Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities (951 Views)

Three Compatibilities You Need To Have A Successful Marriage / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Andrew3(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
I may sound kindergarten but am really ignorant of what compatibilities I should checkout in ma wife to be.
I look forward to get married very soon but am yet to figure out what I like and dislike In a woman.
There is this ibo girl i recently came across although we have not physically met, we started a wireless grin
Relationship. she is in Nigeria while am in Dublin. I met her on Facebook and the same week we started proclaiming
Romeo and Juliet love. Due to the way we talk and chat, (she calls me I call her)I started concluding that since ma
Mum wont let me rest because of grand child grin I could just go back home and without thinking twice take her to the
Alter. I was so flabbergasted last week when we were exchanging pictures via bbm and she sent me her unclad pic shocked
I was a kind of heart broken and felt unsecured. I have previously complained to her about some pics she had with
Some rough looking guys which she claimed she is a local movie actor and those were just movie scenes. I had previously planned her trip so we could meet as ma leave will not be very soon but now am thinking twice maybe she is not what i want ma woman to be. I told her openly that jealousy is ma second name and she was ok with that.

Here is ma question, could it be she is not good for me or just not my type? Am a very shy and quite type, I need a wife not a knife. should i forget about her and move on or let her come over and i see the stuff she is made of? sad sad sad
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by ANTIsex(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
i like how it sounds, i need a wife and not a knife, cool cool cool cool
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by deniyor: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
Easy get a lady to spend time with and you will know your compatibility.
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
here is what your post said to me:

I may sound kindergarten but  am really ignorant of what compatibilities I should checkout in ma wife to be.

CHILDISH
you should first be in a REAL r/ship and get to know someone before you can talk of compatibilities.

I look forward to get married very soon but am yet to figure out what I like and  dislike In a woman.

CONFUSED
how can you soon get married if you have no idea about what you want in a mate?! i suggest you discover YOURSELF before putting yourself on the market because you SURELY aint ready!

There is this ibo girl i recently came across although we have not physically met, we started a wireless Relationship.

DELUSIONAL

until you physically MEET and spend valuable time with that person, there is no way you can know if you guys are compatible (or if what she says is true)

she is in Nigeria while am in Dublin. I met her on Facebook and the same week we started proclaiming
Romeo and Juliet love.

DESPERATE
you are infatuated with a dream, an illusion! there is NO love between you two and you certainly have no idea what love means.
here is a simple question to you: what do you actually know about this person (apart from what she claims)? what do you LIKE about her, let alone LOVE?

Due to the way we talk and chat, (she calls me I call her)I started concluding that since ma
Mum wont let me rest because of grand child Grin I could just go back home and without thinking twice take her to the Alter.

PEER PRESSURE
if you had any idea what MARRIAGE means, you wouldnt be here telling us that simply because your mother is desperate for a grandchild, you will marry and she goat out there.
imagine what you are saying: you want to marry someone because of the way you guys TALK!!!!!!!!
it's just like playing the lottery, that marriage of 2 stranger have very little chance to SUCCEED.

I was so flabbergasted last week when we were exchanging pictures via bbm and she sent me her unclad pic

WTF!!!!!!

i guess this stranger is into you. the important question IS: what is her aim?! and how many guys have received her pics?

I was a kind of heart broken and felt unsecured. I have previously complained to her about some pics she had with Some rough looking guys which she claimed she is a local movie actor and those were just movie scenes.

STOOPID
why dont you just ask her the title of the movie so you can watch how great of an "actress" she is, duh!

I had previously planned her trip so we could meet as ma leave will not be very soon but now am thinking twice maybe she is not what i want ma woman to be. I told her openly that jealousy is ma second name  and she was ok with that.

LOW SELF ESTEEM
if jealousy is your second name then you best work on your issues and find someone that you can relate to because i am sure your "actress" friend will have to kiss in movies and possibly do love scenes. so think about that for a minute.

Here is ma question, could it be she is not good for me or just not my type?  Am a very shy and quite type, I need a wife not a knife. should i forget about her and move on or let her come over and i see the stuff she is made of?

you dont know this person (how can we?) and until you spend VALUABLE time with her, there is no saying what it will be like between you two. you need nothing less than 2 LONG years of physical contact (no online BS) before you can THINK that you know who she is and go ahead with marriage plans.
so i suggest you tell your MUM that you aint ready for marriage and discover who that woman is FIRST!!!
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by MrsChima1(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by r231(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
undecided
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by MrsChima1(f): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
OP

Am I compatible with r231?
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by kemmeye: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
u're kidding right
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Ikedonn(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ poster,
Don't believe any lady you get through the internet.Some are real and fake too.She's not a good lady.Run very fast.
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Andrew3(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

here is what your post said to me:

CHILDISH
you should first be in a REAL r/ship and get to know someone before you can talk of compatibilities.

CONFUSED
how can you soon get married if you have no idea about what you want in a mate?! i suggest you discover YOURSELF before putting yourself on the market because you SURELY aint ready!

DELUSIONAL

until you physically MEET and spend valuable time with that person, there is no way you can know if you guys are compatible (or if what she says is true)

DESPERATE
you are infatuated with a dream, an illusion! there is NO love between you two and you certainly have no idea what love means.
here is a simple question to you: what do you actually know about this person (apart from what she claims)? what do you LIKE about her, let alone LOVE?

PEER PRESSURE
if you had any idea what MARRIAGE means, you wouldnt be here telling us that simply because your mother is desperate for a grandchild, you will marry and she goat out there.
imagine what you are saying: you want to marry someone because of the way you guys TALK!!!!!!!!
it's just like playing the lottery, that marriage of 2 stranger have very little chance to SUCCEED.

WTF!!!!!!

i guess this stranger is into you. the important question IS: what is her aim?! and how many guys have received her pics?

STOOPID
why dont you just ask her the title of the movie so you can watch how great of an "actress" she is, duh!

LOW SELF ESTEEM
if jealousy is your second name then you best work on your issues and find someone that you can relate to because i am sure your "actress" friend will have to kiss in movies and possibly do love scenes. so think about that for a minute.

you dont know this person (how can we?) and until you spend VALUABLE time with her, there is no saying what it will be like between you two. you need nothing less than 2 LONG years of physical contact (no online BS) before you can THINK that you know who she is and go ahead with marriage plans.
so i suggest you tell your MUM that you aint ready for marriage and discover who that woman is FIRST!!!
waoooo, really appreciate but eeee sad sad sad
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by MMM2(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
op

knife & cutlass no dey dublin angry
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Andrew3(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
MMM DON COME AM SURE NO GOOD REPLY WILL COME AGAIN sad sad sad sad
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ok Andrew! I'm willing to help! Let's start by you telling me about your self! Your likes and dislikes! That will only help in putting you on a more trajectory plane, if you are to achieve any measure of success in finding a compatible mate! smiley
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by ronkebp(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
it is all about DUBLIN!!!!, before you can think of marraige, you have to have a real relationship first, i guess not knowing who your spouse is, or knowing but overlooking, is what destroys marraiges this days.
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Andrew3(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok Andrew! I'm willing to help! Let's start by you telling me about your self! Your likes and dislikes! That will only help in putting you on a more trajectory plane, if you are to achieve any measure of success in finding a compatible mate! smiley
Thanks. Lets say ma likes are: I want ma woman to be career oriented, not her career alone but mine also. A woman that complains about me not having her time in the name of job or career really will be a turn off because ma
abstinence  from relationship has really been because of that reason. I happen to be a reversed programmer and 99%
of ma time is needed in. I broke up with ma first gf because i was always programming. she boldly told me I can date my laptop and let her be. I also admire a woman that will contribute in opinion to many of ma decisions. look is really not ma priority but some how not bad. A woman that can understand how jealousy eats deep in ma heart and avoid the shits that makes me jealous while i try to fight it.
So have u any babes? grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
Jeez! From what i deduce from your comment, you are ok as a person and i believe you dont have problems with ladies coming around you! Neither is your priority or admiration in your future woman bad! Lemme tell you where your problem lies. . . . YOURSELF! You've gotten to the age of settling down, but you are too too too too busy to maintain a relationship! You really think providing a woman with more money and cars that she can ever spend, and that she'll ever need, is ok for her to say yes to you? You my friend are on a very long thing! Cut your self some slack, make out time for your self first, before you can have time for another! Relationships need time, to get to know each other, time to fester and grow, time for bonding! Even if i provide you with 20 babes, you'll break up with them all, plus jara sef! True story!
Your requirements from a lady are not much! But what she requires from you, you cant give! That's not fair to her i must say! Ok! Let's say she is the programmer. How would you honestly feel if she doesnt have time for you? If She's always on her laptop? If you complain about her job and she get's irritated? Bro, Look into your mirror, and honestly deal ideally and realistically with the issues surrounding the image that reflects back at you! smiley
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by deniyor: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^ I agree. Work is everything to the OP. The type of lady who will be willing to accept him will be those who dont love him but are willing to settle with him as a means to an end.
Eventually even those will determine being with him will not be worth it after a while. Good thing he did not include faithfulness or loyalty in his list of requirements in a woman. So that might actually work.
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by Andrew3(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2011
@sexkillz
Thanks very much I really appreciate your valuable comment. I will put some in application. wink wink wink
Re: Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities by MMM2(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2011
::Andrew:::

MMM DON COME AM SURE NO GOOD REPLY WILL COME AGAIN sad sad sad sad

my guy is better u use gun and kill ur self than knife undecided

(1) (Reply)

One Million Dollar Question / . / What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.