Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? (22635 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by obembet(f): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Many women have become a single mother today due to mistakes they were force to make by Thier partner.

It's very easy for a man to move one and remarry whenever he desires while many single mothers out there looking for who they will spend the rest of Thier lives with.

So, Should a man be force to marry a lady he impregnated by mistake?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqPlm_Yuau7/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by OlawaleBammie: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dem impregnate u, ABI na u impregnate person?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Kobojunkiee: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
obembet:
■ I believe it this decision wil help ladies generally and men wil be careful before Should a man be force to marry a lady he impregnated by mistake?

1. They shouldn't be forced to marry them but they should be mandated to take responsibility for the mistake they made, as that mistake na human being, a responsibility and burden that should be shared with the woman. undecided

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
obembet:
Many women as become a single mother today due to mistakes they were force to make by Thier partner.

It's very easy for a man to move one and remarry whenever he desires while many single mother out there looking for who they will spend the rest of Thier life with.

I believe it this decision wil help ladies generally and men wil be careful before Should a man be force to marry a lady he impregnated by mistake?

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44

A) just because a woman is pregnant by you, doesnt mean you should marry her... just make sure you are a good father to the child.
B) there is no such thing as "impregnate someone by mistake"...
C) you are making it seem as if only men are responsible for this "mistake"...

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by id4sho(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
He shouldn't be forced

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Was it a mistake sleeping with her? If a man can sleep with a lady then he should be forced to face any consequence from such action. Leave women you don’t like alone, stop sleeping with them only to abandon them when you feel you are done, it’s very bad. They are people’s daughters and one sure thing about life(especially on fornication) is that whatever you do to others will surely be done to you. Sleep with people’s daughters as you like but when it’s your turn for people to sleep recklessly with your daughters, please don’t complain.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Munachimso30(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don’t understand what ya mean by mistake 🤔

27 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by advanceDNA: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wait.....I dont undertsand the mistake part....
Were u walking, hit a rock, fell and and ur dick fell into the vagina....

or u were masturbatinģ in ur room and ur sprem flew out the window into the naked lady's vagina two blocks away??

U were skin-diving without cońdom, and ddnt use after sex pills...what were u expccting??.a plasma tv or an iPhone 14 pro max??

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Dizzyyish: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Reminder from your friendly neighbourhood Nairalander:

1.) Nigeria has the second highest rate of paternity fraud on the planet. At least 1 in 3 men are raising someone else's spawn (because she pinned it on him to get his commitment, had a fling with an ex, was aroused by the taboo of it, resents her man, etc.)

2.) Paternity tests are quite accessible and relatively cheap (compared to years or decades of financially AND emotionally investing in another man's offspring).

3.) As a man, the thought of leaving your hard-earned everything to someone else's seed after living under the lifelong, fiendish deception of your "Significant Other" is grating. Don't let that thought be reality.
Paternity tests gives you actual scientific evidence and assurance (i.e. peace of mind) that your child(ren) belong to you. "She wouldn't do that" or "The child has my nose" is not definitive proof.

4.) If you haven't as a Nigerian man, married to a Nigerian woman, in Nigeria, sought out DNA tests for your kids nor have any intention to.. then, chances are you've lost guard (pls refer to point 1.)

15 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Nazgul: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
I strongly advocate that guys must be responsible in their sexual life. However when an unplanned or mistaken pregnancy sets in, parents shouldn't force the guy to marry the lady. He must rather be forced to take responsibility of catering for the girl and the child.

If both the girl and guy agrees to marry, then so be it but no one should force marriage for them, if you do so and after grumbling, murmurings, quarrelling...etc, he eventually marries the girl, one or more of the following would happen in that marriage.

1. He wouldn't love or respect the girl. This is usually the origin of abusive marriages.

2. In most cases, the girl would look untidy, shabby, unkept...why because the man in her life who should make her look like a desirable woman doesn't care.

3. The girl will hardly have a voice in the family of the boy, this is because her husband who should stand by her hated her from the onset.

4. The girl herself may not love the guy but might be forced to swallow the bitter pill of marrying him just because he got her pregnant. This might make her cheat on him.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Zupay: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Did their genitals mistakenly touched each other's? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Michelle55: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Capital NO!!!

There's nothing like mistakes too, both decided to have unprotected sex. What were they expecting to be the result of the fun they had, plasma TV?😏

What's this fuss about marriage sef? Marriage is not a guarantee that you would be happy or enjoy peace of mind for the rest of your life, just live your life and be good.

Nobody should be mandated or forced to tie the knot just because a baby is involved.
👌

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Exmilitant(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
No, a man shouldn't be forced to marry the girl he impregnated.

No sane parent would let their daughter marry a scoundrel or fanatics even though they got their daughter knocked up.

Because every sane parents knows the difference between infatuation and real love.

Hell, i won't let my daughter marry someone like, Kobojunkie or Dtruthspeaker or that righteousness of a guy or some apologist here even if they got my daughter pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Darlingme(f): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Marriage itself is hectic for two lovers not to talk of someone who regret and refer to you as a mistake

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Was it a mistake sleeping with her? If a man can sleep with a lady then he should be forced to face any consequence from such action. Leave women you don’t like alone, stop sleeping with them only to abandon them when you feel you are done, it’s very bad. They are people’s daughters and one sure thing about life(especially on fornication) is that whatever you do to others will surely be done to you. Sleep with people’s daughters as you like but when it’s your turn for people to sleep recklessly with your daughters, please don’t complain.

just because two foolish people decided to have unprotected sex, doesnt mean they should be foolish enough to A) keep the baby or B) put all the blame on the dude or C) be forced to marry this obviously very slow woman.

why should the "man" be punished by marrying this foolish woman? is having a baby by force? let that man be responsible and cater for the child, nothing more!

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by advanceDNA: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Dizzyyish:
Reminder from your friendly neighbourhood Nairalander:

1.) Nigeria has the second highest rate of paternity fraud on the planet. At least 1 in 3 men are raising someone else's spawn (because she pinned it on him to get his commitment, had a fling with an ex, was aroused by the taboo of it, resents her man, etc.)

4.) If you haven't as a Nigerian man, married to a Nigerian woman, in Nigeria, sought out DNA tests for your kids nor have any intention to.. then, chances are you've lost guard (pls refer to point 1.)

Vawulence only... Peace is not allowed

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Dizzyyish: 4:05am On Mar 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Vawulence only... Peace is not allowed

Vawulence is not the answer.. but life is multiple choice.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by advanceDNA: 4:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Vawulence is not the answer.. but life is multiple choice.

Dey disguise.....
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by EriMma1: 5:37am On Mar 27, 2023
That's their cup of tea. Abstinence still remains the best.

A man should be forced to marry any woman he impregnates first to teach him a lesson. So that in his next life he'll learn to control himself.

Some men don't like to listen to advice when you try to caution them to lead a decent life until they fall into a ditch. Then you see them trying to get off the hook. Na lie. Make e hook them there.

My ex thought he was doing me. We had a little misunderstanding. Not really a misunderstanding like that. We just stopped communicating for a while. You know this issue of "he didn't call me, I won't call. She didn't call, I won't call. It lingered for a while and me as a fine girl wen I be, I just blanked him. No be woman dey find man abeg.

Do you know this zombie started sleeping with anything sexable? To the point of sleeping with an old lady that sells palm oil, Maggie, crayfish and those kinda stuff haha... For someone who claims he's a fine boy with his Americana lifestyle. ** men don't have class when it comes to konji**.

The next thing, nwanyi crayfish don carry belle. Hahahaha...
The mugu wanted to play smart. E hook am. For two good years he didn't go and do anything on the womans head.when the baby boy arrived, he looked so much like my ex. As in.... Chai! I don laugh Taya. Even after the baby was born, aboki still dey zuzu. He didn't want to marry iya elepo.

He now remember fine girl. He came to my place. I was just laughing at him. He was still trying to form Americana. I just dey laugh say see this nwanyi crayfish husband. He was now discussing marriage with me. I just shook my head. Men!!!

After one year of not returning his calls much following his visit to my house ( in fact I told him I moved so he'll stop coming around), uncle finally succumbed and married the woman. Now, he's making life miserable for the woman.

Every time, the lady is posting one sorrowful text or the other about relationship on her Facebook status. The guy is taking out his frustrations on her. The last time I checked my nwunye dim, she was looking two times older than my guys mother. No jokes. Just that I can't post her pics here. Chai...

I'm happy he ended that way. Let him live in regrets for the rest of his life for his lack of control.

Many men have lost their happiness this way and many will still lose if they continue sleeping around like untamed dogs.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by 377: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Is not by force my elder brother had that issue but he didn't marry the girl. The only thing is that you will take full responsibility of the child upringing of the child.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Etosha: 7:02am On Mar 27, 2023
That's why abstinence is the best. Reasons are:
1. It will offend God
2. she might get pregnant
3 . What if she has an infectious disease?
4. It leads to wasting of money and time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2023
See trap!
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Karleb(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He should be forced to marry her even if he is the most irresponsible.

Later on you all will be crying about deadbeats.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by labake1(f): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2023
That word Mistake dey vex me
Was he drunk or drugged when he was doing the do?
You that had unprotected szx, did not know the consequences

9 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Slydan204: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Which is by mistake again? As in his person miss road enter her vagina nd fertilize egg

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Stranger knock your gate, you want to tell me you mistakenly went to open the gate abi ?

Iffa woze this op wey no get sense eh..

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Why should a man marry bcs of belle? Na kolo mental bi that.
U don't marry out of pity or bcs of condition. D girl in question was she stupid and blind to know when to take P2 and when not

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by faithfull18(f): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Yes, if she is good enough to have sex with, she is good enough to get pregnant and have your babies, she should be good enough to be your wife. Let him bear the consequences.

6 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Drug10: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Mistake grin

Become a Man of iron.
Take her off to another Planet, make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

The BIGGEST disgrace you can get as a Striker is at the end of the match your Woman couldn't commend your Performance, That is if you can even strive for 5mins with your short Carrot.

Here we Introduce to you our Award-Winning Organic Enlargement Oil, Your Rod go stand gallant at attention kakaraka and your water gun will be Longer.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. No side effects.

Delivery is free.
Payment on delivery.
You are Just a PHONE call Away from your Permanent Solution.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by officialwdhtv: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2023
What wont work, wont work. Forcing him and they are not compartible is total b*llshit
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by SPAMBOX7: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Capital NO.

No sane man will marry a non-virgin Nigerian girl angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / Missing Girl In Kaduna: Walida Found In Kano / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.