Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) (24787 Views)

Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jossyroyal1:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ekweremadu would have gone scot free if he had patronised home based hospital.

Talk about lawless country
His village people blinded him and made him to seek what he felt was the BEST for his daughter. Then they followed him there to punish him for all his corruption.
Thank God he didn't go to Umuahia
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by chukwuoke(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/fmc-umuahia-conducts-11th-successful-kidney-transplant-in-4-years-photos/

Una for do this advert since before Ekweremadu's fall into this mess na. tongue
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Gbadespet(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
datadot:

I do but not at the moment.

Okay
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
I hope rules were not broken
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Lithiumite: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
One would wonder why Ekweremandu didn’t patronise the hospital with his daughter instead of the London Hospital

So they would have killed that poor guy for nothing.....it is the God that boy serves and his mother cries to that pushed ekweremadu to get caught.

Karma is a bitch!!

1 Like

Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by SpatialKing(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
yellowman2225:

See POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

YOUR POSTS REEKS OF BIGOTRY.

AND THEY ARE NOT MAKING NOISE ABOUT IT MEANS WHAT?

ALSO, I REPLIED TO THOSE QUOTING AGBEROS (WHICH WE KNOW WHO THEY REFER TO)

I ONLY QUOTED THOSE THAT POSTED TRIBAL SLURS, WITH FACT. I NEVER CALLED ANY ONE AN UNACCEPTABLE NAME.

FACT REMAINS. STOP CJEST BEATING IN WHAT HAD BEEN DONE ANF DUSTED IN SW.

FOR YOUR LAST QUESTION!

HOW MANY POLITICIANS HAVE DONE TRANSPLANT IN UMUAHIA?

WHY DIDN'T EKWEREMADU PATRONIZE THEM?

I BELIEVE THIS ANSWERS WHY POLITICIANS DON'T USE UCH AND LAG

Ekweremadu has never claimed he developed or built Enugu..
At least Tinubu developed Lagos I wonder why he forgot to build an hospital for himself..

Moreover, Ekweremadu is not the president neither was he former governor...

Please note only Nursery school children who are learning how to write usually use upper case letters to write..
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hmmm..... Ekweremadu didn't get the memo.... angry
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Moniya4Real(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
I think it’s because the political class do not, never had faith in the health system. Don’t be surprised that Nigeria professional doctors would be amazing the ones attending to their health oberseas

Amotolongbo:
One would wonder why Ekweremandu didn’t patronise the hospital with his daughter instead of the London Hospital
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by gbemishile: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
wanimo:
The land of the rising sun.

While they running a government of agberos and hatred in their region, igbos are gradually putting things together to become self sufficient in a few years time.

With this awareness on Nairaland, I can guarantee you that by the end of this year they would be running kidney transplants in that hospital on a weekly basis.

Medical tourism to Igbo land

Land of rising sun ko
Land of rising moon ni.
The same FMC built by federal govt u hate so much

1 Like

Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by OmonnakOdapig: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chai Ekweremadu
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by 265alade: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Great news, Nigeria citizens keep breaking barriers even in the midst of highly corrupt, greedy and hopeless government at the centreGreat news, Nigeria citizens keep breaking barriers even in the midst of highly corrupt, greedy and hopeless government at the centre...
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by bigcasava1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
It will always be Igbos and Igboland to make progressive history. Igbo Amaka
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by nams77: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
Ekweremandu should have stayed in Biafuro.

This is what other Nigerians want to hear. A whole region wouldn't be a cesspit that people flee and worship Lagos like London.

President Obi.... please give us opening prayer for our Online Republic.
Seun, myndd44, Dominique,lalasticlala.
This type of comments was what's referred to.
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by ClitRaider: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Haaa..
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Alary: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Ranking as done by who ?
Mumu

Ode internet is your friend, those places I mentioned have been carrying out successfull kidney transplant since time immemorial.
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Alary: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
SpatialKing:

Must you bring bigotry to everything?

My post has nothing to do with comparison or chest beating.

My point is so many Nigerians who are in dear need of transplant and such medical attention might not be aware that FMC Umuahia does kidney transplant most awareness needs to created ...

Because you usually think from your a*us of bigotry and can't reasons beyond that.

Come to think of it you claim all those hospitals in the South west are the best yet Buhari and Tinubu would rather go UK and France... Especially Tinubu has know business going abroad for medical treatment he should visit Unilag TH and UCH

Is it only Buhari and Tinubu that visit foreign hospital? Ekweremadu is having problems in a UK hospital as we speak. If you have money you can go to anywhere to seek medical help or advice.
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by SpatialKing(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Alary:

Is it only Buhari and Tinubu that visit foreign hospital? Ekweremadu is having problems in a UK hospital as we speak. If you have money you can go to anywhere to seek medical help or advice.

Is Ekweremadu President, President Elect or former governor?

Tinubu developed Lagos but for to build an hospital to treat himself

Buhari has been president for 8 years but has not built any world class hospital...
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ulunne777:
I know a lady who did hers there years back.Her mother donated one of her kidneys and it was successful.

CC:Sisioge.
Where was it done
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Alary:

Ode internet is your friend, those places I mentioned have been carrying out successfull kidney transplant since time immemorial.
Ranked by who? Mumu
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Draslo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
SpatialKing:
Wow

And they are not making noise about it
They just did
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by wanimo: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
naija4life247:

Your Igbo leaders spend more time in Lagos than in your cursed land.

Go ask Peter Obituary why he lives permanently in Lagos
why are you guys feeling guilty, with low self esteem and inferior

I didn't mention any region or any state....
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by wanimo: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
gbemishile:

Land of rising sun ko
Land of rising moon ni.
The same FMC built by federal govt u hate so much
FMC Umuahia was built by the colonial masters. Just shut your smelly trap
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by wanimo: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
yellowman2225:

Let it be known that the best Hospitals for Kidney transplant are Zenith Abuja, UCH Ibadan, St Nicholas Lagos, and UnIlag.

UCH IBADAN HAS MADE MORE TRANSPLANTS THAN THAT. UCH HAD ITS FIRST SINCE 2008. UNILAG HOSPITAL HAD THEIR SECOND TRANSPLANT SINCE 2016.

IF YOU DOUBT ME, ASK ANY GOVERNMENT DOCTOR IN NIGERIA TO TELL YOU THE BEST GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL IN NIGERIA.

THE CLEAR ANSWER WILL BE UCH AND UNILAG
STOP THIS CHEST BEATING AND LETS WORK TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER PLACE.

ALWAYS TRYING TO CLAIM FIRST WHEN THE CLEAR FIRST IS IN THR SW.

LIVE AND LETS LIVE. EVERYTHING NO BE COMPETITION
I didn't mention any names of any region or state. Why are you guys having so much low self esteem thinking that you are in competition with Igbos?
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Alary: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Ranked by who? Mumu
I already told you ODE,internet is your friend. Kidney transplant has been going on successfully in the south west for years.Ry and do research. Dont be a lazy youth.
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Alary:

I already told you ODE,internet is your friend. Kidney transplant has been going on successfully in the south west for years.Ry and do research. Dont be a lazy youth.

Did anyone tell you it's not done here.
We are talking ranking
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Alary: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
wanimo:
I didn't mention any names of any region or state. Why are you guys having so much low self esteem thinking that you are in competition with Igbos?

No one is measuring dick with you but just to put your brothers in thier place. Because you see nothing wrong with what your brother post in the first page.

Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by wanimo: 3:47pm
The land of the rising sun.

While they running a government of agberos and hatred in their region, igbos are gradually putting things together to become self sufficient in a few years time.

With this awareness on Nairaland, I can guarantee you that by the end of this year they would be running kidney transplants in that hospital on a weekly basis.

Medical tourism to Igbo land
(Quote) (Report) 43 Likes (Like) 1 Share
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by Alary: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Did anyone tell you it's not done here.
We are talking ranking
Why is it difficult for you to search for the ranking of the best kidney centres in Nigeria Nigeria. ZENITH in Abuja is the no 1 followed by the ones I listed. They have done over 2,000 surgeries combined.

Moreover the person I quoted was referring to other zones as promoting agbero and hatred , we need to tell him that he is not well informed.
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by mediclife1987(m): 1:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/fmc-umuahia-conducts-11th-successful-kidney-transplant-in-4-years-photos/

Them just wan pepper Ekweremadu sha...

Truly power belongs to the people at long last...
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by mediclife1987(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Shameless people, make Oyinbo dey help us teach them some sense abeg...
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by ArinzeUgo: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Biggest lie....from the pit of hell
Re: FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) by gbemishile: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2023
wanimo:
FMC Umuahia was built by the colonial masters. Just shut your smelly trap
And beign funded with state government money abi?
Retard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Oldest Person With Sickle - Asiata Onikoyi-laguda / Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant / Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.