Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,481 members, 7,857,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) (52545 Views)

Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) / Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by press9jatv: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Happiness in the heart of the people’s Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by dapsoneh: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Brietling:

And he's actually doing well for his people, so it's okay for him to unwind every now and then. Such a jolly fellow like his nephew

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.
this one will come online to come and beg and open another account to come and comment 'may kind hearted person come and assist you blabla

That account wey u take comment was just opened today

Go and find something to do with ur life and stop online begging. Awwwn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by DeeTheGreat: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
I believe the Dancing Governor is gonna work well...
His Dancing could be too much but I really admire his spirit.
Keep working Sir.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by ttbaba(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2023
one progressive spirit, difference party......
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2023
agbadorians and coneheaded structures now like thechameleon ivartheMENTAL grin

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by seeyounow: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Mickykarim: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdR2dMXSFhM

The Governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke; and the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, danced at the unveiling of the Ilesha Passport office in Osun State on Tuesday.

Adeleke is seen coaching the minister on how to dance in the video shared on Twitter.

UNEARTHING THE FACE OF A TRAITOR.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by viodemus: 1:57am On Mar 29, 2023
I wish him nothing but the best. I also hope he has the continued best interest for his people.

He seems like an exceptional one. Time will tell. I can see he loves his job and his people. Intangibles of a great one in the making.

Let us not also forget to thank his dad and *mum; for training such great children that also produced stars.

Make una learn to de throw respect come this side. Since you know, you know.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Saynotoapc(m): 2:03am On Mar 29, 2023
chaloskyx:
Dance to the Billions you would loot from Osun State

Everyone will eat/loot if we get the opportunity. The important thing is provide basic amenities to the people.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by chaloskyx: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Name 1 basic amenity running@ 100 percent in Osun State?
Saynotoapc:

Everyone will eat/loot if we get the opportunity. The important thing is provide basic amenities to the people.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by mrksquare: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Jostoman:
This is how politics should be play not the do or die politics APC are playing in lagos.

I hope they will not because of this one Change Aregbesola name to Chinedu or IPOB

Lol
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by ViceGovernor: 2:52am On Mar 29, 2023
TriCee:
This guy will just bring so much joy to Osun people. Oyetola should just come back after 4yrs to try again.
The name is Oletola sir cheesy
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by ddeola: 3:26am On Mar 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by CHAQUR: 4:54am On Mar 29, 2023
Dividend from Tinubu nominated minister... Tinubu pushed Aregbesola & he uses his influence to bring the passport office to Osun State.. Distort it, that's the root.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by muyico(m): 4:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Party is notinz to we yoruba but personality mata to us most.oyetola stop all aregbesola project but adeleke cont. Anti party is allowed. depend on understanding. C seyi makinde/wike and tinubu? "Eyan ni yoruba dibo fun ki se egbe"
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Havisco: 5:28am On Mar 29, 2023
He will be sworn in, you and your families can go and die
iCauseTrouble:
In Portable's voice

I work for APC
Akoi Tinubu
Na we dey government now.

Just imagine the lawlessness that will be in Nigeria if Tinubu is sworn in as president
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Beolly(m): 5:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Jostoman:
This is how politics should be play not the do or die politics APC are playing in lagos.

I hope they will not because of this one Change Aregbesola name to Chinedu or IPOB
You lot are just so obsessed with APC but cherish anything PDP but disguise as obedients. Candidate ability comes first ahead of party affiliation in the West.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Beolly(m): 5:41am On Mar 29, 2023
babzo:

Happy with him? Why?
He has provided portable water to all homes?
Upgraded the poultry like primary schools to international standard?
Has stopped massive corruption by civil servants?
Stopped all forms of armed robbers invading homes?
Provided succor to the hundreds of thousands of jobless youths?

Our standards are so low
He's just few months into his tenure, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Good one for the people of Osun. How much does it cost to make passport and duration for it to come out?
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Epinbiz(m): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2023
Sincerely
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 6:21am On Mar 29, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
In Portable's voice

I work for APC
Akoi Tinubu
Na we dey government now.

Just imagine the lawlessness that will be in Nigeria if Tinubu is sworn in as president

English...it's no longer IF but WHEN.

ASIWAJU IS COMING!
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Alliswell248: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2023
Jostoman:

You have said nothing, but trash.

Chinedu started the nonsense as far back as 2021. He was calling his father's tribe "Afonja" while celebrating his mother's own.

A real omoluabi doesn't behalf in such manner. So Grv got what he deserved. He can't deny it and he never apologized.

I hate nonsense and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Gandrova: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Jostoman:

Aregbesola political career is dead, he is a traitor.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2023
I just like this man, for sey I be woman, I for dey give am my pusssssssy to dey fok free of charge. I mo go be like labake1 wey dey hoard her own
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

You have said nothing, but trash.

Chinedu started the nonsense as far back as 2021. He was calling his father's tribe "Afonja" while celebrating his mother's own.

A real omoluabi doesn't behalf in such manner. So Grv got what he deserved. He can't deny it and he never apologized.

I hate nonsense and hypocrisy.
please tell them biko. We know ourselves and we know the bastards amongst us

1 Like

Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by GEEBITE: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Also in his hit song dami duro he mentioned "won fe bami jijo,ijo baba Shina Rambo" . He was referring to him as Shina Rambo's dad his cousin. His Igbo name is also Ifeanyi. Children do love their uncle who is very much free with them from my experience.
buygala:
And if you dance like jackson
Omo iyen ko kan mi o
And if you dance like raymond
Omo iyen ko kan wa o owo ni ko ko
Ma lo nogere owo ni ko ko
Ma lo suwegbe grin

Lyrics from Davido's song "Owo ni koko" cool

And yes.. The Jackson mentioned up there is none other than our own Governor Nurudeen Ademola Jackson Adeleke
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by babajero(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
2 omo-luabis.
Adeleke jovial and homely because he has the Igbo blood in him.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by babajero(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
2 omo-luabis.
Adeleke is jovial and homely because of the Igbo blood in him.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Jostoman:

Make igbos go collect Osun na...
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by onuman: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdR2dMXSFhM

The Governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke; and the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, danced at the unveiling of the Ilesha Passport office in Osun State on Tuesday.

Adeleke is seen coaching the minister on how to dance in the video shared on Twitter.

Aregbesola, you are the one who missed road earlier by joining the Janjaweeed APC Party; a political party which in 8 years of its existence threw Nigeria into the club of the most hungry and backward countries on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

Buhari cabal used Mahmood of INEC to renew the cabal's tenure in Aso Rock using old and mentally compromised Tinubu for a camouflage. Nigerians who know better resist any renewal of the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.
Re: Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin What a governor , the good thing is osun state people are happy with him
I thought they said he will stop dancing in public immediately he became a Governor. They should allow the man to be himself. Who knows whether DANCING is the only form of exercise that is keeping him fit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Silifat Sule: Nasarawa First Lady Reading Her Speech With Difficulty (Video) / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.