Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP (29621 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President / Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by SpartaOfLagos: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2023
richmond500:
Most of u talk like babies. If military govt take over, you will not even have the guts to type this.

That protest weh u deh find will be stopped and if you say peem, it will lead to a civil war.
Make your hatred for Tinubu no becloud ur judgement, allow a democratic process to take it's course and let the aggrieved parties visit the court and let the court decide, no matter how bad a president is, democracy is always better than military rule
Interim government is better than handing over the country to a drug criminal

Tinubu is not qualified to be president of Nigeria

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by richmond500: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2023
transient123:

It's probably the first time a "saint" is the flag bearer of a party and he represent the only hope of a people or tribe, other things matters not 😂.
saint
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by richmond500: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Interim government is better than handing over the country to a drug criminal

Tinubu is not qualified to be president of Nigeria
no wahala.

Tinubu will be the next president, 10 of ur kinds can't stop it

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Invitationn: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2023
zinaunreal:

Who you be wey you dey say Mark my words. My friend fly away jare. Mr nobody. Educated fool
For what it’s worth, you acknowledged that I’m educated grin
You are an uneducated dimwit. You probably already know.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by rajiedreez: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Interim government, way to go instead of handing over the country to a drug baron and mandate thief

How can I even tell my friends that a drug baron is my president?

Really, but if Obi was declared and the APC protested for interim government what would have been your comment on this post. Also, I guess you were around the last time we had an interim government. Sha no start wetin no go finish.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by benjaminlawson(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=122163790]INEC have the electoral and constitutional powers to help Nigeria avoid this constitutional logjam by simply conducting a free, fair and credible elections but it obviously choose to league with APC and Tinubu.

Imagine BVAS/IREV not being used to transmit the results of a hotly contested presidential election more than 48 hours after elections were concluded. When it does, it was confusion galore as incongruent results and even photographs of INEC officials were being uploaded.

Even obvious electoral discrepancies in declared results were being ignored by INEC. Then comes the issue of voters intimidation, suppression, and ethno-religious profiling in an election that is supposed to be fair. There is enough problems on ground.[/quote

I completely agreed with you, if inec had conducted free and fair election according to law the and their set out procedures, all these will not happen, because they have been doing it and get away with it, they felt it is business as usual. How do you expect good governance in this country under this circumstances. Because the acclaimed winner knew that it is not the people that actually voted for him, he bought himself into power, he can then misbehaved. That is why the peace committee under the leadership our esteemed former Head of State; Abdulsalam Abubakar and Bishop Kuka, should start engage more on inec instead of political parties, because if the game is fair, there is tendency that violent and court case will be minimal, in a situation that inec is doing what is wrong and arrogantly directing the offending parties to go to court goes against law of natural justice.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by benjaminlawson(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
rajiedreez:

Really, but if Obi was declared and the APC protested for interim government what would have been your comment on this post. Also, I guess you were around the last time we had an interim government. Sha no start wetin no go finish.

Even if Obi wins and the election was conducted in this manner, no loser will accept the outcome, but if election was conducted according to law and set guidelines, all losers will have no bases to complain. How would you conduct 3 elections and only one failed the standard set, and you expect people to clap for you. So the question is not who won or did not win, but transparent processes.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by zinaunreal(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Invitationn:

For what it’s worth, you acknowledged that I’m educated grin
You are an uneducated dimwit. You probably already know.

Yes and we have fools who managed to read and write patrolling under the disguise of wisdom.you be mumu
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by skj1377(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Everyone should go tongue region and vote. It will help Nigeria heal faster
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by transient123(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
richmond500:
saint

Was a sarcasm.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Dottormentor: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
This stupid man again, how can a right thinking being believed obi won election, no be you fault , I blame INEC. Useless people.
Bobloco:
--Labour Party replies DSS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/interim-govt-nigerians-wont-be-intimidated-into-submission-labour-party-replies-dss/
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by crixlight2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
cktheluckyman:

You people always assume you will be immune to the violence if it gets to that.No region in the country has a monopoly over violence.Nigeria does not begin and end in Lagos
Then why Abure only mention Lagos , out of 36 states that election happened and election crisis happen , if election crisis only happen in Lagos then there is no reason to be asking for such election to be cancel or asking for interim government . It is to show that the attack is aim at the Yoruba because of Tinubu , I put it to you that if na Atiku won this election even if he rig more than lord of the rig , Obi and Obidient won’t shout in this manner . Beside We all know that all of them rig , if Obi sure that he won the election and he was rig out truly , he should go to the court now , since he talk say he is the king of Supreme Court winning

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by crixlight2(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
richmond500:
saint
So if Tinubu win at the Court what should now happen ?, the interim government should continue
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by crixlight2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Obidients can never be intimidated. We will not allow the swearing in of an unconstitutional govt!
Please not abuse ooo, what is Tinubu come win for Court Wetin will now happen , court is 50/50 it is either you win or lose , if Obi win dey should swear him in , what if Tinubu come win se make the interim continue or military take over
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Goke7: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
crixlight2:

Then why Abure only mention Lagos , out of 36 states that election happened and election crisis happen , if election crisis only happen in Lagos then there is no reason to be asking for such election to be cancel or asking for interim government . It is to show that the attack is aim at the Yoruba because of Tinubu , I put it to you that if na Atiku won this election even if he rig more than lord of the rig , Obi and Obidient won’t shout in this manner . Beside We all know that all of them rig , if Obi sure that he won the election and he was rig out truly , he should go to the court now , since he talk say he is the king of Supreme Court winning

They had two options Obi or Atiku, their calculation was that if it’s not an Igbo man then let the north continue to rule

Both options failed so it’s easy to understand their rage

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Asswipemod: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Post a link where you have money to just one person on this forum before.

I bet you have a link where you have? Àbí? Olowotinfowosaanu!😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by DMerciful(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Unless the Supreme Court is highly compromised, Tinubu cannot win.
crixlight2:

Please not abuse ooo, what is Tinubu come win for Court Wetin will now happen , court is 50/50 it is either you win or lose , if Obi win dey should swear him in , what if Tinubu come win se make the interim continue or military take over
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by crixlight2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goke7:

They had two options Obi or Atiku, their calculation was that if it’s not an Igbo man then let the north continue to rule

Both options failed so it’s easy to understand their rage
If possible make buhari wait for them for another two months make court case finish so if Tinubu win the court case make we see Wetin dem go request for again
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by crixlight2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Unless the Supreme Court is highly compromised, Tinubu cannot win.
I said what ‘if’ it is court case and na all of them dey use plenty SANs , like I said court case it 50/50. Just wish to know next step to stop Tinubu from becoming that president . No abuse please
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by DMerciful(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
If justice is seen to be done, it'd be accepted but if they give the kind of judgment they gave to Lawan, the nationwide protest continuously will lead to a military takeover
crixlight2:

I said what ‘if’ it is court case and na all of them dey use plenty SANs , like I said court case it 50/50. Just wish to know next step to stop Tinubu from becoming that president . No abuse please
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Goke7: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
crixlight2:

If possible make buhari wait for them for another two months make court case finish so if Tinubu win the court case make we see Wetin dem go request for again

No matter the timeline they themselves know they have no chance at the courts. This is the reason for the increase in their rage now.

If they are sure of their evidence in court they won’t be asking for either military or interim govt. Their desire is for everything to scatter patapata now

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Billygee2u: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with labour party.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by pacespot(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
The DSS said the conduct of the election was peaceful, that was the moment I stopped listening to the APC's armed wing.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by cktheluckyman: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
crixlight2:

Lagos was the only state where the electoral violence took on an ethnic undertone
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by shegra58: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:
Shut up. You are from Togo
And you're from Israel
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by crixlight2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Lagos was the only state where the electoral violence took on an ethnic undertone
But that only happen during gubernatorial election, Yoruba voted massively for Obi in that same Lagos despite the fact that Tinubu is a Yoruba man , nobody term them tribalist then

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Gr8amechi: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:

So you mean, Bayo onanuga and MC oluomo's threats, killing, maiming and destruction of properties and businesses of people a particular ethnic group is not a direct threat on national security
If MC Oluomo openly calls to oust the president that is what affect DSS.

We all need to read and understand, anything that can cause a national unrest draws the attention of the DSS, for the issues of Bayo you can write an official petition to the police.

Let's stop complaining alone, learn to take proper action. Till now no one has written official petition with evidence against MC Oluomo, it doesn't take you anything you can write it.

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by orisa37: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
YOU ARE "INTERIM GANGSTERS".
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Kaysalas(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Somebody should tell Tinubu to return that stolen Mandate now otherwise, i will not say what will happen to Tinubu, because if i say it now people might blame me later. But don't put the blame on me undecided

1 Like

Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Pjoe238: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
No other time better to break Nigeria than this time.
Re: Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP by Inosky: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Interim government is the only and best way to go until court decides who actually won the election since INEC didn't follow electoral law.

That INEC chairman should have been in jail now if Nigeria was a working and sane country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State / Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Omisore, Says It Is Well / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.