Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? (19746 Views)

What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / Do You Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Spouse? / Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
r231:

I am Govt tested grade A

we visit our dentist every 6 months Note: Microbes don't take breaks; 6 months is like a 1000 years for them especially the nasty ones.

so we are good thank you and very hygienic too

I dont fu6k around. . . . . only said I DO to one woman and it stays like that till Jesus come
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by pinkrex(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
I dont fu6k around. . . . . only said I DO to one woman and it stays like that till Jesus come
[quote][/quote]

So you only get hiv by messing around undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by kemmeye: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
ewww. never
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

So you only get hiv by messing around undecided undecided undecided

I don't care how you get it

all i knw is its not my portion
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
kemmeye:

ewww. never

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by pinkrex(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
r231:

I don't care how you get it

all i knw is its not my portion

It worries me to see you hold to the negative side of the discussion and its sending a great message.

Easy on that woman o(no offeinse) grin grin grin
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by WhyAWhy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
yes, but what's the point? Toothbrush is never a scarce commodity
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
Big deal!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by chriscar: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
of course why not
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by mulumele(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
The toothbrush probes deeper than the tongue; it reaches where the tongue can't reach as far as the blood capillaries.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Lilnikee(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
Thats disgusting
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by teemon: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
chris car:

of course why not
I feel you jor imagine the talk naw,abeg my wife can use any of my stuff o!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by horny4u(f): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
Why not ?

He has the finest set of teeth ever and brushes after every meal (why?)

so i will share his brush after all i share his p***k so,
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
Lol! Why ar u guys making a mountain out of an anthill. TOOTHBRUSH FULL EVERYWHERE. it is NEVER scarce.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
Cygni:

Lol! Why ar u guys making a mountain out of an anthill. TOOTHBRUSH FULL EVERYWHERE. it is NEVER scarce.

All the more reason not to share angry.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
Only if he sterilizes my toothbrush with loads of salt before and after brushing.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Mcleo007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
Cnt stop laughing at this thread. Perhaps, friends will start to share a condom as well.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Fokativ: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
I can, there's no big deal there.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by shoboy9: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
love my kids, but won't share a brush with them. In fact its just the reason (love) i need to buy them their own.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by aieromon(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
Aint a big deal.I share brushes and sponges with my girlfriend.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by cicero(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
I love my wife so much but ain't sharing no tooth brush. I just don't think it is right.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by IfeLuvely: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
altho me n hubby has separate toothbrushes, but i still use my hubby's toothbrush n he uses mine sometimes too e.g. if we travel n like a num nut i forgot my brush,instead of rushing out to buy a new one i just use his own, no biggie,
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by claremont(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
Each person should get his/her own toothbrush for hygiene purposes. It's as cheap as £1 for some brands, anyone who can't afford to buy a toothbrush for £1 may have been cursed by the gods!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
Nonsense question.'ve been married for six years now and cant remember being able to tell my toothbrush from my wife's own we both simply just use any of the two toothbrushes in the cup anytime we need to wash.

Why am I even answering this yeye question, woman that I give head and she returns the complement practically twice a week so i should think twice before using her brush!!!!!!!!!!I hear you Mr abi na Mrs hygiene.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^Thank you sir
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
I've used a toothbrush other than mine a few times

You feel funny and a bit nauseated afterwards but it passes. Me thinks it's just a psychological problem

I mean, boys for hostel dey share the same soap and sponge bathe. . .so kini big deal
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2011
soon now they will come and tell you that its not hygienic to use the same soap as your spouse
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Phony200(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
@enzo. God bless you sir.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by lojik(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
We're married till death do us part so if the toothbrush is good enuf for her to re-use tomorrow morning, then its good enuf for me. We just use anyone and replace both at the same time without writing names on them.

Moreover, her teeth are very sexy!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by dudumadu: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2011
Is there any issue in this issue? d kids should use their separate ones but man n wife no big deal!
I'm even gonna use ma wifey's tomorrow mornin('cos I already brushed wit mine tonite b4 seein this no-issue topic).
It's even kinda romantic hahahahahah!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by blackmale(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2011
afterall i do kiss her, so kini big deal,,,,,
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by nestaAK(m): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2011
I definitely can , still I know its not hygienic,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.