Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Hi Nairalanders, Support My Dream. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Nairalanders, Support My Dream. (252 Views)

Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / Hi Nairalanders!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairalanders, Support My Dream. by Rafiquie: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good evening, My name is Dee, I'm 22 and I'm an aspiring graphic designer. I got attached to someone's office last year as an apprentice and I begun to learn the basics and intermediate skills of designing (we work with CorelDraw only but I'd like to diversify eventually and learn to use other tools too) towards the end of the 2022 I was involved in an accident, nothing too serious but it damaged my PC screen, since then I've been technically immobilized and unable to do much. I'm asking for as much help as I can get to fix my PC screen. I'd probably be going back to school by next year and I want to equip myself with a skill so that I can comfortably provide for myself to a certain extent without relying on my parents because self-reliance is one of my core values. I'd really appreciate every form of help I can get.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Do The Following On An Iphone / The One I Want / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.