Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram (13321 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture / See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty / Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Gnosticmovement(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2011
Muskeeto, haba , u dont knw wat a deathwish is, coz ur reply to my post is tangential i.e out of point
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2011
uneducated bigots are ruling this country
making unnecessary noise everywhere
from boko haram to militants angry angry angry angry
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by randowang(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2011
Mining equipments supplier, http://www.joyalcrusher.com. Made in China.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2011
Hehehe. Ijaws believe they are the new warrior clan.

Want to fight everyone and everything.

Nigeria may descend into a free for all
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by BMZK: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2011
HE who wants to kill and remains alive VS HE who is ready to kill and gets killed..
On your mark, Get ready, Go,
I dey wait for scores,
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by daywatcher: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2011
if it happens, i can see the foundations for a nollywood blockbuster
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nwkrix: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2011
It is saddening that things have deteriorated to this extent in Nigeria. But the fact is, this country can never get better unless a thing happens and that thing is what the ND militants are about to set rolling and I can assure you that MASSOB will solidly be behind them.

We need a second civil admonitory whack if this country will ever improve. But the issue now is that we hide our cowardice under the pretence of peace. We do not want war in our lifetime because we do not want to die but sooner or later there will be one. So, if we do not want to have casualty of war, our children will.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nwkrix: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2011
He who tries to save his own life will lose it. The LORD - the creator of heaven and earth - shall preserve his own.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by lynkyinka(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2011
really saw that coming,
that spells war in NIGERIA,
ADVICE:dont come to SW oooooooooooo
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by maddog9ja: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2011
Patience guys, Patience,
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by hakanai(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2011
Gnosticmovement:

Hakai nai or wat ever your name is, lets stop beign sectorian abt this argument and be logical abt it, hw many mosques,churces were bombed by mend?can u recall any, hw many times did mend hit bystanders or conduct driveby shootings, can u recall, mend had a cause to fight for, i agree some of them became corrupt, but mend and bokos are two different things, mend were continuing the cause of sir isaac adaka boro, while bokos are nothing but terrorists fighting for , ? Pls tell me what they are fightn for coz i dont get it, coz i dont see how bombing universities in d south relate to their cause which is islamization of the north, i wish religion never existed, no thanks to zoroaster, :/

Listen to yourself and truly tell me the Militants did not kill civilians in Atlas attack,Delta state Government house bombing and Oct 1 bombing etc.Please if you choose to be bias and sit on your own hip of trash while pointing at others,keep it to yourself.Have you ever wondered that even the security men posted to guard facilities were attacked unprovoked.Abi you think they carry no blood and family.The difference between BH and MEND is nothing other than the suicide section and reason that led in starting the crisis.They gain sympathy through suggesting a battle for religion to build support same way you people say it was to establish rights over oil.What do you think before drives the reasons?popularity and mind games.
What Islam would say about suicide,killing of non combatant and disrespect for authority would obvious contradict there reason to suggest Islam.So Again it is more of gaining support from around.The confused would get involved and the guys would get rich period.Today militants dey enjoy all over and have unprecedented authority to do anything and still get government to listen.Also threaten the nation and get away.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2011
@Gnosticmovement

Hakai nai or wat ever your name is, lets stop beign sectorian abt this argument and be logical abt it, hw many mosques,churces were bombed by mend?can u recall any, hw many times did mend hit bystanders or conduct driveby shootings, can u recall, mend had a cause to fight for, i agree some of them became corrupt, but mend and bokos are two different things, mend were continuing the cause of sir isaac adaka boro, while bokos are nothing but terrorists fighting for , ? Pls tell me what they are fightn for coz i dont get it, coz i dont see how bombing universities in d south relate to their cause which is islamization of the north, i wish religion never existed, no thanks to zoroaster, :/

My brother , I am a little out of date in all these , has any university in the South (or anywhere else been bombed by the BH terrorist who you believe are working for the north? Please educate me as I know you will  not be basing such serious arguments on the thousands of rumours churned out daily by the destructive elements of our society.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by adeprinze(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2011
Why yu'all giving these boko dummies undue EGO's? they re not worth the time.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by agitator: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2011
Why are Nigerians always topping the charts for spewing crap  

from Lawyers, unionist, tribal leaders, engineers, doctors, market women, militants, etc
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by manchy7531: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2011
ON ABURI WE STAND OR NO NIGERIA, that is why OJUKWU will to me will be one of the greatest leaders because he had seen all this in the past but our myopic & slave western leaders for the north did not see any reason to flush the north and we have a peaceful biafra and oduawa nation, Destiny can't be killed but can be delayed and so it is the case of odua and biafra, the problems of the 1960's is still what is still dragging Nigeria backwards.it's just a pity, anyway if MEND want to face them they should always know that MASSOB is always behind them cos we shared the same cause and struggle even though the betrayed us then but they should know that when it comes to fighting the north the south should always unit irrespective of our tribal differences because the north does not see the south as part of one Nigeria rather they see us as their slaves, TO HELL WITH THEM>>>FIRE GO BURN THEM>>>may the blood all the Southerners they have murdered in cold blood hunt them specifically their leaders, FOOLS
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by drewdot: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2011
Hmmm Belzebub versus Satan, Hu go win?
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by bisiaet: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2011
A bit funny indeed. But the truth is who first introduce bombing to Nigeria system that the Boko animals now took the advantage and unleash on Nigerians Ex-end Millitant please any answer to that question

Well if they said they will go to Borno fine the truth is it would escalte problem beyond what we are seen right now. And if we look at it in other way since the mad God forsaken hausa leaders and godfather has decided to run Nigeria down and they are really flexing their muscle to frustrate all efforts by fed.govt. then if Ex Millitant are ready to challenge them so be it because it is not done and unacceptable for just an handful of i d i o t s called boko animals holding entire country at ransome.

So Boko animal, the Borno, the vulture mallams are nothing but a pieces of a waste rags to be frank if I have my way and I can identify the so called Boko animals stronghold I will pound them to rubbles. Because I cant understand when people say Boko animals stronghold in Borno I mean inside a city, well known, people can point to the place, some of them can even be identfy and yet they are walking freely in the street it really makes me mad to my marrow, it runs me dry and boils me up. I'm seriously crossed and angry with Hausa people for this their ready to destroy Nigeria because of silly belief and cowardness.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2011
hahahahahah! No surrender no retreat.
Ijaw face off with kanuri/hausa/fulani. These guys better don't go to Borno or they will come back in caskets.

They can start their war in the south where there are many ''you know whom''

shocked grin
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by ayusman16(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2011
Na so war dey start oo.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by gungume: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2011
Mend cant confront a suicide bombers, is just like comparing COCK & RAM interms of fight. Let them try and see wonders!
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by otokx(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2011
Those ex-mend would surely meet their waterloo if they ever venture anywhere across the river niger; what gave them leverage was the mangrove swamps plus the remote creeks of the niger delta.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nigerbobo(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2011
They should go and cancel each other out! we don't need either of them abeg, undecided
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Gnosticmovement(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2011
@nagoma, are u trying to say the threat to unis was a hoax, or are u just really out of date, did i say they are working for the north or they are tryin to islamize d north.try and undastand sometn before replying, @haka nai i cant remember justifying mend, i said dey had a cause, they were been marginalized, and dey fought for thier cause witout ''religious'' sentiments, or do u think they couldnt have easily shifted the blame on ''northeners'' by attackn religious gatherings in d south, just be truthful abt it, they are both criminal groups but thier crimes are on different scales, gmn
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by mondob2k(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2011
IFdem like demselves make dem no go o. people wey no get base na dem wan fight? but this menance needs to stop! wake up, FG. I was in uniben yesterday, see searchin!!! even the ones nigerians went thru at int'l airport durin mutallab saga na small! the fear of BH is the begining of Enhanced security measures, abi?
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Kinikini: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2011
Think the ND Militias are fools actually.

Needless talk and unnecessary incitation to unwanted violence.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Mcleo007(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2011
na today?
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by mallorca(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2011
Time will tell
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by linjok(f): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Bokomend-hood part 2. i nor wan miss dis firm. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nke001: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2011
This movie go tuf die, abeg Ochuku and Akpos make una no 4get my ticket ooo. But dis movie is untitled yet.
I go suggest 2 names;
(1) Conflict Desert Storm - moderm warfare or
(2) Operation Delta Force - no retreat no surrender.
grin grin grin.
"War is delightful in the eyes of those who never experienced it"
God na your Hand We dey ooo!!!
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by hbrednic: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2011
you want to fight a sucide bomber,goodluck to you.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nigerbobo(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2011
Too much talk!
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by xynerise: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2011
And after d war the number of dead innocent citizen will be more. Does it make any sense? undecided. Unless u all will move to Sahara dessert to fight this senseless war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your 10-year-ban Against Fayemi Has No Legal Strength - Falana Tells Fayose / No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno / IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.