Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos (62072 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
My brother sometimes to dey help people nowadays he get as he be. Nigeria as a country get as he be
true. Na so I help one man like that with . That's how this man will be disturbing me every time. And no be say he asked me the first time oh.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Solofresh2: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy
True.
You can see reason why it's difficult to be kind to people sometimes.
If that woman is not kind to the idiot,her death would have been avoidable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by unitysheart(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Naijaguy123:
If I have a mother who is 84 years old or a grandmother of 84 years old I will not employ a man as houseboy . It’s sad she was killed, she could also be raped if the house is quiet. They should have employed a middle aged woman, someone in late 40s. This category will sometimes steal especially foods but the grandma would be alive up until now maybe.

Condolences to the family of the deceased .

Violence no know gender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sammirano: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Horokrox:
I also think you are a congenitally Deformed IDIOT 🤡

Shut up there. Did she lie against you? Wicked clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?
you still dey shame to carry inside booth? grin

What about people wey dey carry am for hand waka for road? grin

Thank God you have car.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Glory2DLamb(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?

You think they are stupid. You say they are lazy.
How old are you?
At 80, I hope you will be carrying your gas cylinder to go and refill.
People like you don't finally make it to 50.
Continue!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore

Oga, I don't like tinubu too, but this your bitterness is too much.

Stop being so full of hate. Las las, it is you it would hurt more than the Benue people you don't like

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by hardbody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2023
I am dumbfounded. I don't even know what to say to this except that to the extent possible we should avoid these helps. Its a venture that never ends well. What I can't do for myself as a domestic chore will wait. My dogs are my security men and women. I shall not use my hand and bring in the person that will murder me in my sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by R2bees2: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Wicked soul
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by smileyoo: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
John Ogbu comes to Lagos and didn't see Okafor the landlord with so much money to target but killed Ajoke the poor local tenant, yet Ogbu and Okafor's kinsmen are unremorseful about this Lagos pattern.
lol. do you even read the post or lack of comprehension ?
the said culprit is from Benue state and not okafor's kinsman.
the main problem of these Nigeria tribalists is that most of them hardly travel outside their domain, to have a deeper knowledge about the nation.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by ukaface(f): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
John Ogbu comes to Lagos and didn't see Okafor the landlord with so much money to target but killed Ajoke the poor local tenant, yet Ogbu and Okafor's kinsmen are unremorseful about this Lagos pattern.
Are you a fool?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. do you even read the post or lack of comprehension ?
the said culprit is from Benue state and not okafor's kinsman.
the main problem of these Nigeria tribalists is that most of them hardly travel outside their domain, to have a deeper knowledge about the nation.
Benue igbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Fut9ure: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Oga, I don't like tinubu too, but this your bitterness is too much.

Stop being so full of hate. Las las, it is you it would hurt more than the Benue people you don't like
Not only in this tinubu own They did the wrong thing

They have been doing it despite Benue people are suffering. The killings by herdsmen and whole lot
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by ukaface(f): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2023
tsephanyah:
Igbos chai
This one is chasing clout
You saw he is from Benue state Abi? Benue na Igbo tribe?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Samirana360(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Talk with sense... so apc sent that guy to kill his employer?
Fut9ure:

They are the ones suffering more in Nigeria but keep on repeating Apc

Benue people are sick

They repeated it during Buhari's time and now they did it again by voting for tinubu

Let them suffer
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2023
ukaface:

Are you a fool?
and are you a slowpoke of the highest order?
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by danhans(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2023
He is very foolish just for Toyota Camry and phones and for whatsoever why must you kill someone nonsense

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by rollywise(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Animals in human form. May God keep us from the devils that walk as human in the day. Sometimes I see them even on social media. By their comments you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Glory2DLamb:

You think they are stupid. You say they are lazy.
How old are you?
At 80, I hope you will be carrying your gas cylinder to go and refill.
People like you don't finally make it to 50.
Continue!
i know 100 year olds who run marathons. Use those chores as your keep fit exercise. It's big manism that is making you employ dangerous strangers not age. I have seen many strong men and women with 2 or 3 house helps . Makes no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

Not only in this tinubu own They did the wrong thing

They have been doing it despite Benue people are suffering. The killings by herdsmen and whole lot

Oga, you did not hear me at all.

Give up on this election. It has come and gone. Obi lost. Tinubu won. And yes, it annoys me, but not to the point where I start hating whole tribes and regions.

Again, Obi lost because when Nigerians looked for a united oppositon, Atiku, Obi, Kwakwaso and Wike were busy playing ego wars.

Like I said, me, I don't like the people we vote for leaders in this country since 1999, but it does not mean I have to start hating Nigerians because they refuse to vote the way I want.

Give up the hate. For your own mental health sake too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Maxmhan(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Wickedness keeps increasing instead of decreasing, why?

Because we are in the last days. There more evil things to come on this planet 🌎
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
you still dey shame to carry inside booth? grin

What about people wey dey carry am for hand waka for road? grin

Thank God you have car.
hehe my brother the point here is even if car no dey I go carry am for head dey waka. No time . cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by wink2015(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Domestic Workers in Nigeria should learn to remain loyal to their employer and give good service to the best of their abilities.

This will even make them to sell their skills overseas.

Today as I am talking many countries like the Philippines, India, Kenya, are exporting domestic helper to the UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia.

Why is Nigeria domestic helper not selling overseas ?

It is simply because of their murderous and disloyal nature.

Even the Togolese and Beninois domestic workers are as bad as that of Nigeria domestic workers as they have now become crimminals and murderous.

NIGERIA DOMESTIC WORKERS AMEND YOUR WAYS SO THAT YOU CAN SELL YOUR SKILLS WITHIN NIGERIA AND THE GULF COUNTRIES.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by LordAdam16: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:

It is not laziness.

A lot of people have domestic staff because they value their time and for convenience. Calculate all the hours you spend on menial tasks and ask yourself if you'd rather expend that on your career or family or something else you enjoy.

Street don rough but if all the politicians and high powered executives can have domestic staff, why shouldn't you if you can afford it. Stories like these are among the hazards of being well to do in a country that's teetering on the edge.

Or is it not in this country that domestic staff of the Senate President (Saraki) stole millions from him? Should Saraki vacuum his floor, wash his car, cook his food, take out the trash by himself? Is he crippled?

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by AgubataAkokwa: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Even God cannot save this one from being hung
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by smileyoo: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2023
tsephanyah:
Igbos chai
tribalist, he is not Igbo, but from Benue.
moreover we have criminals all over Nigeria.
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani. e.t.c.
a criminal is just a criminal, without tribal or religious affiliation, because anyone could be his victim, due to his selfishness and greed.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Naijaguy123:
If I have a mother who is 84 years old or a grandmother of 84 years old I will not employ a man as houseboy . It’s sad she was killed, she could also be raped if the house is quiet. They should have employed a middle aged woman, someone in late 40s. This category will sometimes steal especially foods but the grandma would be alive up until now maybe.

Condolences to the family of the deceased .

Eventually, we are going to have to set up a law that makes employment of personal housemaids and houseboy dependent on being employed by a company that pays their salaries, meanwhile people can hire the company to send someone to come and clean the house three times a day.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
i know 100 year olds who run marathons. Use those chores as your keep fit exercise. It's big manism that is making you employ dangerous strangers not age. I have seen many strong men and women with 2 or 3 house helps . Makes no sense

Er in obodo oyibo you send most old people to old homes. Where they get preyed on by minders. Or in the UK you hire minders who incidentally are often japa gang.

Same shit different toilet.

The vast majority of old people will require assistance.

The real problem is that so many Nigerians cannot be trusted. Your carpenter may be the one to cut your key for robbers. Or your driver. Or your pikin.

too many aspiring blue collar criminals cursed with mixture of unintelligence, greed, impatience and brute strength.

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Staywithbina: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/
Ogbu in Igbo means killer ,so he is living up to his name ,those days in Juniorate,my guy John ogbu set me up,told lies against me and bleeped my life up.fear the ogbus
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by dalass(f): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore

That same Lagos has been controlled by APC since APC was formed and it is still under an APC governor. So what exactly is your point?

Has your pity helped anyone yet? Because of ordinary election, you want to lose having pity for others. Who and how many Benue people have you helped before self?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Eventually, we are going to have to set up a law that makes employment of personal housemaids and houseboy dependent on being employed by a company that pays their salaries, meanwhile people can hire the company to send someone to come and clean the house three times a day.

It makes absolutely no difference. Because we do not really have proper systems for identifying and tracking people in Nigeria. The best you can do is guarantor who the police will hold.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.