Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram (13119 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by 1025: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
Boko Haram is being sponsored and used by the Northern Political
Leaders Forum.They are trying to make the country ungovernable as
Atiku said by introducing violence to discredit Jonathan's Administration.
they are responsible for these bombing and killing in Nigeria.These are the
out come of the meeting they did in Saudi and london as regrds 2015
election.They sponsor Boko Haram.and pay the bombers in other to
destablise Jonathan's Administration Those who pay for the bombs are.
IBB,Atiku Abubarkar,Chiroma,Dambazu,BuhariAbdullahi Sarki Mukhtar,
AbdusalamiAbubakar,Umaru Ali,Yakassi The entiremembers of Arewa
consutative forum, Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF)

@slowpoke,
who is sponsoring the militants and for what purpose? maybe to make nigeria governable by jonathan? most of us here reason from their anus and as such can never reason well. it is normal for a ruler like jonathan to accept blames for his failures and inabilities and an oyibo man in his position will resign.
we claimed to have won election under a free and fair situation yet, u are doing everything within ur powers to block justice. you first of all, filed a case agaisnt the petition and lost on that. u went ahead and remove the presiding judge then brought in ur own judge. it is a shame that nigerians are still blind to all these pranks.
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fredostika(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
Igosun:

I thought the poster is showing us the Video.

I agree with you. It's not an islam thing.

I see a nigeria united by these radical fighters.

And all these foreign bodies Like UN & Commonwealth are not tailored to help africa. For example, the last common wealth held in nigeria in 2003 just saw the leaders gathered. Nothing happened. The purpose of the meeting was not implemented. They just consumed our money. That is how UN is. They are just hear in Nigeria to pet our goverment that they are accepted among the "good nations".

Ok, someone should tell me what good UN has done to Nigeria?

And some of these foreign cultures being displayed by Nigerians shows the lack of value system in the country. We dont have respect for our own. We copy the americans in fashion and way of life and we do not remember our village life.
Yes village life because what else do we have to show the world if not about our own traditions and our values. Just like china is doing.

That is why I said that I see a united Socio-ethnicity (Nigeria) by BH.
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by AbbeyTJ: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
@Fredostika

The UN has sponsored and implemented so many health and environment projects in Nigeria. Most of my Lecturers in UI are under UN consultancy for projects in Nigeria and other African countries. UN has done much in Nigeria. When you go to the hospitals u will c UN projects.
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Fokativ: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
This is false, no video anywhere.
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by sadyeek(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
Dont misinform us.

How is al qada making US ungovernable for Obama?

Have you heard about any bomb explosion in the US since september 11 ?

You foolishness and propaganda is woW.

Them they sleep with their eyes closed

Exactly my point, the point I am trying to make rather.
Why do you think there have been no bomb blasts?? Do you tink because there just sitting and watching al-qqaeda?? Definately not! Don't you tink al-qaeda and othere extreemist want to blow up people in the US and western countries at the slightest chance they get??
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by WebSurfer(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by kings33(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2011
Has anyone seen the videos of Osama in "paradise" with lots of lots of beautiful virgins, I guess the enjoyment is too much and he wish he didnt sign up for "paradise"
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Fokativ: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by goldng: 5:01am On Sep 21, 2011
It's a pity.
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Horus(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5P-OxVWTpE[/flash]

Video Of Abuja UN Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram
Re: Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Horus(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
I fear for our people because they never get in-depth knowledge of the foreign aliens religions that they get involved in, making it very easy to mislead them with fanaticism. By that I mean, the Muslims in Nigeria, that is, African converts, 99% do not and cannot read, write, and speak classical Arabic (Fusha) of the Qur’aan, so they are always depending on some foreign source to interpret and explain their religion to them. The same applies to Christianity, Christian ministers know their congregations do not study the Greek or Hebrew of which they say their scriptures were revealed in. They depend on a Scottish man called King James who did not speak Hebrew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants / Akpabio Blames Nigeria’s Woes On False Prophecies / NAF To Take Delivery Of 55 Fighter Helicopters In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.