You see say I sigh.
Cos I sighed at the way our women get confused with being rude and being financially independent or having freedom of movement.
The real feminists are those women who:
- Fights for the rights of females in a just way. Eg, girl child education, participation in politics
- Can operate alone with or without a man. Whether she's single or not, she can handle biz, raise the family etc.
- Respects men and know that strength for strength, the strongest woman can't match the strongest man.
- Doesn't harbour hatred for men or blaming men for her misfortunes and many more I can't recall now.

While confused feminists are females who
- Hate men
- Think she's being cheated or maltreated when corrected by a man
- Feels if she's financially stable, she doesn't need a man for relationships but will still engage in having sex with boys, lesbians or masturbate
- Feels women are same as men instead of fighting for the inclusion of female participation in all works of life so that they can be well represented and many more I can't recall now.

*Wisdom: It's to know yourself as male or female and okay your role well. As males, no dey do agidi with female. Relate with wisdom. Get some sweet mouth if you no get money.
And for females to think they can't match makes, never! Biologically women can't match men so why fight a lost battle.

I have many inputs to still add but I rest my case for noe for other's to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Logic Of Redpill, Feminism & Wisdom by Kingofhoes: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
This is impressive. Finally someone who understands how to be a man and not all these pained mofos on NL. Welldone sir.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Logic Of Redpill, Feminism & Wisdom by Dindondin(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kingofhoes:
This is impressive. Finally someone who understands how to be a man and not all these pained mofos on NL. Welldone sir.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / What To Talk About On A Date. / Reasons, Survival Tips — All You Should Know About Ghosting In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.