Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! (6768 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Moments During Sex? / Romantic Awkward Moments / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 19, 2011
Has anything funny or awkward happened to you while you and your significant other/sugar daddy or mommy/husband or wife were in a romancing mood? I'm assuming your answer is yes. So it's time to share.

I'll go ahead and start:

My boyfriend cut me with his braces. Yes, just like in the movies. We were talking and he got so excited that he rushed in for a kiss. He snagged my upper lip, although I didn't feel it at the time. I kissed him back and that was when we paused and looked at each other, tasting something funny. . . I quickly said it was him, only for him to check my lip and find the minor cut.

Initially it was kind of awkward. He was apologetic but since then I've been laughing at the event.

Oya, tell your tales!
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by pleep(m): 1:55am On Sep 19, 2011
I'll go ahead and start:

Woah. . . for a moment there i thought u were going to talk about actual sex.
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 19, 2011
No, of course not. I don't tread those waters lol. No story from you?
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by MrsChima1(f): 1:59am On Sep 19, 2011
LMAO@sugar daddies. grin grin grin grin

For real Oguga, women still dating sugar daddies during the Recession? shocked
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 19, 2011
Lol, anything is possible grin
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by aloyemeka1: 2:12am On Sep 19, 2011
ogugua88:

Has anything funny or awkward happened to you while you and your significant other/sugar daddy or mommy/husband or wife were in a romancing mood? I'm assuming your answer is yes. So it's time to share.

I'll go ahead and start:

My boyfriend cut me with his braces. Yes, just like in the movies. We were talking and he got so excited that he rushed in for a kiss. He snagged my upper lip, although I didn't feel it at the time. I kissed him back and that was when we paused and looked at each other, tasting something funny. . . I quickly said it was him, only for him to check my lip and find the minor cut.

Initially it was kind of awkward. He was apologetic but since then I've been laughing at the event.

Oya, tell your tales!

I thought you are still virgin. Who is these days? grin grin grin only  tpia?

Awkward moment:

When one party mistakenly farts.
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 19, 2011
Ogugua your awkward moment is gross + Blood covenant ;p
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 19, 2011
aloy/emeka:
I thought you are still virgin. Who is these days? grin grin grin only  tpia?

Awkward moment:

When one party mistakenly farts.

And that's what happens when Nigerian men over-obsess with virginity. If kissing someone equals loss of virginity, then we're all non-virgins, per your definition. All except for Cork and 190.

REALITY101:
Ogugua your awkward moment is gross + Blood covenant ;p

It really wasn't actually lol.

Una lame die. NO OTHER STORIES?!
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 19, 2011
I know what you want to hear. You ain't watching Emmy Awards?
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 19, 2011
What do I want to hear? And no. Don't really watch tv.
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 19, 2011
Oops! I forgot you love po.rn more ;p
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 19, 2011
Don't confuse fantasies with reality.

Contribute a story. You dey dull.
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 19, 2011
Lool IRNS.
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2011
I remember the first time I kissed my gf deeply, in my room.
The kiss lasted for about 25 secs, after which she got up, went to the sitting room, sat on the chair and held her head in her hands, as though something was really disturbing her.

I went to meet her in the sitting room, worried (and confused) that I had hurt her in some way.

When she saw me, she stood up, walked towards me and asked, 'Why did you kiss me?'.
Before I could answer, she started kissing me deeply again . . .
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2011
I hope both of you floss tho ;p
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by MrsChima1(f): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2011
People still tongue kissing in 2011?   undecided undecided
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2011
^^^ Lol you don't? I thought everyone did.

quid:
I remember the first time I kissed my gf deeply, in my room.
The kiss lasted for about 25 secs, after which she got up, went to the sitting room, sat on the chair and held her head in her hands, as though something was really disturbing her.

I went to meet her in the sitting room, worried (and confused) that I had hurt her in some way.

When she saw me, she stood up, walked towards me and asked, 'Why did you kiss me?'.
Before I could answer, she started kissing me deeply again . . .

Lmaooooo. Serious confusion!
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by MrsChima1(f): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2011
ogugua88:

^^^ Lol you don't? I thought everyone did.

I am germophobic.
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2011
ogugua88:

Yes o grin It was one of those girly behaviours that I have never been able to logically analyze . . .
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
Sounds like something that happens in the movies lol.

These people wan form holy Angel Gabriel. Another story from me then.

I was reaching into my boyfriend's trunk. He didn't see me. He slammed the trunk on me. I kid you not. I burst into laughter lol. E be like say the guy wan kill me.
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
ogugua88:

Sounds like something that happens in the movies lol.
These people wan form holy Angel Gabriel. Another story from me then.
Come to think of it, you are right. I dont know why I never discussed the episode with her later on.

ogugua88:

I was reaching into my boyfriend's trunk. He didn't see me. He slammed the trunk on me. I kid you not. I burst into laughter lol. E be like say the guy wan kill me.
LOL. Hope he did not injure you, and he apologized nicely . . .
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by InkedNerd(f): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
[b]@OP: [/b]Yes, I have had those moments. One, a guy I was intimate with was about "release himself" and started squealing like a girl and I started laughing in the middle of the whole thing. There are other moments but I think they're a bit too embarrassing for me to talk about lol grin
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
Another episode involving the same gf:

We were making out once, then she asked my explicit permission before giving me a bj (for some reason, she thought I would be grossed out by the idea and thus needed my permission).

'Errmmm, of course I don't mind', I replied. Then she sought further confirmation before proceeding . . .
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by jajavina: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
The day i was intimate with my husband, he was screaming cos he was about releasing when our son rushed in to the room , and my husband jumped down . But d little boy caught every thing that happened.

1 Like

Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
jajavina:

The day i was intimate with my husband, he was screaming cos he was about releasing when our son rushed in to the room , and my husband jumped down . But d little boy caught every thing that happened.
OMG shocked. How old was the boy then?
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by InkedNerd(f): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
jajavina:

LMAO grin
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by mikkymoi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
LMAO,

was in a hot romance mood with my gf,
I tried to unzip my trouzer, d next thin my whole thin tore into pieces,
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by MrsChima1(f): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
jajavina:

Well at least his hair and face got the extra protein needed. lipsrsealed
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by kelvinnile(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
Was in a forth and back motion with ma gf, she was screaming with passion, my phon was not far 4rm us, then a call came thru, and behold it was my boss, hurriedly, i removed my device and answered the call, but she refused to continue d show afta d call, despite my unending plea! She got dressd up and left!
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by dcodesmith(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
First time a girl squirted, we were both confused. We thought she had pissed herself for a hot minute but as she was kinda in the "zone" and jittery, we figured it wasn't n that was the beginning of her squirting days. #GoodTimes
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
Smh
Re: Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! by MrCork17: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2011
REALITY101. You gayy donkey. Any interesting experience you’re your boy friend? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.