Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. (36833 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Raalsalghul:

If it's January, there is supposed to be like a 3 to 4 months summer break where she can work full time.

Second question: I mean name of the university?

She said it was February she left not January
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Raalsalghul: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2023
saintruky:

She said it was February she left not January

Still applies.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Still applies.

Moment i get d name of the school, I'll notify ya
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by roqrules04(m): 6:56am On Apr 08, 2023
Windblown2much:
na scammers most of those agents be o. If u dey serious come let me introduce u to a friend in Turkey who can help u work ur visa to either, Turkey, Poland, Brazil or Greece without demanding a penny from u.

Note pls he's not an agent o.

For Poland , how is he gonna get appointment date 😀🤔
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by roqrules04(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Being in one of the coldest regions in the world, I was surprised to see everyone both men and women, old and young smoking on the street . Like, these people no Dey shame ni 😂
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Still applies.

Meaning she's on hols now for her to look for full time job...

I asked name if school, she wouldn't say... Na her type dey show man shege for abroad so...
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Raalsalghul: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2023
saintruky:

Meaning she's on hols now for her to look for full time job...

I asked name if school, she wouldn't say... Na her type dey show man shege for abroad so...

Lol!
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Lol!

Yea cos wetin she take dey form vex no really happen, but she no wan hear... I jejely buy lock up.. till d day she realises herself n come knocking... Then e go don late...
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by Raalsalghul: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
saintruky:

Yea cos wetin she take dey form vex no really happen, but she no wan hear... I jejely buy lock up.. till d day she realises herself n come knocking... Then e go don late...

Yeah.

It would have been best if you both have married and gone together.

That's enough freedom especially without kids and childcare responsibilities.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Yeah.

It would have been best if you both have married and gone together.

That's enough freedom especially without kids and childcare responsibilities.

Let's simply say she was advised wrongly by her goons and she did listen to em... Now it's telling on her... D complain no be small... I dey feel for her right now sha...

I'm sure she'd get a new man over day and they sort the bills out... I've given her my papal blessings...
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by VirusOO7(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bro, you're lucky you didn't marry her. Once you hustle over there and manage send her to school. She go dump your sorry ass and tell you she fell out of love a long time ago.
Hustle your own and comot on your terms. No help any rubbish woman wey don give you small insight into what will happen.

saintruky:

Let's simply say she was advised wrongly by her goons and she did listen to em... Now it's telling on her... D complain no be small... I dey feel for her right now sha...

I'm sure she'd get a new man over day and they sort the bills out... I've given her my papal blessings...
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by KillerBeauty(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
roqrules04:
Being in one of the coldest regions in the world, I’m surprised to see everyone both men and women, old and young smoking on the street . Like, these people no Dey shame ni 😂
Seeing older women smoking in the streets was hell of a culture shock for me. Like person mama just smoking in public.
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by NuCypher: 4:35am On Apr 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
...about Australia

https://www.nairaland.com/902208/thread-travel-enthusiasts/2#10613238
Mehn, guy you get time sha. You should always practice the principle to never shalaye. Many here know it's possible and some who have related with you over time know you aren't lying. You shouldn't be trying to convince another lowlifer
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by saintruky(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
God bless you bro...

VirusOO7:
Bro, you're lucky you didn't marry her. Once you hustle over there and manage send her to school. She go dump your sorry ass and tell you she fell out of love a long time ago.
Hustle your own and comot on your terms. No help any rubbish woman wey don give you small insight into what will happen.

Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by temite: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone. I need guidance and hoping I will get it here. I am planning a visiting visa for my mum for 3 months in France and I need to tender flight itinerary to the embassy. I would like to know of ways to go about getting travel itinerary reservations online without paying. I gave read about dummy ticket whereby one will pay a Specified amount to get it generated. I just need to know of other means so that I can book asap. I am running out of time. Thanks all
Re: Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. by cornellnice(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
For your proof of funds, kindly join the group.

https:///JJIUj8euTH61SHKtsQ1Wwm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad? / Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.