Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,528 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate (8202 Views)

Poll: Where would you prefer the next Nairaland Estate should be?

ELEKO FREE TRADE ZONE: 13% (18 votes)
BADAGRY: 35% (47 votes)
AGBOWA IN IKORODU: 4% (6 votes)
IMOTA IN IKORODU: 3% (4 votes)
AGBARA IN OGUN: 13% (18 votes)
SANGOTEDO/ LAKOWE (AJAH): 29% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Plots Of Land For Sale At Okota! Behind Lord`s Chosen Church Headquarters / Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders / What Is The Standard Size Of A Plot And Why Was The Size Chosen To Be Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by eengineer: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
@lawyer,I must really commend you,SEUN,and other moderators on nairaland.you guys are really doing a great job,its not easy at all trying to do what you guys are doing expecially the criticisim you guys weather.but anyway whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well kudos to you all.on this issue of nairaland estate,I read about it the first time you posted it and I saw how you were attacked left right and center but I commend your courage.I think people should have an option,how do I mean,if you work on the island I think the best place for you to reside is lekki,ajah,shangotedo e t c,if you are working in ikeja axis,mowe,ibafo,arepo,even sango,ifo and co is closer,then if you work around apapa mile2 and its environ agbara/badagry is a good place for you to own a home,am real estate consultant and I have my own estate called treasure island estate,though am not here to advertise but I advice people on their choice of property depending on their budget,what am saying in essence is narairalAnd estate can be in phases.thanks
fo and co is closer,then if you work around apapa mile2 and its environ agbara/badagry is a good place for you to own a home,am real estate consultant and I have my own estate called treasure island estate,though am not here to advertise but I advice people on their choice of property depending on their budget,what am saying in essence is narairalAnd estate can be in phases.thanks
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2011
chaircover:

sorry its classfied inormation. You may end up being my neighbour cool

[s]but if you really want to know, its not too far from Whispering Palms[/s]

Would you be a good neighbour grin?
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by AmAlone: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ Lawyer, there is nothing bad for NL to have more that one estate.

From the votes, I notice Badagry and SANGOTEDO/ LAKOWE (AJAH) are tops on the chart.

So my advice oga lawyer, maybe you use this two place for the propose NL estate.
Because I'm sure people voting for SANGOTEDO/ LAKOWE (AJAH) cannot go for Badagry if Badagry finally wins and vise-versa(because of their distance apart).

So Lawyer I think you should promote both. Besides, what we have up there for now are mere votes. Of all the votes we don't really know for sure where most of the serious people are!!!!

2CENT!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by AmAlone: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
One more thing I will like to contribute(that is if Seun & Lawyer wil agree). After considering what we have on ground as adviced by lawyer(after considering what I just state above).

Another factor that can really make this work is or that can be an added advantage(if we can get a good investor) is if after the voting is completed(This person may buy all the 50 plots needed and later start selling to potential buyer from nairaland. that is if
Seun & lawyer can put head together, i think this will work out fine). Again, it will be easy to call it an estate if it was first bought by one person. The investor will resell with little profit(must sign an agreement).

Instead of people buying unit by unit(because I'm very certain not everybody that voted are ready to buy now). So this may come or stand as a set back for the project.

Reason: You all will agree with me that the owners of the propose lands will not want to wait till all NLDer's are  ready to buy his land before he can sell.
So lets say the propose NL estate is chosen today and 10 ready buyers buys 10 plots out of it now out of the propose 50 people's estate we are talking about now. Let me say before we could get the remaining 40 NiaraLander's to buy theirs out of this propose NL estate, the owner of the property may have sold it out to more ready buyers or may have sold the closest property to our fellow NLer's to other ready buyers not from NL.

Option 2: If we can not get an investor, then I think it will be wise for Lawyer to contact with the seller of the propose property chosen by NLer's. He should get an aggrement with them for the 50plots of land needed, that their money will be payed within certain period of time. So the buyers will keep that portion for us NLer's until we are ready to buy. So Lawyer will continue with the advertisement. First 50 buyers from NL to comes forth will get his or her own portion of the cake untill all the land is finally bought out from the buyer(s)!!!!!!! But to kick this, I think he should get atleast 10 ready buyers to begin with. When the owners of the property can see cash of 10 ready buyers, keeping an extra 40 for them won't be too much to ask!!!!!

From the below you can guest what NL estate will be like if this measure are not put into consideration!!!

My 2bags of Dangote cement!!!!

Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by gbolex(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
@am alone, kindly inbox your contact details i.e email or phone number to gbolex@yahoo.com. we need to chat.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
too much story don dey enter now. This is making it more complicated.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
Lol@blank

Your a very funny Chic! Ur comments almost made me fall of my chair now!!! Loool
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
Lawyer, it is not a laughing matter o grin See as i confuse when i see graph Wetin join graph and land? Anywayz sha, i still dey interested but if one person wan corner everything to himself, hmmm.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
Who no like moooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by AmAlone: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

Who no like moooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

LOL!!!!! I tire ooo!!!!
WHO NO LIKE MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin
BROS I NO TALK SAY MAKE ANYBODY GIVE ME ANY CONTRACT OOO grin grin grin grin grin
HOW MUCH?!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

That twenty naira wey don wash nai u won give mee??
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by AmAlone: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
blank:

Lawyer, it is not a laughing matter o grin See as i confuse when i see graph Wetin join graph and land? Anywayz sha, i still dey interested but if one person wan corner everything to himself, hmmm.

Your post is totally uncalled for. What do you mean if person wan corner everything for himself?
Madam or Sadam, It is just an Idea. I like the propose estate thing. Not everybody that voted for those places
are ready to buy or build. Again to have potential buyers is really going to take a lot of time(if you don't know anything
about properties, then you should know. Because I
know that for sure).

Some people are just seeing it today and they just vote because they like the idea. It may be up to 1 or more 2years
before they can be ready to buy the land and start their project. So my arguement is; If we want to keep this project alive,
certain things need to be worked out!!!!!

If you say you want to wait till all 50 people are ready before you can kick the project, THEN I DEFY YOU!!!!!

I did not advertise any property here neither did i say i want a percentage tongue tongue, I am not that hungry my dear. I'm not an engeener or anything that is related to real estate. I am just giving out an opinion!!!!. If the project is a success, i am 101% more that ready to buy(even more ready yourself  tongue tongue tongue).

And as for the Graph, if you can read graph, then you should understand that. It simply says if all the buyers are not ready to buy at once, there is a possibility that the propose nairaland estate will be kind of scattered!!!!(in other words, it won't have a definite site!!!! 15ppl here, 20 there another 25 there and so on)
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ Am alone, i am really sorry, totally apologetic. Will not happen again.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by thithi(f): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
i heard badagry is better and that fashola is making life around there a superb one
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by thithi(f): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
also, if we have to compare the price of what is at the other place with the price of the one at badagry, who no like better thing, i beg badagry jare.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Hawkeye(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
hehehe
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by NextHome(m): 5:40am On Sep 22, 2011
Agbowa, Imota, Sangotedo, Ogombo, Lakowe, Ibeju on Map. Now, you can see why Agbowa/Imota are the next big thing to happen.

Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2011
^^^ Nice Map, let the people vote. I am using this as a research platform (and I am almost always researching).
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by tollu: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2011
Badagry pleaseeeee.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2011
tollu:

Badagry pleaseeeee.

Why?
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2011
none of the above. angry
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2011
blank:

none of the above. angry

Take it easy; now tell us what the problem is.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by tollu: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2011
maclatunji:

Why?

It's serene and far from all the Lagos madness. The expressway being constructed is also going to open up the area and prices of property in that area would shoot up in the future.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by benzerjoe(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
Badagry is a good location to buy land and build houses because, l was there this Saturday to look for development there,but what saw there is very good for any body who want to live in a good environment.
so if any one want any cheap land there if it is acres or plots we will get it for you at 250k-700k or 1.2m per acre.we have 92acres of land.
contact Mr benzer 07083868131 email.akinswalebenzer@yahoo.com.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2011
@benzerjoe . because you have land at badagry you now claimed that it is a good location.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by luckyme9(f): 2:08am On Sep 26, 2011
eengineer:

@lawyer,I must really commend you,SEUN,and other moderators on nairaland.you guys are really doing a great job,its not easy at all trying to do what you guys are doing expecially the criticisim you guys weather.but anyway whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well kudos to you all.on this issue of nairaland estate,I read about it the first time you posted it and I saw how you were attacked left right and center but I commend your courage.I think people should have an option,how do I mean,if you work on the island I think the best place for you to reside is lekki,ajah,shangotedo e t c,if you are working in ikeja axis,mowe,ibafo,arepo,even sango,ifo and co is closer,then if you work around apapa mile2 and its environ agbara/badagry is a good place for you to own a home,am real estate consultant and I have my own estate called treasure island estate,though am not here to advertise but I advice people on their choice of property depending on their budget,what am saying in essence is narairalAnd estate can be in phases.thanks
fo and co is closer,then if you work around apapa mile2 and its environ agbara/badagry is a good place for you to own a home,am real estate consultant and I have my own estate called treasure island estate,though am not here to advertise but I advice people on their choice of property depending on their budget,what am saying in essence is narairalAnd estate can be in phases.thanks

I agree with  eengineer.  We should consider Both Badagry and the Lekki area, because of the price
differences, and these are two extreme opposite directions. I'm still intested either way.

@ Lawyer, Are you gonna be in Lagos for Xmas?
@ Chaircover, I visited ur website,,,Impressive. Are u based in Naija now?
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2011
//
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2011
Thanks everyone. From the above it shows Badagry came out tops with Sangotedo/Lakowe 2nd and Eleko/ Agbara coming joint third. I will endeavour to go to all these places as chosen by you guys to meet the agents and show you the lands if they satisfy the criteria of being habitable now. Once again thanks for your assistance, transparency and civility so far and its time to get the ball rolling to see what you voted for.

To the agents of the winning areas, congrats and its time for the hard work now. I want you to now send me the plots of land you have in these areas, the prices and location so i can start in earnest with the investigation. Please i beg you, dont waste my time and yours showing me bush alone with the nearest sign of development some kilometers away. I will not endorse it and it wont be fair to me because your harming me health wise and adding extra pressure to my car, so please lets be reasonable.

Once again congrats to everyone who participated and watch this space for your chosen Nairaland Estate

Cheers
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by thithi(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2011
this is really nice, hope we will see videos and some pictures of the places and we will be able to move on from there.
lawyer, keep up the good guidiance
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by luckyme9(f): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ Chaircover, I'm happy for, that's what I'm hoping to get started in a couple of years, hopefully we might be neighbours if Badagry wins.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
//
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by ff1: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ lawyer
thank my fellow nairalander for chosen badagry

the nairalander have chosen

what will be the next step
ths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Öf Duplex + Flats At Ajah, Lagos / Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah / 2 bedrooms flats @ Oke imuti, Ita Oluwo, Ikorodu for #180k & #200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.