Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,215 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kidney Story: Nigerians Always Looking Down On The Poor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kidney Story: Nigerians Always Looking Down On The Poor (368 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Always Feel Intimidated Talking To A Rich Person? / This White Woman Always Looking At Me / Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Story: Nigerians Always Looking Down On The Poor by Ilamina(f): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
And the poor guy went to snitch. .now the politician and the Lolo are in jail

That means selling gala on the road does not mean you are nothing in Nigeria

If they used a Montessori person or Lagos student that attended Atlantic hall,they wouldn't have this problem

You guys like to call us razz, but I can easily use you Montessori people for your kidney and getting away with it
Being posh ain't always perfect

That shows in Africa, being poor isn't always suffer and pain

They are advantages
Re: Kidney Story: Nigerians Always Looking Down On The Poor by brain54(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sure Illamina…

You are right !💯
Re: Kidney Story: Nigerians Always Looking Down On The Poor by Ilamina(f): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
brain54:
Sure Illamina…

You are right !💯
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Hakimis Mum Looking For Sugar Baby? Asking For A Friend / Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built / This Is What Will Happen If Everyone To Decides Run DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.