Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (20187 Views)

Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign / 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Jorussia(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
About time LP took over Edo State.
Please, let him be credible and formidable.
Amen.
LP is a waste in Edo. The ticket is reserved for osarodion ogie and urhoghide
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by KanwuliaExtra: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Jorussia:

Reserved kwa?
Na who 'reserve' the seat?
Thanks for letting us know. wink

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by famology(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2023
anomaly20:
Denco stand no Chance.
Will he dethrone POI and the grave movement?

Poi is dead on arrival
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by stillme231: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Jorussia:
.Its time for esan in Edo state. I am Bini, but i support Prince okojie/Dennis ticket for APC.
ur head no correct
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by famology(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2023
DonNeon:
Dennis Idahosa narrowly won his re-election into the HOR......... He's not that popular to become governor yet....

Besides, it's time for edo central to produce the governor of Edo state.....

Sergius Ogun will be a worthy candidate

How popular was obaseki when he became governor? Denco is far more known than obaseki was in 2016 when oshiomhole brought him out for governorship. Nobody knew him.

However, it's the turn of the esan people to produce governor. Any party that doesn't zone to Edo central will fail woefully. I think Dennis might be a good choice for deputy to an esan man/woman.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by famology(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2023
EmmaFantastic:
Nonsense!
Dennis is not even a force not to talk of being potent.
Anyway, all of them they know what they are doing. He's just trying to position himself for and fight for deputy governorship - obviously to the rumoured anointed candidate of APC and APC "crown prince", Prince Clem Agba, lol. That's all.

Power must go to esan people or they'll fail again.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by famology(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Omenlon:
where is Clem Agba from. If he's from Esan land then he will get Oshiomhole nod, with ease.

He's from etsako east
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by famology(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Azemhe Azena is also coming out under LP

He'll lose gallantly

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Legitisreal: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Jorussia:
people are already tired of these same old names

Ogie is a thief, he and shaibu have been in government since oshomole days

Why do you think PDP even decided to drop uroghide for Senate

Anyone Fielding these names would lose

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Legitisreal: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Azemhe Azena is also coming out under LP
for where azemhe wan see labour ticket

Lol, unless Abure isn't national chairman, they are aware of where the pendulum is swinging now
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Omenlon:
try understand before tackling me. I was asking innocent question about Clem Agba zone. Besides, Oshiomhole is more intelligent than what you think about him. Oshiomhole doesn't need any uproar to know that power need to shift to Edo central. These people are more calculative than what we think about them. As a matter of fact, any party that bring out a candidate outside Edo central will loose heavily.
Yet, as I earlier said, that's exactly what they are planning - to field Edo North or Benin candidate,
so far, it's only Labour Party that has made it very clear that they are giving the governoship to Esanland (Edo Central).

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by nbisi: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2023
IGBOS ARE ALREADY COLLECTING WOTO WOTO FROM EDO PEOPLE FOR INSULTING THEIR OBA.

THEM DON OVER DO THIS TIME AROUND

Young man, why do you enjoy spreading fake news? I reside in Benin City n nothing of such.

PLS stop spreading FAKE NEWS
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by DonNeon: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2023
famology:

How popular was obaseki when he became governor? Denco is far more known than obaseki was in 2016 when oshiomhole brought him out for governorship. Nobody knew him.

However, it's the turn of the esan people to produce governor. Any party that doesn't zone to Edo central will fail woefully. I think Dennis might be a good choice for deputy to an esan man/woman.

APC was in control of the state structure in 2016....
That's not the case today..... and with how enlightened Edo people are politically, there's no way we'll vote a party like APC next year....

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Legitisreal:
The way things are now if LP field Edo Central it's game over

No be LP win president here, just add the call for equity and justice with Edo Central ticket you would see say no rigging can stop it like obi own
all the parties will field candidates from Edo central. APC by virtue of their impressive performance in Edo central in the last election will have reasonable votes from Esan land added to the votes from the swing zone of Edo South, plus their traditional base of Edo north they will win next gubernatorial election in the state. PDP is fighting for its survival in Edo State as their traditional base of Edo central and south have been infiltrated by APC and LP.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Jorussia(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Reserved kwa?
Na who 'reserve' the seat?
Thanks for letting us know. wink
I know what i am saying. Osarodion ogie is interested in the gov seat under labor party.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by WHITELIGHTER: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
really? is he not a pastor?

And that's supposed to mean something? A rev father just won Benue gov ticket
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by WHITELIGHTER: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2023
famology:

He'll lose gallantly

It's better than not trying. I'll pick him anyday
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by KanwuliaExtra: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Jorussia:
I know what i am saying. Osarodion ogie is interested in the gov seat under labor party.

As long as he has a credible porfolio, no problem.
LP should screen their candidates properly to ensure they keep coming up with the best of options.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by WHITELIGHTER: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Legitisreal:
for where azemhe wan see labour ticket

Lol, unless Abure isn't national chairman, they are aware of where the pendulum is swinging now

We still have a year...alot will happen between now and then
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by famology(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2023
DonNeon:

That's not the case today..... and with how enlightened Edo people are politically, there's no way we'll vote a party like APC next year....

We're talking about popularity you're talking about structure. This year election has shown that if you're popular you'll win election in Nigeria. Again don't deceive yourself, we'll be voting for candidates in Edo next year not party. If LP brings out somebody we don't like he'll be roundly defeated. If APC gives us a sound and popular candidate he'll win overwhelmingly. PDP is in power today but they're the most hated in Edo because of obaseki just like APC is hated because of buhari. The just concluded election clearly tells you how hated the PDP is in Edo eventhough they're in power.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2023
DonNeon:

the same APC won 2 senatorial seats and 6 out of 9 HOR seats, 9 HOA and you here saying Edo won't vote APC next year. Politics is local, the people will vote their sons I respective of the party. Uromi people won't leave their son and go and vote for lIruekpen Man verse vesa.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jorussia:
where is he from?
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
EmmaFantastic:

Yet, as I earlier said, that's exactly what they are planning - to field Edo North or Benin candidate,
so far, it's only Labour Party that has made it very clear that they are giving the governoship to Esanland (Edo Central).
is it the Edo I know or you just speculating. I said earlier, that politicians know better than what we think about them. No political calculation will make any party field a candidate outside Edo central. Same just happened in Benue State where all the parties zoned their gubernatorial tickets to one Local govts area in that state.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by MrDoGood(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philistine:
Another season for Edo politicking? what did Obaseki achieve in the last 3yrs?

7 years actually grin
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Jorussia(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

As long as he has a credible porfolio, no problem.
LP should screen their candidates properly to ensure they keep coming up with the best of options.
I am not sure u are from Edo state. Osarodion ogie is the current ssg in Edo state.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by policy12: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philistine:
Another season for Edo politicking? what did Obaseki achieve in the last 3yrs?

Then they are shouting Edo is not Largos, both social media were happy Obafemi won. Today they are regretting voting him in. Those who felt Tinubu held on to power were also saying Tinubu just want to collect revenue money not knowing the guy his out for progressive. Most of the ppu u see today on social media as influenza are among those who were happy when APC lost Edo then, now here we are.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jorussia:
I am not sure u are from Edo state. Osarodion ogie is the current ssg in Edo state.
is he from Edo central?
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by DonNeon: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Omenlon:
the same APC won 2 senatorial seats and 6 out of 9 HOR seats, 9 HOA and you here saying Edo won't vote APC next year. Politics is local, the people will vote their sons I respective of the party. Uromi people won't leave their son and go and vote for lIruekpen Man verse vesa.

The division in pdp gave out Edo central to APC.... there's no way APC will reclaim Edo state.....their only stronghold (Edo north) won't be the deciding factor....
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Jorussia(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Omenlon:
is he from Edo central?
No both osarodion ogie and senator urhoghide from
Edo state.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by KanwuliaExtra: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jorussia:

Under what party? grin
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Ogaonos: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
IGBOS ARE ALREADY COLLECTING WOTO WOTO FROM EDO PEOPLE FOR INSULTING THEIR OBA.

THEM DON OVER DO THIS TIME AROUND

cheesy grin
if edo pple summon u to their oba for ur lies u say u were jux playing .cpntinue one day na one day ur lie lie comment go put u for trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki / Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.