Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. (52032 Views)

Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by AImiron: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
H
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Radiant01(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
O loud gan...jagaban

5 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Zico5(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obidients to the mud. Woke is giving them back to back. Woke is the prodigal son right now cos it his affiliations to Tinubu. Who God has blessed no one can do him harm. All their ranting online is just on futility. Tinubu will be swore in as the president.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Greatex90: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Everybody knows Wike did well in Rivers State, but IPOB in Rivers will still criticize him.

Wike the man

7 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
This one go pain IPOB pigs well well
Wike has been peppering them

6 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
God1000:
Wike is a Prodigal son, such moves are aimed at remoulding his battered image before leaving office, but he made his choice, it's already fait accompli

Battered image?? Lol

Is it the same battered image that has been winning elections for him back to back in the State since 2015?? I really do hope it's not your brain that's battered

3 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by greatiyk4u(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Integrity does not mean swearing on the life of your family that you'll never leave a political party, but you end up leaving two.

Integrity does not mean stacking looted funds at tax havens to evade taxation and asking people to go and verify.

Integrity does not mean denying your recorded statement because of national unity you don't believe in.

Integrity means forming a political party , nurturing it , becoming a governor under the platform and winning the toughest presidential elections in the history of your country with the political party.

Asiwaju means integrity.

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

You mean political integrity abi?
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by hectorayo: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
PARTISAN POLITRICKZ !!!
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by amp01(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
ecolime:
Wike na Bastard I swear cry

Easter is approaching, na this same time 2023 years ago, Judas betrayed Jesus.

Nobdy fit tell me Wike isn't the Judas of our time 😑

Who wike betrayed?

6 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Allisgud: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
I blame those people who will gather at their back cheering,they should desert the whole place,let him stand there alone with his bandboys
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by canalily(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
The headline should be chameleon invited....
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by obi4eze(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Partners in crime and rigging.

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by lildush(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Integrity does not mean swearing on the life of your family that you'll never leave a political party, but you end up leaving two.

Integrity does not mean stacking looted funds at tax havens to evade taxation and asking people to go and verify.

Integrity does not mean denying your recorded statement because of national unity you don't believe in.

Integrity means forming a political party , nurturing it , becoming a governor under the platform and winning the toughest presidential elections in the history of your country with the political party.

Asiwaju means integrity.

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

Wat is dis 1 saying? Do u know wat integrity is? Tinubu dat have fake document. Even his name is fake. He changed his name . Someone who does drug. Bribery and corruption We're is the integrity? Someone who believe everything is for sale. Is not a man of integrity
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by AgubataAkokwa: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
In order to hide his trembling and shaky shaky hands, his doctor advised him to always put up a fist, now he looks like he wants to punch everyone

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
another1:
Check all the projects wike is talking about are flyovers. No meaningful projects that can impact Rivers people life.

Pray to become even the councillor of your ward first, no one will take you serious as it's easier said than done. I'm sure you are obident Right, every right thinking Anambrans will wish for their State was like Rivers and Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by omonnakoda: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
another1:
Check all the projects wike is talking about are flyovers. No meaningful projects that can impact Rivers people life.
Do you live in Rivers?
Trans Kalabari road is very meaningful
So many other road projects are meaningful and impactful
Be objective

6 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
We will send his SIM packing. Just watch!
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by momem2(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Asiwaju means integrity.

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

If this is your definition of integrity then the blood of the innocent Nigeria who were killed and tortured for standing against injustice be upon you for the rest of your life
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by selfdefence: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
2 crooks
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by afbstrategies: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
We don’t need clowns like Wike in Nigeria Politics. He thinks he’s smart but one monkey will go to market! He should ask Rochas Okorocha how market. They used and eventually dropped him like hot akara.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by lildush(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:
A good one.

The elections have come and gone.

I supported Peter Obi but it’s time for Governance and Nation building.
Let’s support Asiwaju Tinubu.

This will not be possible for me.i can't support nonsense.. asiwaju is nonsense.. I don't care about his I'll gotten wealth. Money is not everything. Nigerians worship money. I don't.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by IgOga(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
joseph1832:
How will Asiwaju attend when he's in UK. πŸ˜†

You mean France grin grin grin

Sorry Saudi grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Reelmii: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Millimann:
Gathering of election riggers.
lords of the rigs u mean grin grin
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by YorubaRonuuu(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
patriotic007:
I weep for Nigeria.....We never learnt anything from the buhari debacle.....smh
what makes you think Obi is the one who's capable of rescuing Nigeria from its current state, the same way they overhyped buhari is the same way you people are overhyping obi

5 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
That's beautiful
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by gigabyte13: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wicked Wike
Baba Sabi pepper him haters eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn
Baba just dey put pepper for him haters destiny

3 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Spanki(f): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by ecolime(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
amp01:

Who wike betrayed?
The people of Rivers.

He suppressed their will instead of defending it. Isn't that betrayal?
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by degreatstalion: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Integrity does not mean signing a peace accord before an election only to incite insurrection after you failed the election.

Asiwaju means integrity.

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

Keep talking trash!!! The last time I checked, your unfortunate father is the one I blame for bringing to this world a cretin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by onuman: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike who builds flyovers every junction in a state where people have no access to treated running water.

Wike is looking for cover after he leaves office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) / ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.