Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud (24586 Views)

EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister / Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by able24(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
APC=Another Problem Coming
Nairalander248:
I am sure they told Akpabio to step down from his Senate Presidency ambition and he refused... APC grin
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by blowjohn(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlackSpanner:

Can you shed more light on this?

Then take light for ur area abi no be naija u dey?
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Ireportlive: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amyaw1:
hatred won't get u anywhere in lyf... Am not Igbo bt it irritates me that people still hate fellow people for partisan politics.

I think you have serious issues

Hate?! Where is the hate in my comment?!

Igbo?! I specifically mentioned REGION not Igbo or ethnicity
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:
Once you offend someone in the ranks of APC, EFCC will invite you to reopen your case that they've abandoned. Who knows who he offended this time

Oil dey your head✊🏽
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by ShootThemAll(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Rahmat1:
Once you offend someone in the ranks of APC, EFCC will invite you to reopen your case that they've abandoned. Who knows who he offended this time

Exactly! Same happened to Rochas Okorocha
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Jackanda1(m): 1:35am On Mar 30, 2023
ComptonGee:
That's how each and everyone of them has been milking our country dry since independence.
The West made sure to plant the seed of corruption deeply before leaving us. So disheartening
How did the west plant this seed of corruption?
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by busomma: 3:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Why is it that anywhere Akpabio steps into,the stench of corruption oozes?
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by gare(f): 3:33am On Mar 30, 2023
2mercy:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/29/efcc-invites-former-niger-delta-minister-godswill-akpabio-fresh-questioning-over-multi

It's confirmed he can never be Senate President, the north/Moselm would hijack everything, they kept quiet when the sold the Moslems/Moslems ticket. So let them have it we don't have worthy Christian leaders in the country now that this have to stay it will continue like that, would they the moslems agree to a Christian/Christian ticket? I guess No. Akpabio and Kalu since you all failed to speak when you should have spoken now you will pay the price.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by ComptonGee: 4:51am On Mar 30, 2023
blueAgent:

Dumbshit.

Ppl like you are the reason Nigeria is a failed state.

Eugenics would have solved part of the problem.

The Western world not southwest grin cos I know what you think
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by babaalagbo11(m): 5:01am On Mar 30, 2023
We all knew you're all rogues,but this sudden prosecution is politricks, the race for Senate presidency is going to be interesting....

Make una dey arrest eachother dey go
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by toprealman: 5:12am On Mar 30, 2023
One by one!
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Mccullum: 5:33am On Mar 30, 2023
With all these allegations, if EFCC had concrete evidences, why not following prosecution instead of series of summoning for interrogation.

Nigeria needs very strong deterrent mechanism for prevention of incessant corrupt cases.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Bigkoko: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2023
They make sure leadership goes to people with loads of corruption & baggages.... that way they are kept in check....... Gbajiamila, saraki, Orji, the Toronto guy.....the list goes on!!!
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by sameks08(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Noise makers Una want start Una deceiving again please make you allow us rest we are tired with you people already
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Reference(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2023
But they say the government is 'doing well'.... in undermining institutions and letting criminals off the hook.

And the hapless victims, the ignorant citizenry fully agree, cheers them on and extends their mandate for another term.

Without restructuring, Nigeria CANNOT progress. Without restructuring there are just no tools to plant a proper, progressive nation. We are just scattering seeds, hoping trees of life will grow.

We are bound by our system to continue in error. Another four years is about to be lost.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by nnamdi640: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Akpabio can never change... Lootimania

Someone wants to stop his Senate Presidency bid

I can bet my balls the person who wrote the petition to EFCC is from a particular region that forms fake brotherhood

Are you saying he free from the accusation, beside who senate president epp. The earlier you realize that Nigeria politicians don't care about the masses the better for you
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by DoxxAnon: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2023
A man will be involved in this type of theft and still be referred to as Honorable

A person will rig elections, have unexplainable sources of wealth, a shady past, no birth or educational records and will be called His Excellency

We honor thieves and crooks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Akpabio can never change... Lootimania

Someone wants to stop his Senate Presidency bid

I can bet my balls the person who wrote the petition to EFCC is from a particular region that forms fake brotherhood

Igbos live rent free in your head all day everyday.

I love it too grin
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Ireportlive: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

Igbos live rent free in your head all day everyday.

I love it too grin

Insecurity dey worry you... I didn't mention tribe oo
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Aso Rock cabals at work grin
Akpabio and corruption have become like Siamese twins.
For fvccks sake, let us stop defending these criminals stealing our Commonwealth for their families while the masses wallow in abject hopelessness.

When will Nigerians sit out at fountain square or in front of EFCC compelling them to be more serious about their job, or to even appreciate them for what they are doing so far?

Why should we continue defending these thieves in power?
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by princenaira(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2023
EFCC is just a joke. Just because he is been tipped of a possible Senate President, they want to hold him down to cash out.

Why didn't you invite him before elections and all the while as a minister?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Reference(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Mccullum:
With all these allegations, if EFCC had concrete evidences, why not following prosecution instead of series of summoning for interrogation.

Nigeria needs very strong deterrent mechanism for prevention of incessant corrupt cases.

And where is the mechanism going to come from, out of the clouds?, borne by Angels?.

Is it not when a people get fed up with the status quo after horrendous suffering and decide to sit down and like the prodigal son and reason that there is a better way to live.....

And then invite his neighbour to discuss and agree the values by which all society is run, values by which all relationships are made...... the process of which is called restructuring.

But when a third of Nigeria is scared stiff to act, the other third is fleeing to other climes leaving a complicit third blinded by ignorance, what do you expect.

The country just cannot get better like this. It is not about elections and leaders as we have had many since 1999 or 1960 but about the system by which nations are established, grow and prosper which is fundamentally faulty.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by dangoteinlaw: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Efcc raids yahooboys that steal foreign but invite’s political thieves who has stolen nigerias future.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Nchenches: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2023
EFCC, please don't allow con men to completely take over Nigeria's political space. The rate at which con men are grabbing political positions all over Nigeria is now alarming.
A country taken over by Confidence men never recovers from the devilish activities of the Confidence men.
Confidence men have penetrated Nigeria's legislature, its executive, and now, the judiciary.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by sukar886: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2023
They should arrest all of them pls
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2023
See who dey drag senate president ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mele Kyari, NNPC MD, Not Fired / Osinbajo Visits Super Eagles Training Camp / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.