Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? (1510 Views)

What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / Do You Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Spouse? / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Would you share a toothbrush with your spouse? Share your reasons as to why or why not.
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
jbdfkföfk
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by outrage: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
How many times would we see this topic?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Gambrosia: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
No!
Mouth we im dey take suck other totos ? cheesy. . . . . with my permission of course? cool
Twa!

He uses mine. . . when he forgets his. . . then I go and buy another one je je!
I nor wanno chop anoda woman poohsie or anu-s by mistake o!
Hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!!! angry
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by tasandra: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
@Gambrosia,abeg no take laff finish me oo. come oo,u no dey kiss ya oga ni?? grin grin grin
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Gambrosia: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
tasandra: @Gambrosia,abeg no take laff finish me oo. come oo,u no dey kiss ya oga ni?? grin grin grin

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
I don pass that stage! grin
Kiss Nigerian man ke?
You don die be dat!
After dem don chop all the oyinbo and akata poohsies for 'papers' finish? grin
Tufiakwa! cry
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by slimyem: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Kiss Nigerian man ke?
You don die be dat!
Tufiakwa! cry
na wa o..
So na just to open leg,enter and comot una dey do?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by tasandra: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin@ Slimyem abeg,no start ya own,dis women una plan to take laff finish me today..
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
outrage: How many times would we see this topic?

sorry sir, i neva knw such a topic exist, it waz only an arguement wch erupted among ma peepz, and i deceided to share it to get opinions. My apologies pls
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia: No!
Mouth we im dey take suck other totos ? cheesy. . . . . with my permission of course? cool
Twa!

harsh.. Urghhhhhch, "falls frm mango tree" gboskalalaaa
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia: No!
Twa!

damnn! Sorry, r u talkin abt ur husby or ur boy frnd?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Gambrosia: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
slimyem: na wa o..
So na just to open leg,enter and comot una dey do?

Yes o! No time to waste abeg.
Who wanno catch 'gingivitis'?
How many Nigerian men you sabi wey don see DENTIST for dem lives? angry
Nigerian man sabi kiss? Ta! cry
No be BOBBY AND CONGO dem dey chop? undecided

Dalu uzor:

damnn! Sorry, r u talkin abt ur husby or ur boy frnd?
Both!
Who wan kiss Naija man wey don chop egusi nor brush mouth before going to bed? Wake up with 'sour-sour' mouth smelling like poo or old dustbin wey rain don beat taya for Ijesha-Tedo loun-loun? undecided
The last place you wanno put your mouth is inside a Nigerian man's mouth!
Sucking the pehnis is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETA! At least 'gonorrhea-pus' nor dey smell too bad!cheesy
Phuuuuum!
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by baby124: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Both!
Who wan kiss Naija man wey don chop egusi nor brush mouth before going to bed? Wake up with 'sour-sour' mouth smelling like poo or dustbin for Ijesha-Tedo? undecided
Sucking the pehnis is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETA! cheesy
Phuuuuum!
grin grin grin cheesy

OP,

nothing wrong with this... As long as i use it first.
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Are toothbrushes that expensive now
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
dayokanu: Are toothbrushes that expensive now
I'm 99.9% certain I've never shared a tooth brush in my life.

It could have happened by accident but the chances is like 1 out of 1,000.

Not sure if I would ever share my toothbrush with anyone either, so also is my shaving stick or any other toiletry material besides Soap, toothpaste and tissue.

A dude once used my shaving stick back then while I was still on the streets.

Oh boy! I even smell him skin odor for the razor.
*****yes I've got a very sharp sense of smell****
Got so pissed and curzed his azzzz out.
Like he could have taken one of them and leave the rest so why use it and return?

Na only God dey safe person o!

Still got a clean record with STD's and I don't intend to break it anytime soon. grin

#Condomz#

Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
^^ Have you heard people reusing condoms?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ Have you heard people reusing condoms?
Heard people talk about it, haven't seen it.

Why would someone reuse a condom in the first place?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Both!
Who wan kiss Naija man wey don chop egusi nor brush mouth before going to bed? Wake up with 'sour-sour' mouth smelling like poo or old dustbin wey rain don beat taya for Ijesha-Tedo loun-loun? undecided
Sucking the pehnis is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETA! At least 'gonorrhea-pus' nor dey smell too bad!cheesy
Phuuuuum!

ROFLMFAO! Abeg make u no kill me wit laugh, chei! Wch planet u com frm? Ok, anoda question for u alone, can u share boxer short with ur man?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
baby_123:
grin grin grin cheesy

OP,

what if he uses it first, den u wont subscribe to it abi?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
baby_123:
grin grin grin cheesy

OP,

wuld u mind sharing urs with ur spouse? Ur luvly spouse!
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
Brand_new:

Not sure if I would ever share my toothbrush with anyone either, so also is my shaving stick or any other toiletry material besides Soap, toothpaste and tissue.

Like he could have taken one of them and leave the rest so why use it and return?

Still got a clean record with STD's and I don't intend to break it anytime soon. grin

#Condomz#
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Brand_new:

#Condomz#

lol, u r so on track! I feel u, but can u share ur boxer short wit ur gurl?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ Have you heard people reusing condoms?

WTF! Gross!!! Damn! Makes me wanna puke! R u serious abt dis?
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dalu uzor:

Oh boy, That one na danger zone o!
If na just girl, then big NO!
If na wifey to be, then I go fit.

Why she no fit manage my tops and her PATA.
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dalu uzor:

Why she no fit manage my tops and her panties.
I dey even keep some of my lil sis clothes in case of emergency.
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Kiss Nigerian man ke?
You don die be dat!
Tufiakwa! cry
lwkmd grin
Gambrosia:

Kiss Nigerian man ke?
You don die be dat!
Tufiakwa! cry
lwkmd
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Both!
Phuuuuum!
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Both!
Phuuuuum!
lwtmb *falls frm the bed & still laughing*
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 10, 2013
Yes,we share a toothbrush.
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Daluuzor(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2013
Brand_new:

Why she no fit manage my tops and her panties.
I dey even keep some of my lil sis clothes in case of emergency.

u r a very gud badt guy! Lol @PATA and bra
Re: Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by baby124: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2013
Don't know about sharing boxers as guys wear theirs for more than a day. Smh. Maybe hijacking a clean boxer sha. Boxers are great for in-house wears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Arrested After Killing Brother, Brutalising Mother In New York / . / Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.