Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates (22479 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Leviosamwonyi(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23
The faces of the Candidates of Edo 2024 Gubernatorial Election.
Dr. Asue Ighodalo of (PDP)
Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC)
Barr. Olumide Akpata (LP)

#Edo2024

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by youneedjesus: 9:42pm On Feb 23
Where is shuaibu

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by yarimo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23
Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) is the next governor of Edo state according majority of voters

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by JulianBond007: 9:56pm On Feb 23
Handsomeness left the group chat.

Edo state governors and ugliness no be here. These ones try sef. Lol

angry angry angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by fergie001: 9:59pm On Feb 23
youneedjesus:
Where is shuaibu

15 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by thesicilian: 10:13pm On Feb 23
I don't know which of them will win, but one thing is guaranteed: For the first time in over 25yrs Edo State is going to get a governor who's not ugly

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by christejames(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23
At least, this time around we have some handsome faces on the ballot papers shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Indispensable85(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23
Leviosamwonyi:
The faces of the Candidates of Edo 2024 Gubernatorial Election.
Dr. Asue Ighodalo of (PDP)
Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC)
Barr. Olumide Akpata (LP)

#Edo2024

The final results of the election will be in this order you've arranged it now. Just save this comment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Lovenorth: 7:06am On Feb 24
I don't trust Nigerian politicians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by YourNextLevel(m): 7:07am On Feb 24
How many candidates does PDP have ?

Anyways they should bring a better looking guy this time shaa
Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by EreluRoz: 7:07am On Feb 24
The ugliest will win, no be Edo again grin

12 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Tjra: 7:08am On Feb 24
Philip Shuaibu we know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Oscarchims: 7:09am On Feb 24
Edo hate to present non ugly people

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Ara21(f): 7:11am On Feb 24
youneedjesus:
Where is shuaibu

Abeg who be Shuaibu again. Let him rest jor. Person that cannot win his local government.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Olamicwoto: 7:12am On Feb 24
Apc all d way🌹❤️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by nero2face: 7:13am On Feb 24
Ur right, but for now...court will chop their own and give us who them want, am not from Edo so zero interest in who become their governor, the indigene know better who is the right choice

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Quest7777: 7:16am On Feb 24
Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by phemmie06(m): 7:18am On Feb 24
PDP has some scores to settle in court Cos they produced two candidates.
LP is battling with some internal issues
APC, I am yet to understand what they will use to entice people but unfortunately,they will leverage on the internal crisis rocking the two parties instead for the two to leverage on Tinubu tribulation

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by SpatialKing(m): 7:19am On Feb 24
yarimo:
Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) is the next governor of Edo state according majority of voters

Keep dreaming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by hopexter(m): 7:19am On Feb 24
yarimo:

A Governor that can relate his intentions to our fathers and mothers without an interpreter is our own and our governor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Dnockeror333(m): 7:20am On Feb 24
JulianBond007:

angry angry angry

dem mo dey ugly as you think o. Na the Sight of the exwhile late governor of Ondo State in a town meeting change my veiw. Agagu was a huge man, but on tge Tv he is shoulder dwarf and have a small face. This people in government use to change their faces on camera/video so that physically they might not be harmed.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Naturalobserver(m): 7:20am On Feb 24
Would love Akpata to win but Asue will win
I can't explain it.I just know

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by JuanDeDios: 7:23am On Feb 24
If you say anything about ugly governors, I will personally see that you are banned. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by atiku4President(m): 7:26am On Feb 24
[quote author=yarimo post=128614920]Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) is the next governor of Edo state according majority of voters
[/quote
Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Osanoghodua1: 7:27am On Feb 24
Senator Okpévbolo may win due to Obaseki poor performance. Much was expected from him, they said he built government offices, any illiterate can achieve that. Come.to major roads in Benin City first. Roads built by Oshiomhole are Left to die, if an indigene wants to tar or amend or road, he's either denied or arrested by the governor. His sins are much and will work against Asue Ighodaro a gentle lovely man

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by MVLOX(m): 7:28am On Feb 24
Faces of upcoming scammers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Hespee93: 7:30am On Feb 24
JulianBond007:

angry angry angry

In terms of handsomeness, APC candidate is better, had it be Shuaib was among, I would have picked him.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Procashtips(m): 7:30am On Feb 24
How are these guys ugly?

Una get eye problem?

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates by Stevenson20: 7:31am On Feb 24
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never see a fine politician from Edo State. Them just resemble different species of alien.

By the way, where is Philip Shuibu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly In Abuja (photo) / Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.