Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso (22310 Views)

Election Is 3days To Go,when Will Kwankwaso Step Down ? / Bantupage Poll: Not A Single Soul For PDP Or APC In Anambra- "0%" / I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by skydancer: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Of course it's not a reflection of justice but you are not the one that shot the victim, if you were the killer you won't be saying this. Mad men everywhere.
ShaqFu:
Of course it's not a reflection because you didn't win, if you won you won't be saying this. Lol
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Drbarmes(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Johans2023:
Even tinubu said it. He said he knows that majority did not vote for him. What again do we want? Since majority didn't vote for him why then did he manage to get the majority vote? This is what INEC must tell us.
Add Atiku n Obi votes together n u will get the majority he referred to. Try n have sense
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This kano president wants to go to court too? Well, court no dy tire losers grin grin grin
I am tell you !!! Just Kano state the man don dey shout Hell !
grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by SledgeHammerer: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Go to court
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Mccullum: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Even Kwankwaso that won only one state still talking on the election, any way, if the person that took third on the poll can falsefully claiming that he won the election. even the fourth one would also like to be playing victim card. Sore losers.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Johans2023: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Kilometres:

You see, na understanding una lack.

If out of possible 21million voters, a candidate scores 8million and is still declared winner....yes, those whom did not vote for that candidate are in the majority...but that candidate is still the winner...when two or more of the candidates against share remaining votes in almost equal proportion... the outcome is what we have.
that shows how unpopular is that candidate.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by LUBOO91: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Oga no they brag jor na only Kano u fit win
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Johans2023: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
humberjade:

Simple maths

He got 8m plus votes, and if you combine the votes of the 3 closest runner ups, that's roughly 15-16m votes. I hope you now understand where the "majority" came from, candidates of PDP and LP, and by extension NNPP, have themselves to blame for gunning for same position on different platforms. They were and prolly still of the same political family, and the bible says that a house that is divided against itself shall not stand.

It is only normal for them to sing the same tune, they belong together, but their greed and ego got the better of them.

I understand. But I we make a mistake of handing over the country to tinubu, his administration will be the worst unpopular administration.
How can you hand over a country where majority don't like him? Tinubu cannot even get 10% of the total registered voters.
The election is null and void.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Johans2023: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Drbarmes:

Add Atiku n Obi votes together n u will get the majority he referred to. Try n have sense
this is the first time we will get this unpopular president. That shows that Nigerians don't like tinubu as their president.
Do you now agree that majority of Nigerians don't like tinubu?
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Laple0541(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians elected Obi but INEC selected Tinubu.

Continue to dream, you will wake up after 8yrs of Tinubu's administration.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by iamdapsyj(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Johans2023:
Even tinubu said it. He said he knows that majority did not vote for him. What again do we want? Since majority didn't vote for him why then did he manage to get the majority vote? This is what INEC must tell us.

Oga go and rephrase your trash. If Tinubu said so, he was right because he had 8million votes and the opposition had 13million votes I didn't even add kwakwanso votes o!

So you see where he is coming from if indeed he said such because we know you obidients are bloody liars 🤣🤣😂😅
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Xammie001(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
but all the Senator's and HOUSE OF REPS WERE ELECTED BA

Corridon:
Nigerians elected Obi but INEC selected Tinubu.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by komzy589(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Johans2023:
The majority vote was shared between Atiku and Obi. Anyone who didn’t see this coming is dumb!
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Johans2023: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Oga go and rephrase your trash. If Tinubu said so, he was right because he had 8million votes and the opposition had 13million votes I didn't even add kwakwanso votes o!

So you see where he is coming from if indeed he said such because we know you obidients are bloody liars 🤣🤣😂😅
now how will you defend a government that majority of Nigerians don't want? This is the first time we getting the worst unpopular president in this country.
The constitution really need amendment.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by samwillyco1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
Why waste time, arguing with a Loser?

Nothing like wasting of time, we buy form the same market and live in the same country with insecurity.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Evergreen12345(f): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This kano president wants to go to court too? Well, court no dy tire losers grin grin grin

you are laughing at yourself!
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Kilometres: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Johans2023:
that shows how unpopular is that candidate.

Yes, I totally agree with you.

If it were to be a two party country like the USA...the most popular would have won.

But we're 3 major candidates of almost equal strength at the poll. The unpopular is bound to win....cos the other two will share votes.

Even if na Obi or Atiku win...na so e for still be
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by chaiks: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
I am not a supporter of violence. But Inrc should be held responsible for any eruption. How will you tamper with the process of selecting and conducting free election despite repeated assurances before the international community and huge cash budgeted for this election? What inec did is enough to cancel the election. But here we are. Just upload the result from the polling units immediately after elections across the country and whoever wins will rule. The seat is not the end of the world. Just do the right thing.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
dey play!

Hand go meet u & ur principal soon!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Johans2023: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kilometres:

Yes, I totally agree with you.

If it were to be a two party country like the USA...the most popular would have won.

But we're 3 major candidates of almost equal strength at the poll. The unpopular is bound to win....cos the other two will share votes.

Even if na Obi or Atiku win...na so e for still be
then we need a constitution amendments. Before declaring someone winner he should be able to get at least 50% of the total vote cast.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Charly68: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Once you lose,you shift blame but when you win you celebrate ..
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by bejeria101(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Then do the right thing for once in yoyr lives. We are citizens not slaves.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by humberjade: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Johans2023:
I understand. But I we make a mistake of handing over the country to tinubu, his administration will be the worst unpopular administration.
How can you hand over a country where majority don't like him? Tinubu cannot even get 10% of the total registered voters.
The election is null and void.

I understand your sentiments, but that's how democracy works, the reason why it seem strange to us in Nigeria is because we have never had a 3 horse race in our Presidential election. Even if anyone of them had satisfied the basic requirements of the election, and had won with just 2000 votes, he still would have been declared winner.

So are you telling me if Obi or Atiku had won with similar margin, anyone would have called their victory unpopular? Moreover, irrespective of how he won, he still had a well balanced spread of votes nationally, imagine if Obi had won, having failed woefully in mustering any tangible number of votes in the core North.

What I continue to say is that, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, non of them is a saint, they all have their baggage, and weren't wholly clean during the just concluded polls. After all these noises, except of course if Buhari doesn't want Tinubu as President, he will be sworn in on May 29. Whether he spends 4 years as President or not is another story for another day beyond May 29.
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Masterito(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
He never said he won but that the election is rigged. You still need more explanation?
inoki247:
Ok Be like say Kwankwaso sef win he don check BVAS see him score derr....

Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by luluman: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Can't you read? He made an o observation and you twistwed the message. Na wao!
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by stevo123(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
This is not a telegram channel where you are demanded to pay money to get free odd.... Why not Join and see for yourself... Seeing is believing

https:///+CxQ968qFU382OWJk
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by princeamehjosep: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Thomas464: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
ARBITRAGE BUSINESS with ARBYVEST

ARBITRAGE is the direct purchase and sale of the same currency amount in different currency markets by a person.

ARBYVEST handles all the foreign currency trading processes within days, and you will get the black-market value after a successful sale to your local currency account.

Register here 👇👇
https://arbyvest.com/app/register?referral=Thomas464

For example: if you buy $300 on ARBYVEST at the rate of ₦545/$ (₦163,500), with just a click at your Dashboard, you can tell ARBYVEST to help you sell it at a black market rate for around ₦720, after-sales, your ARBYVEST account will be credited with the Black market value of $300 which is (₦216,000). In total, you would have made (₦52,500) profit.

For further enquiries chat on WhatsApp +905338618834
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Mrfixitt(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
mployer:
APC/DSS has a lot of people to arrest cheesy
Why not go and arrest them ode
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by Mrfixitt(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
seunmsg:
Let me guess, Kwakwanso also won the election? Clown. Take your consolatory Kano victory and fvck off.
To you Tinubu miscreants any one who is not on the same page with you guys is a clown. Many of you will end up miserably
Re: Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso by RighChannel: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beolly:

You lot have refused to move on since 2015, even Jonathan himself have since moved on.

I don't think you get my message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

75-Year-Old Man Disarmed Four Kidnappers / Chief Judge Bars Magistrates From Granting Remand Orders To EFCC / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.