Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? (1433 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good day, fellas. Can u date a lady or guy that has a leaking mouth? grin i.e he/she rarely keeps secret. I have a female friend that I like but this behavior has made me to be scared of her and avoid her like body odour. She noticed my distance from her and she was offended. I had to act friendly with her again so as not to give her that impression that I am avoiding her. But deep inside of me, I am scared of her behavior.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by PoliteActivist: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
If u have nothing to hide like me, why not?

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:
If u have nothing to hide like me, why not?
U seemed not to understand what I mean. Someone that rarely keep confidential matter or secret. I mean a chronic gossip.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by PoliteActivist: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Truvelisback:
U seemed not to understand what I mean. Someone that rarely keep confidential matter or secret. I mean a chronic gossip.

So what? Just don't tell her secrets. Better yet, don't have secrets!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Berrityga: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
When I read the headline I thought its leaking mouth like Carter Efe's. When he talks spit comes out of his mouth. Stop all this misleading headlines mbok.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Oscarhakx: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So what? Just don't tell her secrets. Better yet, don't have secrets!
even if you no tell am secret. She go still monitor you, study your life, study how you talk, and what you talk about. Deduce rubbish, and talk nonsense with your name. E be like say you no know those kind people, better avoid them o. Just greet them and face front

4 Likes

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oscarhakx:
even if you no tell am secret. She go still monitor you, study your life, study how you talk, and what you talk about. Deduce rubbish, and talk nonsense with your name. E be like say you no know those kind people, better avoid them o. Just greet them and face front
Omo, no be lie sha!. grin We dey greet sha but i don zip my mouth for where she dey. Once beaten, twice shy. grin. Na she dey tell me wetin dey sup for area, me na just to listen to her. grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
HELL NO!!!! People like that shouldn't be around because they can unknowingly leak your secret to your enemies or those looking to harm you

There is a saying " Loose lips sink ships". It's better you hurt their feelings than for them to hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Oscarhakx: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Truvelisback:
Omo, no be lie sha!. grin We dey greet sha but i don zip my mouth for where she dey. Once beaten, twice shy. grin. Na she dey tell me wetin dey sup for area, me na just to listen to her. grin
good. Just dey behave like small pikin wey no sabi anything. That way, you will keep her in the dark. She will never see nothing about you to talk about
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
When I read the headline I thought its leaking mouth like Carter Efe's. When he talks spit comes out of his mouth. Stop all this misleading headlines mbok.
grin Same.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
HELL NO!!!! People like that shouldn't be around because they can unknowingly leak your secret to your enemies or those looking to harm you

There is a saying " Loose lips sink ships". It's better you hurt their feelings than for them to hurt you.
l don't just want to make enemity out of it. She is my colleague at my place of work. I had to handle her with care make she no go pour sain,sain for my garri with her mouth one way or the other.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
Abeg, na wetin be the difference? grin
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by PoliteActivist: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oscarhakx:

Well, OP did not say she does all that. He said she "could barely keep a secret"
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Hell no grin.

Make she no come wake up one morning come begin tell people say I be wetin I no be.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Oscarhakx: 5:17am On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, OP did not say she does all that. He said she "could barely keep a secret"
if you were following, you will see were op said she's a chronic gossip

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Jesterinjay: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2023
No
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

She does. As a matter of fact, i never knew she was that way until i started noticing somethings and behaviours from those she gossips with. If ur sensitivity is not strong or very strong, u won't know. She looks so innocent in appearance. grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Illegal1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omoh......i no try dat mistake 4 life again.

E Get 1 grl i be dey kpash 4 akwa ibom,at 1st i be no knw say dis grl nah basketmouth...nah 4 her frds mouth i take dey hear wetin we do 4 bed..

naso i brk up with her ooh,b4 dis grl go turn me to samson.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Illegal1:

E Get 1 grl i be dey kpash 4 akwa ibom,at 1st i be no knw say dis grl nah basketmouth...nah 4 her frds mouth i take dey hear wetin we do 4 bed..

The funny part of it is that, this lady is also very inquisitive. She don't mind making friends with those u chat with or hangout with to get info from them.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by PoliteActivist: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Truvelisback:
She does. As a matter of fact, i never knew she was that way until i started noticing somethings and behaviours from those she gossips with. If ur sensitivity is not strong or very strong, u won't know. She looks so innocent in appearance. grin

Well, if makes up stuff as the other guy said, then you have nothing to worry about. She'd have the reputation - everyone will know she makes up stuff. Nobody will believe anything she says. Infact you can even use her to discredit a true story!
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Illegal1:

😂 🤣
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Caramia2020(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
It's not advisable. Flee from such people because your life history n plans will be in the street.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by diogo23: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Can u date a lady or guy that has a leaking mouth? grin i.e he/she rarely keeps secret. I have a female friend that I like but this behavior has made me to be scared of her and avoid her like body odour. She noticed my distance from her and she was offended. I had to act friendly with her again so as not to give her that impression that I am avoiding her. But deep inside of me, I am scared of her behavior.
Tell her why you're avoiding her stop pretending because she won't pretend if she's in your shoes
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? by Truvelisback(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2023
diogo23:

Tell her why you're avoiding her stop pretending because she won't pretend if she's in your shoes
I don't want to look like a judge to her. The truth is that she knows what she is doing.

(1) (Reply)

The Woman I Love Has Three Children / No Woman Wants A Male Virgin / Unhappy In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.