Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate (8201 Views)

Poll: Where would you prefer the next Nairaland Estate should be?

ELEKO FREE TRADE ZONE: 13% (18 votes)
BADAGRY: 35% (47 votes)
AGBOWA IN IKORODU: 4% (6 votes)
IMOTA IN IKORODU: 3% (4 votes)
AGBARA IN OGUN: 13% (18 votes)
SANGOTEDO/ LAKOWE (AJAH): 29% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Plots Of Land For Sale At Okota! Behind Lord`s Chosen Church Headquarters / Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders / What Is The Standard Size Of A Plot And Why Was The Size Chosen To Be Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by luckyme9(f): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2011
@ Chaircover, yes o, thanks to Seun & Lawyer for putting this together
I'm so glad to be a nairalander,
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2011
Congratulations to the winners! I will be looking out for progress in this process.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by wealth123: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2011
Badagry here we come. Please no BAD AGREEMENT on Nairaland let us make this dream a reality.

God bless the lawyer and all those who voted.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
Good day Nairalanders. Pls i want to clear something up. I know Badagry won and i will keep my promise to go there and do my investigations but it will be done at my own pace and taking into consideration the geographical distance from my office to these areas. So many factors go into doing a search i.e getting the surveyor to be ready and not encroaching on his time, having the time to meet the owners and inspecting the location and making further trips back and forth till am satisfied. To be honest Badagry is way off my location and going there is a whole days job thats if the traffic from mile 2 down to alaba and ajangbadi will be free to make it easier for me. So please bear with me so that i find a reasonable weekend to even book a hotel that will give me the opportunity to sit down that weekend and do my job thoroughly because traffic and the rains won't make it any easier for me now. Badagry is a great place but those that know the terrain there know is not a place where you mismanage your time via traffic. In the mean time i will still look at the other ones based on convience of movement for now while i plan the badagry trip properly.

Cheers
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
//
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
Badagry plots going for how much?
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ chaircover

Thanks for the road description! I know it till Igando but I will find my way there when the time comes! I appreciate u ma!

Well the other problem am having now is that the people that advertised Badagry are not forth coming anymore! I have called their numbers and sent private mails about the lands they have and I have gotten nothing in response! This is quite strange!
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
//
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by ff1: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ lawyer
thanks lawyer
u should no that the network is bad
my number is 07085665009

thanks for taking up this task of yours

210 acres along Lagos - Badagry Exp. Way, Agonrin Sea Beach Village,
in Badagry Local Government.

It is situated on the left coming from
Lagos, it is fronting the expressway directly, while the back is
facing the beach directly.

It costs N4m/acre and it has a registered
survey and family receipt and am speaking directly with the family
representatives.

f&f property ltd
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by labamo07(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2011
@Lawyer

Check this thread, there are several badagry properties that fit what you requested for, incase the agents feck you up.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-768627.0.html.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by buxy: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2011
HELLO BARRISTER, PLS KINDLY SEND ME AN EMAIL chybuz2020@yahoo.com.
i would love to discuss something with you please.
look forward to hearing from you.
or give me a ring or sms on 08028627025.
thanks, chibuzo.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Select(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
Pls get across for the processing of your Building Plan Approvals, Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratification cases etc), buying of land and other properties, within Lagos,Ogun and Abuja.
We work as Town Planning consultants with the Lagos State Government.
Pls send mail to select500@yahoo.com or call Mr.Muyiwa on 0802-350-0439.
Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by kunlekunle: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2011
kindly consider this plan as a template for the proposed estate plan

Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2011
chaircover:

@Lawyer shebi your office is in Ikeja

You can do this route.

1. Ikeja to Agidingbi
2. Agidingbi to Ogba
3. Ogba to Pen cinema
4. Pen cinema to Iyana Ipaja or Akowonjo (which ever you prefer)
5. Akowonjo to Egbeda or iyana Ipaja to Egbeda
6. Egbed to igando - Dual carriageway
7. Igando to iba - Dual Carriageway
7. Iba to Okokomaiko - Dual Carriageway brand new road
8. Okoko straight to Badagry

Shouldn't take you more than one and a half hours. If there is no traffic at all then it shouldn't take you more than an hour.

Another option if you are going out out of rush hour traffic is to go from Ikeja straight to iyana ipaja and then carry on from there.

Unfortunately I am not at home or I would have offered you free lodging for the night rather than paying to lodge into a hotel but please please please promise not to miss going to Whispering Palms. Trust me, you will never want to leave Badagry after that experience wink
Happy driving  smiley

@Chaircover, you are not even afraid to post that route description- Is he going to Badagry or the moon? That trip will take nothing less than 4 hours with all the traffic in the different locations. The only time he will be lucky to make it in about 2 hours is on a Sunday morning- Just saying (I am not hating grin).
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by ff1: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ lawyer
send me ur number
so that i can call u
f@f
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blueblood1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2011
AFTER ALL THE HUE AND CRY, THE LAST POST ON THIS THREAD WAS 30TH SEPT! DEAR LAWYER, IF ESTATE DEVELOPERS ARE NOT FORTHCOMING, PLS CHECK D NEAREST ESTATE YOU CAN HELP INVESTIGATE. SUM OF US ARE ITCHY TO INVEST, WHILE WE STILL GOT SOME CASH
undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2011
AFTER ALL THE HUE AND CRY, THE LAST POST ON THIS THREAD WAS 2ND OCT! DEAR LAWYER, IF ESTATE DEVELOPERS ARE NOT FORTHCOMING, PLS CHECK D NEAREST ESTATE YOU CAN HELP INVESTIGATE. SUM OF US ARE ITCHY TO INVEST, WHILE WE STILL GOT SOME CASH
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by gabbytabby: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2011
Interesting. watching this space.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by omobashua1: 1:38am On Nov 15, 2011
badagry is a great area n i was actually leaning towards badagry n eleko,but mind u,i personally don't think i want to leave in badagry year round,it will be a good place to have a log cabin to go with d family for the weekend.i know alot of people that do have their beach house over there but it is so far out of lagos and i am worried about the prospect over there.if u commute by a speed boat,it is about 30mins.their is not alot of fun thing to do in badagry besides the wispering palms.i love d night life n i am not sure it is that great out there,maybe in cotonou,togo etc but i'll rather stay on d island or places closer to it.i love badagry as a place to retreat away from d stress of lagos
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
What is the status of our estate? Lawyer, abeg. I still dey wait.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by MacLovington(m): 12:31am On Apr 25, 2012
^^^^

Seems like typical Naija syndrome:

(1) Much will be advertised in public (ministerial jobs etc) but a few will gather in secrecy and allocate them to their family members and cronies.
(2) After much noise in public, the whole thing will die a natural death.

So things are never straight, transparent or reliable.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2012
MacLovington: ^^^^

Seems like typical Naija syndrome:

(1) Much will be advertised in public (ministerial jobs etc) but a few will gather in secrecy and allocate them to their family members and cronies.
(2) After much noise in public, the whole thing will die a natural death.

So things are never straight, transparent or reliable.

I don't think so. There must be a reason for the delay. Lawyer is a very honourable man. Still waiting for Ajah land.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by MacLovington(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
blank:

I don't think so. There must be a reason for the delay. Lawyer is a very honourable man. Still waiting for Ajah land.

And no single update for about 6 months? I don't know lawyer, he may well be as you said. But we all know he didn't seem interested in the Badagry thing (popular choice- a lesson in the failure of our democracy- even by politicians of supposed integrity). I didn't vote for badagry by the way.
What happened to the proposed investigative visit to Badagry "in his own time"? True, Lawyer owes nobody no update.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by tyor: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
sad sad sad sad

update pls
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 11, 2012
natural death..........nothing dey happen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is Your Landlord Treating You / For Your Pop Ceiling,wall Screeding, Ark Design & Pillar Design / Construction Öf Duplex + Flats At Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.