Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image (426 Views)

Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by ScamHunter: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2023
A people's culture seems to define them. We all know how people used to profile Yoruba tribe as double-faced chameleonic people who would say one thing and do another. All that has changed with the action of Afenifere and the Obidient movement. I personally thought I'd never trust a Yoruba man again with the action of some Yoruba politicians such as FFK and Fayose who I hitherto thought were men with principles. Nevertheless, Afenifere has shown character and principles which many Nigerian politicians lack. I hope Ohaneze is learning how to ALWAYS stand by the truth with what Afenifere has done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by Felabrity: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Afenifere represents the good people of yorubas

The latter represents the thugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by isan(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Fuuvck you , that fake version of afenifere are traitors to yoruba nation
ScamHunter:
A people's culture seems to define them. We all know how people used to profile Yoruba tribe as double-faced chameleonic people who would say one thing and do another. All that has changed with the action of Afenifere and the Obidient movement. I personally thought I'd never trust a Yoruba man again with the action of some Yoruba politicians such as FFK and Fayose who I hitherto thought were men with principles. Nevertheless, Afenifere has shown character and principles which many Nigerian politicians lack. I hope Ohaneze is learning how to ALWAYS stand by the truth with what Afenifere has done.

3 Likes

Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by ScamHunter: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2023
isan:
Fuuvck you , that fake version of afenifere are traitors to yoruba nation

This should be subjected to academic research - who is representative of true Yoruba character, Afenifere or the mob.
Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by Efap: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Hmmm that's cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by maivd: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2023
You can't please the igbo people,they will still come for your head. They are like girls always complaining.

3 Likes

Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by ScamHunter: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2023
maivd:
You can't please the igbo people,they will still come for your head. They are like girls always complaining.

The only time you have problem with Igbo is if you love and live a lie, or support injustice. That's why the Igbo have a saying that: Eziokwu bu ndu.
Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by maivd: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2023
ScamHunter:

The only time you have problem with Igbo is if you love and live a lie, or support injustice. That's why the Igbo have a saying that: Eziokwu bu ndu.
Yes igbos are saints, they never go wrong.... I give afenifere 6 months you girls will start crying all over the place and insulting them.

3 Likes

Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by sreamsense: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2023
ScamHunter:
Do you people even know the truth in the first place? You are always stand opposite to where truth is sitting. If Ohanese decides to do what Afenifere did to obidients now, you will be the first set of people to castigate Ohanese as saboteur by begining to harm their relatives. You always like good things to be done to you, but you don't know how to do good things to others. Majority of you always see lies as truth and truth as lies, that is why you will keep having problem with other tribes in nigeria.

When you hate someone, you hate that person with passion without looking back even if you get injured in the process. Look at how you hated Buhari from day one till last day. Look also how you hate Tinubu with passion as if he ever ruled your land before. Many of you are born with hatred and nurtured in hatred, you are too blind to see 'love of humanity' playing close around you. Until you are able to relate with other tribes well, you may be having problem with presidential representation even if you are dashed

1 Like

Re: How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image by Godwin4444: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2023
sreamsense:

Do you people even know the truth in the first place? You are always stand opposite to where truth is sitting. If Ohanese decides to do what Afenifere did to obidients now, you will be the first set Ohanese to saboteur and begin to do harm to their relative. You always like good things to be done to you, but you don't know how to do good things to others. Majority of you always see lies as truth and truth as lies, that is why you will keep having problem with other tribes in nigeria.

When you hate someone, you hate that person with passion without looking back even if you get injured in the process. Look at how you hated Buhari from day one till last day. Look also how you hate Tinubu with passion as if he ever ruled your land before. Many of you are born with hatred and nurtured in hatred, you are too blind to see 'love of humanity' playing close around you. Until you are able to relate with other tribes well, you may be having problem with presidential representation even if you are dashed
igbos don’t know d meaning of love n they don’t believe it

(1) (Reply)

Aku Luo Ulo! Enugu State Real Estate Investment Opportunities / The Propaganda Of APC Continues / ICC To Issue Arrest Warrant On Yakubu Gowon And Others For Spearheading Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.