Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear (3600 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down / 18 Out Of 31 Screened Ministerial Nominees Have Been Asked To Take A Bow And Go / Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by sukkot: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
I made the observation 4 days ago and since that time obi has disappeRed and vanished and has stopped agitating. See this three dimensional world of ours ? We are controlled by spirits and spirits speak in the language of symbolism and so if your spiritual eye is open you can read the messages in the symbols. And so on this day obasanjo met peter obi at the airport and peter obi was positioned at the tail end of the aeroplane and over his head was a picture of a rose on the wing of the aeroplane and the rose appeared to be falling on obi and he looked very somber. When I saw that whole symbolism I knew the higher powers had come to deliver the message to him that he is done and it's over and he needs to pack it in and disappear. An airport is where high flyers come back down to eArth and now he is the tail and not the head and a rose is being put over the dead casket and hence why he looked somber. And the bearer of the news that it's done and he needs to disappeAr is obasanjo and obi has disappeared since that day. He is no longer agitating

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by duro2chang(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
I no fit laff I. Kikikikikiki

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by SmartPolician: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
I don't know why you people enjoy conspiracy theories too much

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Brimstone77: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2023

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I don't want to say much so I don't chop another ban..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Dapson73(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
We keep observing the IPOB god movement...

Of course, if he continues agitating as if there's no existence of competence court of Law in the land....., it's just a matter of time before he would be incapacitated by DSS and charged to court for treason felony.

And Obituaries will be treated by the language they understand on the street.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Peter Obi is coming. Everywhere you look now you see scared APC leaders. The Obidient movement is a force that cannot be stopped. grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Danielepum2000(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
I no fit laff I. Kikikikikiki

Hello viewers
Please if you are seeing this, this is happening live in Eksu...we all know how things are hard for everyone in Nigeria
Yet Our School Eksu decided to increase newly admitted students school fees to the spike....imagine a student studying medicine, he has to pay 755k for school fees... where as acceptance fees of over 114k is there too and other fees I can list ...due to time ....100k+ increament is a day light robbery...

After much appeals to the schools, yet they tend not to reduce the school fees hike price...Now Please we decided to voice out to the world to save us from Eksu

Click twitter link below to help us make #saveEksu trend....we the son and daughter of no body deserve education...some parents are already withdrawing their newly admitted child admission due to the hike school fees price

Eksu!!!

Don't kill dreams 🀲πŸ₯ΊπŸ™

It's time everyone
Let's retweet πŸ™πŸ™

Share everywhere
We have tag all bodies plus the governor's in ekiti to come to our aid

https://twitter.com/EksuBlog/status/1641087086550822913?t=k6qHq-5f94eY2QRZ0w46HQ&s=19

Kindly join me on twitter.....and let's make use of the tag. #saveEksu ...

God bless you for helping and supporting our movement ❀️

EKSUBLOG
08137890167[quote author=Reinaldo post=122152607]Peter Obi is coming. Everywhere you look now you see scared APC leaders. The Obidient movement is a force that cannot be stopped.

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by BloomingDale(f): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by ebufa: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dapson73:

Of course, if he continues agitating as if there's no existence of competence court of Law in the land....., it's just a matter of time before he would be incapacitated by DSS and charged to court for treason felony.

Ordinary Unknown gunmen,your ramshackle army could not dislodge! Do not pray to face the United Biafra defence forces! 2023 is not 1967 O!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Dapson73(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
ebufa:

Ordinary Unknown gunmen,your ramshackle army could not dislodge! Do not pray to face the United Biafra defence forces! 2023 is not 1967 O!

Empty treat, try nonsense and bear the consequences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Dafresh: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Op I saw where Lagos Agboros dislocated your neck if you can see spiritually what I saw you will never come out or online for next 2yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by gammarays1: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Danielepum2000:

Hello viewers
Please if you are seeing this, this is happening live in Eksu...we all know how things are hard for everyone in Nigeria
Yet Our School Eksu decided to increase newly admitted students school fees to the spike....imagine a student studying medicine, he has to pay 755k for school fees... where as acceptance fees of over 114k is there too and other fees I can list ...due to time ....100k+ increament is a day light robbery...

After much appeals to the schools, yet they tend not to reduce the school fees hike price...Now Please we decided to voice out to the world to save us from Eksu

Click twitter link below to help us make #saveEksu trend....we the son and daughter of no body deserve education...some parents are already withdrawing their newly admitted child admission due to the hike school fees price

Eksu!!!

It's time everyone
Let's retweet πŸ™πŸ™

Share everywhere

https://twitter.com/EksuBlog/status/1641087086550822913?t=k6qHq-5f94eY2QRZ0w46HQ&s=19

EKSUBLOG
Since slaves prefer their slave masters to freedom. They should continue suffering.

Were you guys expecting them to act differently?
Election promises in the garbage.
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by bigpicture001: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Danielepum2000:

Hello viewers

Eksu!!!

It's time everyone
Let's retweet πŸ™πŸ™

Share everywhere

EKSUBLOG

Applynto Anambra state university..they giv up to 200 students medicine admission yearly..nd it 500k wich u can pay installmemtlly...u musnt skl in ur state or region

Explore Nigeria!
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by achiever12: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Danielepum2000:

Hello viewers

Eksu!!!

It's time everyone
Let's retweet πŸ™πŸ™

Share everywhere

EKSUBLOG

That's the change that cursed people like duro2change represent.

His life represents change from good to bad. What a cursed life he is leading.

As part of the change he clamors for, oluomo the street thug, has increased the the burden on drivers in lagos. grin. Oyebanji has increased eksu school fees. grin

So, dear eksu student, you voted for APC in ekitu. Be ready to face the consequences. grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Felabrity: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by wanimo: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Will you keep kwayet?
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by tommy589(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Interesting
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by JohnnA1: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hmm...
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Phantom233: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
That'll be after this man has been sentenced.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Nightwolf1: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Another psycho pathetic slum dog on the loose grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Afamsi: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Stop giving yourselves false hope. Tinubu can never be nigeria president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Gavinleah(f): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
I made the observation 4 days ago and since that time obi has disappeRed and vanished and has stopped agitating. See this three dimensional world of ours ? We are controlled by spirits and spirits speak in the language of symbolism and so if your spiritual eye is open you can read the messages in the symbols. And so on this day obasanjo met peter obi at the airport and peter obi was positioned at the tail end of the aeroplane and over his head was a picture of a rose on the wing of the aeroplane and the rose appeared to be falling on obi and he looked very somber. When I saw that whole symbolism I knew the higher powers had come to deliver the message to him that he is done and it's over and he needs to pack it in and disappear. An airport is where high flyers come back down to eArth and now he is the tail and not the head and a rose is being put over the dead casket and hence why he looked somber. And the bearer of the news that it's done and he needs to disappeAr is obasanjo and obi has disappeared since that day. He is no longer agitating

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Seun
myd44
Lalalasticlala
Nlfpmod
dominique
Obinoscopy
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by nnewsnjobs: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
@Seun, when will banning people that make use of ethnic and tribal words of phrase start, base on your last resolved to do so.

I am still seeing so much of it, I thought by now so no many people would have been ban so that many will learn.

I will suggest that you reduce the banning period like one week or less to serve as warning and repeat of it will be the normal two weeks, since there will be more banning because of the new rule.
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by MXrep: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dapson73:

Una just de run mouth anyhow. National issue is beyond your myopic tribal wishes
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by mrrandomguy: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Their goal is to Igbonise Yorubaland. What they failed to do during the civil war when they pushed West and were defeated in Ore is what they are attempting to do now with GRV.

1. GRV is 50% Igbo.
2. He married an igbo
3. His children are 75% Ibo, but will still bear the name Rhodes-vivour.
4. His children will now contest to be Governor of Lagos in future while claiming to be Yoruba.
5. Some of his children may be even married to Igbo.

They will do all they can to take over Lagos and their major weapon is inter-tribal marriage.

This same script is playing out in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Yoruba speaking parts of Kwara and Kogi.

In fact I suspect Seun Osewa is 25% Yoruba, 75% Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by IgOga(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
What is this?
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Dapson73(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
MXrep:

Una just de run mouth anyhow. National issue is beyond your myopic tribal wishes

Only IPOB and people from the south east are bitter that Asiwaju won the election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dapson73:

you're not making any logical sense at all. Obi is in court and hasn't made ANY inciting statement even though same can't be said for your idols mc Oluomo, FFK, Bayo Onanuga, Reno Omokri etc. You have nothing against Obi except you just want to make a mockery of the security agencies

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Stone03: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dapson73:

That's a tyranny and intimidation that will be resisted with the last drop of our blood. We are still trying to correct the anomalies and shame INEC brought upon millions of intelligent Nigerians, if caution isn't taken, Nigerians will rise to count the number of security personnels in this country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Ikea81: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mugu, that's not the tail, that's the wing of the plane....Obi is about to take off. The rose shows his rising and blossoming in the common days. Obasanjo wearing all white is the bearer of good news with a message that his victory at the tribunal is sure. Obi's posture is one humbled by the mighty works of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
mrrandomguy:
Their goal is to Igbonise Yorubaland. What they failed to do during the civil war when they pushed West and were defeated in Ore is what they are attempting to do now with GRV.

1. GRV is 50% Igbo.
2. He married an igbo
3. His children are 75% Ibo, but will still bear the name Rhodes-vivour.
4. His children will now contest to be Governor of Lagos in future while claiming to be Yoruba.
5. Some of his children may be even married to Igbo.

They will do all they can to take over Lagos and their major weapon is inter-tribal marriage.

This same script is playing out in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Yoruba speaking parts of Kwara and Kogi.

In fact I suspect Seuny Oseuwa is 25% Yoruba, 75% Igbo.
You have been noticed.
Can you now stop posting this gibberish all over the forum before you get banned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Some People Hope Tinubu's Government Will Bring To Them. / Obasanjo Buys Private Jet? Rumour Or Truth? / Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.