Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. (52031 Views)

Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by OmoYoruba38: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Your end will be very bad.Yoy think you can suppress a whole state and get away with it?God of vengeance will surely show up.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Bluntemperor: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Wike don invite like LP, PDP, NNPP and APC to commission projects in Rivers state. Wike seems to be the true UNIFIER.

Wike,na man you be o!
Keep the good works!
For you spoke the truth on the PDP, even though it's your party and even where you were misunderstood!
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by DeTribalisedCit: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Integrity means forming a political party , nurturing it , becoming a governor under the platform and winning the toughest presidential elections in the history of your country with the political party.

The Englishmen defined integrity as the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. It's obvious who comes to mind.

One boy from Nigeria is redefining it just to fit in a drug chief. Weird.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by bolacode: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Writer606:
Birds of the same feeders
Kakus meetings

It is "Birds of a feather"!
Una nor gree get quality training, na shortcut and crime una dey do upandan

4 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by amp01(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
ecolime:

The people of Rivers.

He suppressed their will instead of defending it. Isn't that betrayal?

Ok.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by spiralwedge(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
I loveeeee Wike

Upper cut upon upper cuts,... See as he dey give them knockouts

2 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Originalsly: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Before elections ... Tinubu would've accepted the invitation.... not now... he has too much pride ... he's nothing like Desmond Elliott.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Harrynight(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
shocked

Asslicking
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Integrity does not mean swearing on the life of your family that you'll never leave a political party, but you end up leaving two.

Integrity does not mean stacking looted funds at tax havens to evade taxation and asking people to go and verify.

Integrity does not mean denying your recorded statement because of national unity you don't believe in.

Integrity does not mean signing a peace accord before an election only to incite insurrection after you failed the election.

Integrity means forming a political party , nurturing it , becoming a governor under the platform and winning the toughest presidential elections in the history of your country with the political party.

Asiwaju means integrity.

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

integrity
/ɪnˈtɛɡrɪti/
noun
the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

I can leave my job if I find another job more appealing, good and ready to upgrade me, doesn’t mean I don’t have integrity, integrity is morals, why would one person select governors, collect 300% pension, list of benefits as ex governor,

Integrity is contentment, when you put all your family in key positions, greed, integrity is when you, to is wife who is a senator is still the one supplying diesel to all all Lagos,

Integrity means honesty, when money, material things dont move you.

Peter Obi left office till today no benefit or pension

Never had official car as SEC , and banks chairman, etc,

Integrity is knowing what your job role is, do it and leave, not sitting and putting people of your choice so you can control them. A cartel,

A cartel leader have no integrity.

Go and research more on integrity then you will understand,

Putin staying in one party since late 90s doesn’t make him have integrity even if I like him as a leader.

Pandora papers was before he became a politician, he said he sold him business in the UK AND PUT THE MONEY IN A TEUST FUND,

Key word before politics.

He said if anyone have anything against me I will step down, NOW THATS INTEGRITY.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by SK1SOLA: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
ASIWAJU IS COMING [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Blaze14k: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Wike don invite like LP, PDP, NNPP and APC to commission projects in Rivers state. Wike seems to be the true UNIFIER.

So this how you unify people by inviting them to an event? How about bringing everybody to a round to discuss our grievances to reconcile. Are nigerians really educated or the most tribalistic in the world? You scored 1/10 bro. tuah!!
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Banhammy717: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nobody is ready to associate with losers.
Wike and Makinde are smart politicians

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by DesignMaestro(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Integrity does not mean swearing on the life of your family that you'll never leave a political party, but you end up leaving two.

Integrity does not mean stacking looted funds at tax havens to evade taxation and asking people to go and verify.

Integrity does not mean denying your recorded statement because of national unity you don't believe in.

Integrity does not mean signing a peace accord before an election only to incite insurrection after you failed the election.

Asiwaju means integrity.

ASIWAJU IS COMING !
Confirm 👍 💯 🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by ufuosman(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Slydan204: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hyah, political ashawo. I hv lost all d respect I had 4 this man
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by ChristianMuslim: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike the man that peppered LP and PDP

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Naz34(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=joseph1832 post=122074919]How will Asiwaju attend when he's in UK. 😆[/quote
Try to read and asimilate before rushing to type gibbrish. Choiiii

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Nyanabo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Governor of bridges, no single job creation in the entire 8years he spent in office.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by candygist: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Millimann:
Gathering of election riggers.

Na today them start to dey rig elections for Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Truthdeypain: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Wetin be dis grin grin grin
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Miles300: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
another1:
Check all the projects wike is talking about are flyovers. No meaningful projects that can impact Rivers people life.
Hahaha really
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by ABLEGUY24(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:
A good one.
The elections (with all it’s imperfections) have come and gone. It’s time for good Governance and Nation building.

I voted Peter Obi in the election, but that’s history now.
No election anywhere in the world is perfect. Even Trump and his millions of supporters claimed the last 2020 US election was rigged against him, but Biden is still their president up till today.

The South easterners should lobby the President elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed on the return for peace and security to the South East, ending Sit at home, an eastern sea port and many more.

Let’s support president-elect Asiwaju Tinubu.

South East will still produce the president in the future, maybe someone even better than Peter Obi.

Now is not the time for ethnic bigotry, calling people rascals and so on. It’ll only push people from other regions away, including non Igbos who might have supported Peter Obi in this election.
Selah.
this is best Emotion free comment I have sent so far ON NL

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Segzy19:
Just wait and stop asking dindinrin question

joseph1832:
How will Asiwaju attend when he's in UK. 😆

The cjn is back so tinubu should be in town too.

No be thesame place dem go for meeting?
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Jostoman: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike is just happy that power has shifted to south.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by tesppidd: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Don't be fooled.

He ain't no unifier.

He is arranging soft landing for himself.

At your age nor dey mumu dey fall for politicians gimmicks.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by joba4luv: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
This evil bastards is trying all his best to seek for appointment in Tinubu government which will never come true IJN
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by Menclothing: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
This man is building projects hat have your gov commission
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by lolu2019: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Writer606:
Kakus meetings

Contact me for your Academic assignment, available for any field of writing, just Whatsapp me on the number below.. very affordable prices classical work
jack of all trades amount to zero.
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by eeetuk(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
x"Wike said his administration would inaugurate and flag off several projects before his tenure ends on May 29."

How many of you have traveled or lived in Rivers state?
Look, Wike keeps talking about commmissiong projects, and I have not seen a picture of these so called projects. Last year. Wike invited president buhari to Rivers state to Commission some projects. Although president buhari honored Wike invitation, no picture has emerged to show the projects. That is why I am asking anyone who has traveled or lived in Rivers state to share the pictures of wike projects. What a nice way to validate wike claims?
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Baba wan collect him balance moni 4 d rigging well done!
cool
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by kelmicheal: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oga what about other areas like healthcare sector, education, youth empowerment, jobs, women empowerments, internal roads in towns of river state.

Flyovers are not priorities for a good leadership without those things I mentioned
Re: Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. by casualobserver: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Writer606:
Kakus meetings

Contact me for your Academic assignment, available for any field of writing, just Whatsapp me on the number below.. very affordable prices classical work

Somebody who cannot spell? … or possibly you don’t even know what the correct expression is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) / ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.