Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,519 members, 7,850,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) (65472 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Babastrong(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=GuyWise101 post=122131025]Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says thou shall not steal

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.[ With this your mentality, you must be born in 2000/2001. take heart boy]
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Staphylococcus: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says thou shall not steal

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.

Cry cry baby!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Peritome:
Old video
then the eye glass is needed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Mccullum: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
We've stood for his mandate till he won, may Allah guide him on how to offer the best regime in the history of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by VULCAN(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Don't be daft.

Even with rigging and changing of figures he still lost the numerical vote cause when you add the votes he reduced and gave to Obi and Atiku they swallowed his own.

Meaning that more people either voted Atiku or Obi.

No decent, well to do person can vote for Tinubu.

Can't you see that the people around him always look local?

He is so comfortable with those who depend on his crumbs.

You can never see him in the midst of self made people

Johnjustice:
Nigerians love and support you, 200million Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by shegra58: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.
you go cry for another 8 years

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says "thou shall not steal"

grin

The wailing wailers spoted

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
[code][/code]
YorubaNiBaba:
Make dem no steal ur brain join loku ooh
His brain has been stolen from his sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Babssoo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Be like jagaban is looking younger oo, Abi na my eye

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by gawu1: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:

Which people are those?
Go ask them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by mordred44: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Peritome:
Old video
either old or new....he is d president elect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Jeftliu: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says "thou shall not steal"

grin

WEHREY how can any sensible person think that OBI won that last election with which vote? southeast where he came from have the lowest vote and he gather small vote in Southsouth because of his tribes who dominated that zone no way for him in Southwest where Tinubu came from and there's nothing for any igbos in the North..can southeast and southsouth make him a president which mandate are you people talking about the man who didn't have 25% beyond 17 states he didn't even meet up with 25% in two third of the states not to talk of popular vote....go and steal mandate for him now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by 77up(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Lolz 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by PaAdu02(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=clearcrystal post=122131697]
Oya wake up from your slumber!

PO no get any mandate bro

He should contest for the President of Igbo Progressive Union(IPU), Lagos chapter, that's where his mandate is. grin[/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by donprinyo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Our own God cant be mocked. Return what you stole.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Alliswell248: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
I would rather be a mandate thief than been a Cownu slave and an Ipob miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
gawu1:

Go ask them
So why did you quote me?
Are you deliberately trying to be foolish
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by 77up(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Femisol:
I want to be the Nigerian President someday 🙏🏽

You see those two bodyguards guiding BAT since the start of campaign, i see them heading a juicy appointment.

That is the nature of BAT
Those guys has been with him for dunky years.

The fat yellow guy among them has even been with him right before he became Lagos governor.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Akharmony: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
But why this present Guy Bubu no deh go this kind prayers
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Go to court and prove he didn't win! Peter Obi on line misc*reants!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by splashbaby(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Stealing PO mandate?…baba wey no well, steal una mandate. You are not shameful of yourself and obvious weakness in believing and living the lie you told yourself and family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Babssoo:
Be like jagaban is looking younger oo, Abi na my eye
Na another Jubril according to Obi miscreants! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Peritome: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
mordred44:
either old or new....he is d president elect

Time will tell.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by gwinaB(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Old pictures.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by DeKing234: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

U must be insane
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Obi didn't win the presidential election.

Better stop the nonsense!

You be INEC?

If you guys are serious that Obi was rigged out, why not ask your State Assembly, Reps, Senate and Governorship candidates that won across the country to reject their mandates in protest over Obi's 'stolen' mandate?

Abi no be the same INEC conduct all the elections?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by sirray001: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Johnjustice:
las las na una go first complain
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Obi didn't win the presidential election.

Better stop the nonsense!

You be INEC?

If you guys are serious that Obi was rigged out, why not ask your State Assembly, Reps, Senate and Governorship candidates, that won across the country, to reject their mandates in protest over Obi's 'stolen' mandate? No sensible person would take you guys seriously until this is done.

Abi not be the same INEC conduct all the elections?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Mboi: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is old picture. I am beginning to suspect something my friend told me about Tinubu when we were at Cubana last nite. The music was so loud so I didn't hear him.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Let's join hands to report this account, this is the act of tribalism and lack of respect for others religion.

You should be ashamed of yourself. 'Let's join hands to report this account'.

In your society, where you live, your church etc, have you ever called people to join hands for something productive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.