Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,552 members, 7,827,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) (70423 Views)

How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / How I Converted An Abandoned Land In My Area Into A Sesame Farm. / Turn Animal Dungs To Money With Manure Drying Machine. Call 08132380951 Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11
ucybaby:

I started nursery for soursop last year but after reading through this thread and understanding the need for good specie...
Can you help me get a good specie?
Can I also get the seedlings for pepper, okra, cassava etc?
I am in Calabar.
Thank you

It's better if you can search within your area. Am very far from you. Kwara State

1 Like

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Bettergoat: 9:25pm On Mar 11
Maize , Pawpaw , cassava , plantain
ytdivine:
Another farming season by the corner, what are you planting
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Iamsane: 1:25pm On Mar 18
ytdivine:
Another farming season by the corner, what are you planting

Oga boss is still here. I go visit you once I get money o.
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21
Bettergoat:
Maize , Pawpaw , cassava , plantain
Very nice
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by kenny160: 11:09am On Mar 23
Ephiezy4real:

Well done OP, those are actually older varieties. We now have new improved varieties (malaysian dwarf) that fruits in 3 years, dwarf, more prolific and fruits for up to seven decades
Boss, how can one get this abeg?
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:34am On Mar 23
kenny160:
Boss, how can one get this abeg?

Once the raining season starts proper, contact me 08168457917
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by kenny160: 11:41am On Mar 23
ytdivine:

Once the raining season starts proper, contact me 08168457917
I have two plot of land waisting away in Ibadan why I am in OSUN state though I am planning of relocation but I do not know when yet. I have not been to the land for the past two years now but I know is intact., though my plan was to go into animal farming coz that Is what I love most and also things that will not take time to mature like maize etc but those things need alot of attention that is why I am thinking this coconut will not be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by olenime(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26
Hello,

I need good coconut and orange seedling delivered to Ijebu ode.

Payment on delivery pls because of scams

Whatsap me pls: zero eight o Six four eight zero Nine o o 2
Thanks
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by akinlasorigin: 2:42pm On Apr 25
Thank you for sharing!

Which variety of coconut will you advise me to plant between malaysian variety(dwarf) and West African Tall variety?

Also, is oil from Dwarf profitable than that of West African Tall variety or they command the same price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen / Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.