Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud (24584 Views)

EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister / Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Blitzking: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Similar fate awaits wike
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Cantonese: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2023
“ SaharaReporters gathered that it took a call from the Aso Villa to the EFCC Chairman to get Akpabio and his aides released”.

Una see am? Who made that call? How. An Nigeria ever be better with such leadership and such people? How are Nigerians so fooled to vote for looters repeatedly in this manner? When will Nigerians begin to demand for accountability, integrity and transparency in governance?

What a shame.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Danisaint112(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Akpabio can never change... Lootimania

Someone wants to stop his Senate Presidency bid

I can bet my balls the person who wrote the petition to EFCC is from a particular region that forms fake brotherhood

Keep betting your balls. One day your balls go rotty or burst for your eyes.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Soulsymbol99: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Anything don ever comot frm these invitations? undecided
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by blueAgent(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
ComptonGee:

The Western world not southwest grin cos I know what you think

I knew what you said, and it's becos of you mentioning the Western World as our problem why am calling you a dumbshit.

Am sure you voted Tinubu and here you are blaming the West, is the west Yakubu or Eye Neck?
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Fattesticles:

When will a Fulani man be questioned?

Bastards
It's stupid to try to defend this corruption just because the perpetrator is from your region.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by imoh4king(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Akpabio is the next senate president. Watch out.
Re: EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud by ComptonGee: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
blueAgent:

I knew what you said, and it's becos of you mentioning the Western World as our problem why am calling you a dumbshit.

Am sure you voted Tinubu and here you are blaming the West, is the west Yakubu or Eye Neck?
It's obvious you can't see anything. You know nothing about the hypocrisy of the West so shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / CJN Tanko Ravaged By Dementia, Heart Infections - Peoples Gazette / Buhari Writes Senate From London To Confirm Justice Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.