Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? (790 Views)

Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates / PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
African Mentality of sticking glued to power even whe the obvious seems odd......until the PDP NWC ask Ayu to step Aside after leading PDP to a loss before he consider easing out, is a shame and not worthy of emulation as an elder statesman...Wike was able to deliver for opposition and also deliver his state for PDP plus all 32 Assembly seats ...clean sheets, iyorchia Ayu the PDP Chairman could Not deliver his poling unit or ward or local gvt, or state to PDP, yet ATIKU kept him as chairman until defeat shows that Atiku is not smart

i listen to when some inexperienced people was mocking wike that he is crying, now we know who is crying.....

“With over 150,000 miles logged and 3+ years’ experience running both state and national routes in all kinds of weather, I’m confident in my ability to efficiently coordinate routes and deliver outstanding customer service.

In the state of Colorado, I’m licensed to operate both Class A and Class B trucks, giving me the versatility to handle a variety of deliveries. As a safety-conscious driver, I have a strong understanding of OSHA safety regulations and hold an OSHA safety certificate.”
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by EastAlchemist: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
OP
Shut up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Felimax(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Stop crying jare!
The acting chair is still from the North and Wike is already celebrating against his wish initially.

Ayu was able to silently tame Wike and his inconsequential G5 and that was a good job well deserved by Ayu.

Wike bleeped up Secondus!
Brought in Ayu as his stooge!
Ayu pulled the trigger on him!
Ayu walks home freely hanging his boot!

Who is the mafia again?
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by mrrandomguy: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Their goal is to Igbonise Yorubaland. What they failed to do during the civil war when they pushed West and were defeated in Ore is what they are attempting to do now with GRV.

1. GRV is 50% Igbo.
2. He married an igbo
3. His children are 75% Ibo, but will still bear the name Rhodes-vivour.
4. His children will now contest to be Governor of Lagos in future while claiming to be Yoruba.
5. Some of his children may be even married to Igbo.

They will do all they can to take over Lagos and their major weapon is inter-tribal marriage.

This same script is playing out in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Yoruba speaking parts of Kwara and Kogi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2023
EastAlchemist:
OP
Shut up
Go and be playing with sands with toddlers you dont belong here grin

1 Like

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 12:33am On Mar 30, 2023
mrrandomguy:
Their goal is to Igbonise Yorubaland. What they failed to do during the civil war when they pushed West and were defeated in Ore is what they are attempting to do now with GRV.

1. GRV is 50% Igbo.
2. He married an igbo
3. His children are 75% Ibo, but will still bear the name Rhodes-vivour.
4. His children will now contest to be Governor of Lagos in future while claiming to be Yoruba.
5. Some of his children may be even married to Igbo.

They will do all they can to take over Lagos and their major weapon is inter-tribal marriage.

This same script is playing out in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Yoruba speaking parts of Kwara and Kogi.
have you taken your medicine today before typing this garbage? you are not making sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:
Stop crying jare!
The acting chair is still from the North and Wike is already celebrating against his wish initially.

Ayu was able to silently tame Wike and his inconsequential G5 and that was a good job well deserved by Ayu.

Who is the mafia again?
so who finnaly lost Now? Atiku lost presidency
Ayu was finally booted out
Tambuwal the so called hero lost sokoto
Wike was able to deliver for opposition and also deliver his state for PDP plus all 32 Assembly seats ...clean sheets
...infact it is an insult to put Ayu and wike in a sentence.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Gbogbowa: 12:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Ayu did not do anything wrong, even if Ayu resign PDP will not win any of those 5 state
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Chinjo2: 1:05am On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
African Mentality of sticking glued to power even whe the obvious seems odd......until the PDP NWC ask Ayu to step Aside after leading PDP to a loss before he consider easing out, is a shame and not worthy of emulation as an elder statesman...Wike was able to deliver for opposition and also deliver his state for PDP plus all 32 Assembly seats ...clean sheets, iyorchia Ayu the PDP Chairman could Not deliver his poling unit or ward or local gvt, or state to PDP, yet ATIKU kept him as chairman until defeat shows that Atiku is not smart

i listen to when some inexperienced people was mocking wike that he is crying, now we know who is crying

Ayu and Atiku have proven that they are men with balls for not allowing wike to push them around. The only fool here is Ortom who lost his own senatorial seat because he was busy following wike to fight his own brother. While Ortom a Tiv man was busy fighting his brother Ayu because of the peanut he was getting from wike, Fintiri stood with his own brother Atiku. The moral of the lesson is this, choose your fight carefully if not, you might also end up in the gutter while trying to pull someone down.
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 1:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Ayu did not do anything wrong, even if Ayu resign PDP will not win any of those 5 state
Ayu and Okowa were the root cause of PDP downfall....Wike supported Atiku and obi in 2019 giving atiku and obi 450,000 votes while Buhari had 150,000 votes,

Atiku would have Allowed Obi to run for presidency after the Zoning arrangement....and Wike would have supported......but Atiku conered Okowa and Ayu and Ayu's main Job was how only Atiku must emerge....and Tambuwal was the joker card......

Today wike has retired all of them except okowa.
atiku loss
Tambuwal lost
Ayu LOST

Wike won
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Chinjo2: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Ayu and Okowa were the root cause of PDP downfall....Wike supported Atiku and obi in 2019 giving atiku and obi 450,000 votes while Buhari had 150,000 votes,

Atiku would have Allowed Obi to run for presidency after the Zoning arrangement....and Wike would have supported......but Atiku conered Okowa and Ayu and Ayu's main Job was how only Atiku must emerge....and Tambuwal was the joker card......

Today wike has retired all of them except okowa.
atiku loss
Tambuwal lost
Ayu LOST

Wike won

Pls let us set the records straight, it was wike that pushed Obi out of PDP by insisting that ithe slot should not be microzoned to the South East. He made his friend Ortom the chairman of zoning committee to position himself as the sole beneficiary should it be zoned to the South. Obi left when it was obvious that wike had already captured all the governors in the south. If what you are saying is true, why did wike buy the nomination form when he new fully well that he is from the same south south zone with Goodluck Jonathan. Why didn't he support Obi's ambition.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Chinjo2:

Ayu and Atiku have proven that they are men with balls for not allowing wike to push them around. The only fool here is Ortom who lost his own senatorial seat because he was busy following wike to fight his own brother. While Ortom a Tiv man was busy fighting his brother Ayu because of the peanut he was getting from wike, Fintiri stood with his own brother Atiku. The moral of the lesson is this, choose your fight carefully if not, you might end up in the gutter while trying to pull someone down.
Ayu lost his polling units his ward local Govt and state and you call him a man with balls, i want to believe that your family are filed with losers from a-z.
Atiku lost and has been retired becase in 2027 he is 81 nobody will field him...yet you call a loser a man with ball....you are real Olodo rabata...coconut empty head grin grin
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Chinjo2: 1:17am On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Ayu lost his polling units his ward local Govt and state and you call him a man with balls, i want to believe that your family are filed with losers from a-z.
Atiku lost and has been retired becase in 2027 he is 81 nobody will field him...yet you call a loser a man with ball....you are real Olodo rabata...coconut empty head grin grin

May thunder strike you dead for bringing my family into this discussion. I will not mention your family because I have high regards for families but for you, may Ogun damage you. Fool.
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 2:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Chinjo2:

May thunder strike you dead for bringing my family into this discussion. I will not mention your family because I have high regards for families but for you, may Ogun damage you. Fool.
Dáapadà
I return the sango and thunder Back to you the sender, it shall be done to you exactly how you wish it ....I know the name of thunder....we call him sàngó oko oya....he can't harm me

But if I send sànpoñna to consume you, it will hang you face down in a forest
When inexperienced like you stroll to social media you vomit like toddler ...Omo alè rádarada
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by EastAlchemist: 4:15am On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Okay sir
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by EastAlchemist: 4:18am On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
One time kwankwaso left
Then obi left
Only pdp mistake
Nothing else
No matter what you don’t let your important players leave

How many common man sabi ayu?
We dey go too far to solve problem way Dey look you for front

1 Like

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Felimax(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
so who finnaly lost Now? Atiku lost presidency
Ayu was finally booted out
Tambuwal the so called hero lost sokoto
Wike was able to deliver for opposition and also deliver his state for PDP plus all 32 Assembly seats ...clean sheets
...infact it is an insult to put Ayu and wike in a sentence.....

Yet Wike won't stop crying!
You will never understand the mafia cards of games.

Very ridiculous way of juxtaposition.
Wike said he will not be a second class citizen, rejected to be a vice president and in his almighty foolishness delivered for an opposition party and you call that smartness?

By giving in for an opposition that made him a slave. It's too deep I know you won't understand.
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Dapson73(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:
Stop crying jare!

Who is the mafia again?

You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Felimax(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Dapson73:

You know nothing.

You know everything!
Mr knowist!
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:

Yet Wike won't stop crying!
You will never understand the mafia cards of games.

Very ridiculous way of juxtaposition.
Wike said he will not be a second class citizen, rejected to be a vice president and in his almighty foolishness delivered for an opposition party and you call that smartness?

By giving in for an opposition that made him a slave. It's too deep I know you won't understand.

responding to a retarded and bipolar nonentity like you is a waste of time....Wine delivered to an opposition is a huge achievement... Wike Already will be given a minister for sure....and he is a godfather of PDP in Rivers already.... Go and be playing with sands ...toddler
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2023
EastAlchemist:

One time kwankwaso left
Then obi left
Only pdp mistake
Nothing else
No matter what you don’t let your important players leave

How many common man sabi ayu?
We dey go too far to solve problem way Dey look you for front
God bless you, now a man is talking... Not those toddlers talking about how wike smashed their buts
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by highchief1: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

i listen to when some inexperienced people was mocking wike that he is crying, now we know who is crying
he is building a private university.He only wanted to finish it before leaving office.
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Felimax(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
responding to a retarded and bipolar nonentity like you is a waste of time....Wine delivered to an opposition is a huge achievement... Wike Already will be given a minister for sure....and he is a godfather of PDP in Rivers already.... Go and be playing with sands ...toddler

From vice president that he will not acccept to a minister! Laugh wan finish me!
The same God father you are fighting against is what you are here celebrating.
How best do you describe an idiot?
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:

From vice president that he will not acccept to a minister! Laugh wan finish me!
The same God father you are fighting against is what you are here celebrating.
How best do you describe an idiot?
an idiot better than your whole generation... Your whole family can't produce one person that can lace wike's
Shoes..Odè
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by 9jahotblog: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

Na that clueless empty chest beater Wike crashed Pdp and not Iyorchia Ayu. Ayu even did well in the party. Wike will soon leave power on May 29th and we will all see the end of his political career.
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Felimax(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
an idiot better than your whole generation... Your whole family can't produce one person that can lace wike's
Shoes..Odè

We are far better than the whole of Wike and you put together both home and abraod we are far better!
At least we don't have blood stains on our hands.

Everybody will not be the governor but at least we don't have friends who are so idiotic to eat the poo of a drunkard.
Since you are now the senior advocate of all drunkards in Nigeria put your seat belt on let me serve you hot hot. By the time you see my moniker next time you will scamper for safety.

You think mentioning my family will deter me from serving you very hot bush loading meals. Shift closer make i format your brain to factory setting.

iya'e Ode! Omo'lodo!

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by Felimax(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Shoes..Odè

I warned you but you won't listen!

Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by chrisxxx(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Gbogbowa:
PDP will not win Rivers?
Re: Ayu Crashed PDP And Ease Out Gently, What Manner Of a Man is he as a Leader? by BERNIMOORE: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
chrisxxx:

PDP will not win Rivers?
which Rivers?

(1) (Reply)

How The Audio Was Leaked / Who Will Inherit Buhari's Cult Following? / History And Origin Of The Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.