Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team (40459 Views)

Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by bonnyhope: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na dem dem
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Blake755: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Please I hope Yorubas are not included suffer no get particular tribe 💯
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by jimyjames(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

E dey pain me say IIGB0S will wail and gnash their teeth for another 8 years of President Tinubu.

8 years of Buhari
8 year of Tinubu
Total 16 years of wailing and gnashing of teeth for IIGB0S

That tinubu is going to kill Igbos? That tinubu is going to punish Igbos for not voting for him ? Will tinubu stop Igbos making money as usual?

Did buhari do any of those to the Igbos?

8 yrs of buhari, between the Igbos and the Fulani's who suffered ?

Lol if at all tinubu becomes president, the Fulani treatment will be transferred to yoruba not igbo

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Brendaniel: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Govt really needs to tackle the menace of agberos in our society. I doubt they give any meaningful percentage of the money to the govt sef. They go about drinking and clubbing with the money.

Sometimes I want to believe you Tinubu supporters on purpose refuse to reason properly, so you are telling a government that used agberos to retain their seat in office
while you people hailed them to tackle the same agberos because they are now doing to you what they did to those who wanted them out of office with their agberos...

Oga, you want to eat your cake and still have it...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by nedekid: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
E kukuma no effect me or people around me. Last last if moto no de, we order for Uber or bolt.
Na them them weh too "wise" go suffer am pass.
I think 50k daily is appropriate, Afterall mc must get him investment back.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by stillme231: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
MC olumo is a lagosians greatest nightmares
it can only happen to cowards . Until Lagosisan stand up and fight, they will continue to live like slaves

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by israelmao(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
I trust commercial bus drivers for one thing,they don't discriminate when it comes to transport fares.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Mummyfour(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, was our comments that bad that the moderators had to take it down?
of course not. What is we with what we are saying. People are saying more serious things here on this thread grin grin.

Chai na waooo. This our discussion should ordinarily be a comic relief, but I understand that Nigerians are angry
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Allisgud: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Enjoy ur new govt

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by HilcomTech(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Suffering does not know race, sex, tribe, or religion!

Everyone will reap from the decision's of the majority.

If Tinubu means suffering, why are IPOB running out of the south east to Lagos in droves.

There are more Anambra citizens out of Anambra than those in Anambra.
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Nwaotu10(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sabadon:
grin

No matter how short you re,when you come out every morning you ll see the sky🤣🤣🤣🤣

The man in the first pic ll be screaming in portables voice "zazu I live in the zoo, I am a baboon"
lol grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2023

God bless Sanwo Olu
God bless MC Oluomo
Eko oni baje!

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Hatrick01: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
If U Dont Like What APC, Mc Oluomo And His Agberos Are Doing To We, Agbadorians In Lagos, GO TO COURT grin grin grin

U Can Head To The Nearest Court grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Franking: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Agbero from Kwara State terrorising Lagosians. He's Yoruba isn't he?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Epinbiz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
Thunder fire all of them no be dem vote sanwo ni....make una Sanwo agbero nau

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Exceed15: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
No o the Yorubas aren't paying the money.. na only igbo people dey am.. looool.. una never see anything

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Staphylococcus: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

If Tinubu means suffering, why are IPOB running out of the south east to Lagos in droves.

There are more Anambra citizens out of Anambra than those in Anambra.

Definitely for economic reasons!

Don’t you also experience same thing with them! Agbero is a menace to all, irrespective of your tribe, religion, or political affiliation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Okiton: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by JasonScoolari: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mummyfour:
of course not. What is we with what we are saying. People are saying more serious things here on this thread grin grin.

Chai na waooo. This our discussion should ordinarily be a comic relief, but I understand that Nigerians are angry
I have to leave now before one MC Oluomo moderator trace my lineage to Mogadishu.

See you when other taxes are increased and extortion carried out.

Eko oni bajé

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by HilcomTech(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
jimyjames:

That tinubu is going to kill Igbos? That tinubu is going to punish Igbos for not voting for him ? Will tinubu stop Igbos making money as usual?

Did buhari do any of those to the Igbos?

8 yrs of buhari, between the Igbos and the Fulani's who suffered ?

Lol if at all tinubu becomes president, the Fulani treatment will be transferred to yoruba not igbo

E be like say Ur brain dey pain you.

One Fulani man will buy the whole of that EVIL FOREST called south east

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Awise09(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
They never see anything until their oga swearing in.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
MC olumo is a lagosians greatest nightmares
Especially to danfo Drivers. Sanwoolu has made him a law in Nigeria. Ever since he made him the chairman of the parks he has been showing this danfo drivers peppered trouble in form of different charges. To me he is the Deputy Governor of Lagos not that weakling called Hamzat.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by XY23: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
israelmao:
I trust commercial bus drivers for is that, they don't discriminate when it come transport fares.

Ah! Finally we all agree the masses suffer equally from bad governance. I was thinking some tribes will pay less than others. What an endless cycle of idiocy in Nigeria. May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Mummyfour(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I have to leave now before one MC Oluomo moderator trace my lineage to Mogadishu.

See you when other taxes are increased and extortion carried out.

Eko oni bajé
grin grin.
Okay now!!!
See you in supreme court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
What would the opposition gain by villifying Oluomo? Giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. angry But then it might spur Baba alaiye to curb the excessiveness of the rank file in a way that he should be trying to figure out (now that they are calling for his head).
His major crime is vehemently declaring his support for his choice candidate. angry
But NURTW no try at all. They exist for nothing but delay, exploitation and intimidation.
But is MC Oluomo NURTW?
undecided

1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by HilcomTech(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Definitely for economic reasons!

Don’t you also experience same thing with them! Agbero is a menace to all, irrespective of your tribe, religion, or political affiliation.

1) Arcoding to Prof. Soludo, Peter Obi took Anambra from 25% poverty rate to 68%. Anambra is a poor state courtesy of Peter Obi

2) There are more agberos in South East than anywhere else in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Staphylococcus: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

1) Arcoding to Prof. Soludo, Peter Obi took Anambra from 25% poverty rate to 68%
2) There are more agberos in South East than anywhere else in Nigeria

It’s a nationwide menace, and Lagos that claims to be a Mega city, should be championing such move.

The societal menace affects the city and Nigeria at large.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Konjiboii: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by HappyPagan: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Lagos state government needs to look into this, and find a way to regulate this agbero before this goes out of hand
Greatest employers of Agberos should find way to regulate them?
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by tenpipsperday: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Those who voted to ssve their unborn generation and those who voted to spite the Igbos are all collecting wototo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.