Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi (15529 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES] / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by benjackugo: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has explained that the Obidient movement is not about his tribe or religion, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

"In the life of every nation, there is a turning point. For Nigeria, that time is now; a time to save Nigeria, save our democracy and give the Nigerian youths hope. The OBIdient Movement has been the arrowhead in the take back Nigeria mission.

"My role in the Movement is that of a Focal Point. As I've always stressed, Nigeria remains a secular state. As such, the movement is not about my tribe or my religion, and it is not an Igbo agenda or in any way, to Christianize Nigeria.

"No one should ascribe ethnic or religious colouration to the OBIdient Movement. Nigeria is one and my ambition is to become the President of a United and Indivisible Nigeria. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1640101085862850562?t=f1jbQHII4cI7ZrPcVBIu-g&s=19

129 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by spearman(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2023
YES IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIBE. LIAR

339 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2023
You didn't need to reply criminal m.oronic looters sir. Sane Nigerians are aware.

Is it not funny that agbado group that said they love Nigeria more than anyone are trying to foist a drug cartel leader as Nigerian president? Where then is their FAKE love?
They want to put 200milion Nigerians on the roadmap of embarrassment.

God no go shame us

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Naira20: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2023
I Just Love This Man.
He doesn't even need an interview to be heard.

Let's see if Lai Mohammed will ban twitter too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-CN5YlbrsY

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Emir01: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2023
You're an ethnic and religious bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim.

127 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Baba1123: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Say no to losing your money on bet Contact me for sure fixed Match it's time for you to recover back all your lost Money

And it's after winning you pay
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Contact me on whatsapp On 081-201-257-92

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Boomkalakuta: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:
YES IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIBE. LIAR

You fit die of high blood pressure o

Mandate criminal

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Belteshazzar1: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2023
The man of the people has spoken......

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2023
The Druggie's urchins have reduced Nigeria's elections to ethnicity. This is the same politics APC plays in Lagos State every four years.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by ganisucks(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has explained that the Obidient movement is not about his tribe or religion, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1640101085862850562?t=f1jbQHII4cI7ZrPcVBIu-g&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Things are happening behind the scenes, and APC don't know. Peter Obi is getting ready to take charge of the country. In a way, I almost feel sad for NL APC supporters. They'll be so stunned when the magic happens.
😁😄😆😅

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2023
He told us from the start, that we should not vote him base on his tribe or religion but by how competent he is .
But one man was telling us if it not him then it nobody, and his ppl to vote for him coz he is Yoruba. But am still happy that some of his ppl where obident,
The obident movement was a national bonding for all tribe to come under one umbrella and show support to who they believed in. It was for individual not party.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by ukaegbuikedia: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2023
PETER OBI is the new face of Nigeria politics.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by BossGerald: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Kayode1979:
OBI-IDIOT YOU BROUGHT RELIGIOUS AND TRIBALS TO NIGERIA POLITICS TODAY TUNDER FIRE YOU OBI

Muslim Muslim ticket is what?? Sweet and biscuit politics??

You urchins can never get sense

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by LagosG: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Smart people know that too much talk na lie. Him too lie. Him no get better track record. Him no be saint. Him get corruption case but Obidient is happy to sweep it under carpet. Him use Twitter fanbase from the #EndSars movement. Him no dey give shishi but would have happily bought PDP form for 100 million. Him lie for national TV with tears after being defeated but Obidients are happy to sweep it under the carpet. Of the three aspirants, only one can be defined as a true liberal and astute politician and it's not PO. The only reason this guy has the fanbase he does is because of the Lekki massacre the government denied. The Lekki massacre was a presidential order, the kind of order that can be given by a leader with military background. Collateral damage is a term the military uses like pure water. Now, 90% of celebrities who are online influencers live at Lekki and they know it's not a conspiracy that people were killed at the Lekki tollgate. They campaigned heavily against the ruling party combined with the fact that PDP wasn't anything to write home about, used their online presence to endorse PO thereby influencing millions of followers who can't think for themselves into choosing the preferred presidential candidate. The sad part is indigenes of Anambra should have come out strongly against him since they know first hand how incapable PO is in position of power. They know he's a religious fanatic but only the Christian type. Instead, they supported him for the selfish reason of seeing an Igbo man as president with him campaigning strongly against the ruling party's Muslim Muslim ticket even though the party gave Nigeria it's first pastor as VP and about to give it it's first First Lady who is the same despite the incoming President being a practicing Muslim....so it's about tribe and religion. Make Dem no fool anybody. His level of desperation to be president is sickening. He said it's God's will for him to win...so elections are about the will of God not the will of the people? In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't a lot. If he truly believes in God's will he'd wait another 4 years but as we all know (those of us that have sense) he's just desperate for power and his major political affiliations are in PDP so they would rule by proxy and nothing really changes but in Asiwaju, we have someone with track record who is awesome in his human resource management but what do I know, I'm not daft enough for influencers to determine who I vote for with Twitter hashtags.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by darling2424(f): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Tell them,let them know

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by femisplash: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2023
This Agulu toad is the biggest fraud ever in history, aside the fact that he lies with reckless abandon. He was jumping from Church to Church asking Christians to take back their country, so much so, in Anambra, APGA Catholics were divided against LP Catholics. Yet, this shameless goat is denying the obvious. In same vein, he deployed tribal sentiments as a caimpaign tool. His visits to Lagos was strictly to his kinsmen whom he thought their block votes would help deliver to him the wealth of Lagos. He deliberately ensured that all the LP agents in Lagos were all ibos, with a recent revelation from Cossy that they supported him because he would create seaport in Anambra, purely trialistic motive. His media team are 100% ibos in a party of diverse ethnic compositions. Worst of all, is an attempt to identify with the youths whom he was accused of killing as a Governor, when he was summoned by EndSars panel to be investigated for his role, he quickly ran to the court to obtain an injunction, yet some gullible youths allowed him to use their head to break coconut and as long as he spew his usual gibberish, they are ready to swallow his poo like a brainless mannequin.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by nonhuman(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:
You're an ethnic and religion bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim.
show us one of his actions and uttrances, that doesn't support his claims,

Every sincere person in this country knows that Obi didn't coin the Obidient movement and has no input in the Obidient movement all these APC idiots and their urchins spreading falsehood will die miserably

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by LagosG: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2023
femisplash:
This Agulu toad is the biggest fraud ever in history, aside the fact that he lies with reckless abandon. He was jumping from Church to Church asking Christians to take back their country, so much so, in Anambra, APGA Catholics were divided against LP Catholics. Yet, this shameless goat is denying the obvious. In same vein, he deployed tribal sentiments as a caimpaign tool. His visits to Lagos was strictly to his kinsmen whom he thought their block votes would help deliver to him the wealth of Lagos. He deliberately ensured that all the LP agents in Lagos were all ibos, with a recent revelation from Cossy that they supported him because he would create seaport in Anambra, purely trialistic motive. His media team are 100% ibos in a party of diverse ethnic compositions. Worst of all, is an attempt to identify with the youths whom he was accused of killing as a Governor, when he was summoned by EndSars panel to be investigated for his role, he quickly ran to the court to obtain an injunction, yet some gullible youths allowed him to use their head to break coconut and as long as he spew his usual gibberish, they are ready to swallow his poo like a brainless mannequin.
Your brain dey function my guy. Just ask Google for this guy's achievements as governor and you'd be surprised this is the same person being purported as messiah. His achievements are not better than those of some Northern ex governors who have drifted into oblivion with hundreds of millions of $ in their Swiss bank accounts.

Upon all the general hospitals in Anambra, his only achievements in the medical field is revamping Catholic hospitals. This is the person the people are fooled with as a messiah. I laugh in Korean

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Yes, it wasn't originally about tribe and religion. But Obi's brazen, sectarian presidential campaign has flipped the movement into a religious and tribal mission.

Obi will never be President unless he repents. Nigeria is too diverse for such narrow-minded politics.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by walefresh3(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:

PATHOLOGICAL LAIR..... WE GO WIN U FOR GAME... UNA TOO TOXIC TO RULE US.. UNA HEART IS FULL OF HATREDS TOWARD YORUBAS.. HAUSAS AND FULANIS

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Rodimi20000000: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Yet you got your votes from one region and religion only

Mr Obi, pls stop dividing Nigerians

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Zupay: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Like Senator-elect of Abuja, Ireti Kingibe acknowledged that the Obidient movement approached her because they saw her as someone who would be a better representative and supported her candidacy.....It was not about tribe or religion but the human person she embodies. She is well grounded as a consultant engineer with over 45 years experience in civil engineering, not a career politician!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Obi will make Nigeria better.
Let's have interim govt for now and solve the issues at hand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2023
They rigged Obidient movement out.

I wonder if Nigeria will ever get better.

The same set of people are holding on to power

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by r4bbit: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2023
It's
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by aylagos(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
We know now, it’s about your personal agenda and you brainwashed some unintelligent and gullible youth to believe you are fighting for them and those mumu didn’t bother to ask you questions or check your CV and your records.

10 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Okay.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by StolenMandate: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Why are you looking for me?
I was never yours to start with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration / Idris Appoints Jimoh O. Moshood As The New Deputy Force PRO / Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.