Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) (7275 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by kimjongJezebel: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
😂🤣

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by skj1377(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2023
He is coming back in 2027 and 2031 sad.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by Creamypie(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2023
He's not meant to rule nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by haffaze777(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by OneCandleAway(f): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Creamypie:
He's not meant to rule nigeria

He is not a good strategist. He should have supported Jonathan for second term. Should not have underrated G5 because his strong base is the south. He always had more supporters in South than North.

Over confidence ruined him. Rivers that could have given him 1 million votes he couldn't handle wike. How will you now handle Nigeria if ordinary wile you can't handle. Lack of patience, desperation. If he played cool, maybe obasanjo would have supported him but he didn't want the second term for obj initially.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by StolenMandate: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2023
This is 2031, not 2027. grin
2031 would be his last shot at the Presidency since it would have been rotated back to the North.

He can't be this old in 4years time.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by codedguy1(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2023
StolenMandate:
This is 2031, not 2027. grin
2031 would be his last shot at the Presidency since it would have been rotated back to the North.

He can't be this old in 4years time.
grin grin

2035 is more realistic as his last shot. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by Berrityga: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Because of atiku I go start political party. At least I go dey see 100m from am every four years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by jumper524(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2023
He looks more younger with the beards.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by ganisucks(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

He is not a good strategist. He should have supported Jonathan for second term. Should not have underrated G5 because his strong base is the south. He always had more supporters in South than North.

Over confidence ruined him. Rivers that could have given him 1 million votes he couldn't handle wike. How will you now handle Nigeria if ordinary wile you can't handle. Lack of patience, desperation. If he played cool, maybe obasanjo would have supported him but he didn't want the second term for obj initially.

You're wrong. Yes, Atiku is a bad strategist, I'll give you that. But there wouldn't have been any productive result from appeasing Wike. The fact is that Wike had already aligned with Tinubu, from the moment he lost out at the PDP primaries. All that happened after that was just theatrics. You can't stop a drunk from dancing naked. Better, you give way, so he can fall into the gutter, after tiring himself.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by topsam1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Smiles...having same look with Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar (rtd)

2 Likes

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by DMerciful(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
I agree that he should have supported GEJ for second term because he was next in line.

As for this last election, forget the results,
it was rigged by APC and INEC blatantly. If PDP had scored 10million votes, APC would have made theirs 11million, if PDP had scored 13milliin, APC would have made theirs 14million. APC was rigging a little above opponents but we expect the court to do the needful.

Obi will win at the Supreme Court
OneCandleAway:

1 Like

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by ifihearam: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Though I really liked him and as a PDP member, but it seems he is not destined to rule Nigeria same with Obi.
Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by SweetVibe: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

His Support for Jonathan would have had no effect. Atiku doesn't have the clout to influence the North. He is too modern and Liberal to them.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by kingslj: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
skj1377:
He is coming back in 2027 and 2031 sad.

instead you guys to think about how you will look after this imminent hardship we are profiling ATIKU who has left us with stolen wealth for further enjoyment.

you see why we will continue to suffer? everything is a joke in this country to the youths.

ATIKU is in a better place , he may look younger than you when he comes back

3 Likes

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by bigdammyj: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Noted.
Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Freeedaw:
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $,

Verified Paypal Account For 5K

Verified Coinbase+bank attached (USA) For sale. You Can sell your PayPal for us.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

... My WhatsApp number is on my Signature and profile

We offer you the best rate with less than 10 mins payment after confirmation

My WhatsApp: Check My Profile

Scammer
Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
You know the PDP is now featuring LP...so expect the dogs to come after you.

Oh their fits are tied

Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by Kojochyke(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
You know the PDP is now featuring LP...so expect the dogs to come after you.

Oh their fits are tied
I see what u did! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by Caleb15(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=Kojochyke post=122127400] I see what u did!
Seconded
Re: Atiku When He Comes Back From Dubai To Contest In 2027 (photo) by astonished: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
SweetVibe:

His Support for Jonathan would have had no effect. Atiku doesn't have the clout to influence the North. He is too modern and Liberal to them.

I tired for my country, so na Atiku you are praise watch like this, a confirmed thief that know nothing but how to embezzle money, the man who is the Genesis of darkness in Nigeria today,

You can't call Atiku a technocrat or solution provider, because he's not new to Nigeria,

All his past record only shows him to be a very smart thief, who only perfect act of stealing govt resources and enriched himself and his friend,

Also a religious fanatic just like Buhari, all the evidence are there, calling Atiku modern and liberal is the most funny thing to me on earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

300 Taxis To Replace 'Okadas' In Bayelsa State / Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? / James Faleke To Appeal Kogi Election Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.