Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two (1023 Views)

Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by Donkogbe: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
You can go through the former thread to understand better.

https://www.nairaland.com/donkogbe.
i dont know how to paste link but you can just click on my profile and click on my old thread. this is more like the second part.

Just like i said, i sealed up my mind and get back to hustling. everything has been going pretty well better than when we were in a relationship. i am
now more productive at work and allot of customers are coming through. I must say, its look like a big factory reset. Shes finding it dificult by moving on. she still post silly things on her whatsapp status just to attack or throw shade to me and i keep ignoring minding my business.

I really don't think she cant be fortunate again. i just felt our spirits was just not working together and its a normal thing because we live in spirit filled world. she can meet someone and things will become greater because thier spirits connect well.

i still like her and i never handle the breakup like a pieces of shit. shes still on my list and only trying to let her understand we are not enemies.

There is more to this life !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by chatinent: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chairman,

Let’s get to understand that people are not really the cause of our problems sometimes. It’s mostly mismanagement or poor income.

That the bank reversed your money coincided with when she left, and you got offers didn’t mean she was the stumbling block.

While I understand that some people also deliberately pin people via fetish powers, we are mostly responsible for what happens to us.

Back to the matter, if na me, normal normal, that’s the end of the relationship. Anything wey make you say you are done is done and dusted.

I don’t lick my vomit.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by brain54(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
You sef…

What are you still looking for in her status. Can’t you move on?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by Reminderz: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
brain54:
You sef…

What are you still looking for in her status. Can’t you move on?
I tire, I don't know wetin e still dey find... e dey even talk about love.. you manage to escape you still dey love leemao.. some men sef
Re: My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by nicerod(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Talk true

.u want to fvck her one more time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by Madups(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
I don talk this thing here before.. Some women carry bad luck for body. Eg my last girlfriend, i know how much dey my account the day i break up with her and wetin e be now.. Some people go think say na normal superstitous belief. Ok De play just de play.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by Flora2Sweet: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Talking from experience.... My life changed
Re: My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by Ballzproblemm: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: My Girlfriend Truly Brought Me Badluck ! Part Two by Mercury12(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Since you chosen to move on then do so and worry less about her. You can't please her. Bitter ex will always sees you as an enemy.
The only way you can pacify her is to take her back.

(1) (Reply)

Karma Is Baseless / Drinking Alone Or Drinking With Friends, Which Do You Prefer? / What I Observed On Nairaland Since My Registration As A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.