Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos (62071 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Olubanting1: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Thanks to God Almighty. After some times now this one too will be clamming owner of Lagos ooo with blood money, telling us that he worked hard to get his money, he will even tell us he make Lagos what it is today. Nonsensetical....

benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Rollitout: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Benue people are wicked people.

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Ashoka24(m): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Wha a math
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Ilekokonit: 12:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Naijaguy123:
If I have a mother who is 84 years old or a grandmother of 84 years old I will not employ a man as houseboy .

Baba na only God fit save person for this Nigeria o especially in old age.

Whether houseboy or housegirl, anyone of them can be equally dangerous.

Don't forget that the 85 year old disabled mother of Edo State Ex-governor Lucky Igbinedion was killed 15 months ago in her sleep by her housegirl who smashed a wooden stool on her victims head as she slept and then strangled the disabled helpless woman to death before stealing from her.
https://www.nairaland.com/6905411/how-killed-ex-gov-igbinedions-mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Ampresidoo1: 1:03am On Mar 29, 2023
stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?[/quote]

Truely the world is changing, I'm afraid with what is happening to help stranger nowadays get as e be 🥴
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Ilekokonit: 1:08am On Mar 29, 2023
Quest7777:
If you can do without Domestic Workers, please do.

E get why. cool

Very good advice but for an 85 year old woman or man they will still need someone young to do the heavy lifting for them like fetching water and running errands, cleaning, cooking etc.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by tsephanyah(f): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2023
VULCAN:
Illiterate like you who just managed to learn how to write two words together.

It is clearly stated there that the guy is from Benue state. They even mentioned his local govt

doesn't mean he is not Igbo. you guys live everywhere and he looks 100% Igbo
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Pharaohny: 5:51am On Mar 29, 2023
Pls make his judgement fast
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Yinkagbo(m): 6:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
My brother sometimes to dey help people nowadays he get as he be. Nigeria as a country get as he be

I am telling you.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Elzakzaky:
You just buttressed my point that life is worthless where you come from
to show you the how stupid you are..
shey criminals no dey ur region... bastard
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Elzakzaky: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

to show you the how stupid you are..
shey criminals no dey ur region... bastard
I understand its not your fault that you are a product of a baby factory, but stop advertising your folly online

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.