Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,412 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear (3609 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down / 18 Out Of 31 Screened Ministerial Nominees Have Been Asked To Take A Bow And Go / Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by BackFromBalablu: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wow smiley Just wow smiley

i get dream wey i go like make u interprete for me sha.... As you don chop belleful :/ . Abeg rest .
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Henry22(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming. Everywhere you look now you see scared APC leaders. The Obidient movement is a force that cannot be stopped. grin grin

Them APC think it's business as usual....go to court and the person went only for you to start shaking like a leaf grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Globad(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
I made the observation 4 days ago and since that time obi has disappeRed and vanished and has stopped agitating. See this three dimensional world of ours ? We are controlled by spirits and spirits speak in the language of symbolism and so if your spiritual eye is open you can read the messages in the symbols. And so on this day obasanjo met peter obi at the airport and peter obi was positioned at the tail end of the aeroplane and over his head was a picture of a rose on the wing of the aeroplane and the rose appeared to be falling on obi and he looked very somber. When I saw that whole symbolism I knew the higher powers had come to deliver the message to him that he is done and it's over and he needs to pack it in and disappear. An airport is where high flyers come back down to eArth and now he is the tail and not the head and a rose is being put over the dead casket and hence why he looked somber. And the bearer of the news that it's done and he needs to disappeAr is obasanjo and obi has disappeared since that day. He is no longer agitating

Let me add to your symbolism grin

He was also wearing black while the other man was wearing white.

Let's continue the joke 🤣
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by skj1377(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
No Supreme court will give Obi victory. The guy should make a third attempt in 2027

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Realdon1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
skj1377:
No Supreme court will give Obi victory. The guy should make a third attempt in 2027

Joker, Tinubu will never rule this country with stolen mandate. Law doesn't permit such mandate. Nigerians must resist it.
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by Eecho(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
I made the observation 4 days ago and since that time obi has disappeRed and vanished and has stopped agitating. See this three dimensional world of ours ? We are controlled by spirits and spirits speak in the language of symbolism and so if your spiritual eye is open you can read the messages in the symbols. And so on this day obasanjo met peter obi at the airport and peter obi was positioned at the tail end of the aeroplane and over his head was a picture of a rose on the wing of the aeroplane and the rose appeared to be falling on obi and he looked very somber. When I saw that whole symbolism I knew the higher powers had come to deliver the message to him that he is done and it's over and he needs to pack it in and disappear. An airport is where high flyers come back down to eArth and now he is the tail and not the head and a rose is being put over the dead casket and hence why he looked somber. And the bearer of the news that it's done and he needs to disappeAr is obasanjo and obi has disappeared since that day. He is no longer agitating
The madness that affected your father is about to kill you.
Re: Peter Obi Has Been Asked To Stand Down And Disappear by sukkot: 5:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Globad:

Let me add to your symbolism grin

He was also wearing black while the other man was wearing white.

Let's continue the joke 🤣
you are very correct that is part of the Symbolism. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Palliative, See What Was Sent To A Ward In Kwara State. / I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory / California's Top Court Legalizes Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.