Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) (65485 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by nurusystem(m): 6:05am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says "thou shall not steal"

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.

Tinubu no get time to mumu people and disobedient goat

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by walexsho(m): 6:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Femisol:
I want to be the Nigerian President someday 🙏🏽

You see those two bodyguards guiding BAT since the start of campaign, i see them heading a juicy appointment.

That is the nature of BAT
That's the truth, one thing you can't take away from Tinubu. The children of his late old time driver Safiriyu, are still enjoying the loyalty of their father to Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 6:24am On Mar 29, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Let's join hands to report this account, this is the act of tribalism and lack of respect for others religion.

Yours should be reported. You jihadi bigot.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by johnjose68: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says "thou shall not steal"

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.

I love this cry. It means Asiwaju's mandate is really ordained by God. Cos, when you are successful, your enemies will start crying and scheming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by omooba74(m): 6:32am On Mar 29, 2023
You need total deliverance,you can't continue like this,........
GuyWise101:

grin

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by omooba74(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2023
ASIWAJU JAGABAN,Akanbi Omo olodo ide.....Despite all odds,you are still on top.May your tenure brings needed peace and prosperity to us all.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by SeanMalik: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Too much love
Jagaban everywhere u go
Yes. Love everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by SeanMalik: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

If only you know the kaind of curse wey dey aligned for your head with this mumu thing you dey do wey you call comment. DEY PLAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2023
This is exact result you can get from a child that his/her parents send to school for study but went for another things like clubbing, thuggery, arm rubbery, cultism, following women and some other illegal activities.

Who will now tell you that A lesser Hajj cannot be perform in your country but only in Medina(Saudi Arabia)

honestivo:
Looking forward for a time Nigeria leaders will be çomfortable in there country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2023
E dey pain you men!!!
GuyWise101:

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Ened(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Poor wailing soul, so sorry about the election loss. I know it's painful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by daygee12: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

The person that came third is claiming victory what a zombidiot supporter u are

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by efighter: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

The hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, miserable, depressed and suicidal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Terrorists
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Skeduw20(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Just the same way OBI mocked Jesus by attending all church gatherings before election
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by zelnababa(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

lolz Obi is careless that is why his mandate was stolen
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Adeagbo77: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

You post is not only inciteful but also blasphemous. I don't know why it's difficult for you guys to talk without putting your mouth into somebody else's faith or belief? If he likes let him go to the shrine or wherever. What is your own business? Shameless busy body

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Successfulben: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2023
Even Tinubu himself is confused about his own where about. Today he is in the U.K for mental treatment grin tomorrow he is in Dubai, next tomorrow you will hear he has urinated in his pampers. He is restless, there's no peace for the wicked. The blood of the innocents has started hunting for him. For most of you who think the battle is over are just brainless as you will be surprised the outcome come May 29th. We will be many 💪
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Successfulben: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2023
Make ogun destroy your entire generation, idiot. Religion of thuggery and destruction. That religion teaches no morals.
Adeagbo77:

You post is not only inciteful but also blasphemous. I don't know why it's difficult for you guys to talk without putting your mouth into somebody else's faith or belief? If he likes let him go to the shrine or wherever. What is your own business? Shameless busy body
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by aylive02(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2023
This is an old video. Tinubu's somewhere in the French hospital battling to live.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by leketon: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Who now stole Atiku's mandate?

I think Obi should contest for 2nd position first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Probz(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2023
God will punish them.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by adesoro80595: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Oya wake up from your slumber! PO no get any mandate broHe should contest for the President of Igbo Progressive Union(IPU), Lagos chapter, that's where his mandate is. Oya wake up from your slumber! PO no get any mandate broHe should contest for the President of Igbo Progressive Union(IPU), Lagos chapter, that's where his mandate is. ...
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by sainttwist1(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

sorry ooo, mandate ko nakinde ni
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by samflex(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Simple search of this video will show it's an old video. The man is still in france doping up, qudus the bigot and the rest of the jagaban army will do all they can to deceive the public.

trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/eleyilagos/status/1640773268691886080?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by MissTemi1(f): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Who gave u ppl mandate in the first place? Na person wey Dey give mandate go shout about stealing. Peter obi wasn’t even given any mandate, because nobody was a winner until they announced it. And it was not Peter obi. We must allow u ppl to continue crying because dats only wat u re good at. Stolen mandate kor, kidnapped mandate ni. Who give Una mandate?😂😂
GuyWise101:

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by MissTemi1(f): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Shut up your stinking mouth joor. See him doing as if his tribe is righteous, hope u say at home on Monday ? So they won’t blow off ur head
Successfulben:
Make ogun destroy your entire generation, idiot. Religion of thuggery and destruction. That religion teaches no morals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Azazyel: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Let's join hands to report this account, this is the act of tribalism and lack of respect for others religion.

Dey play. Just dey play
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Emekaonline: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2023
Successfulben:
Even Tinubu himself is confused about his own where about. Today he is in the U.K for mental treatment grin tomorrow he is in Dubai, next tomorrow you will hear he has urinated in his pampers. He is restless, there's no peace for the wicked. The blood of the innocents has started hunting for him. For most of you who think the battle is over are just brainless as you will be surprised the outcome come May 29th. We will be many 💪

Calm down man. Yoour bitter soul will land you in hell if you are not careful. God is not man, not Igbos. He knwos what He is doing. Dont end up in hell
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Gbogbowa:
but your Allah can help a druglord
and a liar like Tinubu shame on you
Well, apparently, an alleged drug-lord is better than an established fraudster.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
We own lagos cool

We own nigeria cool
But you bow down and dobale flat for Fulani emir Gambari in Ilorin nah!!!
Can you please explain,thank you very much

grin
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Omoboricash(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Make dem no steal ur brain join loku ooh
Does he have any brain at all. He's brainless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.