Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? (480 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Where Is Magu? Used, Dumped And Forgotten / Inec Registration Has Closed And Here Is How We Stand In Nigeria / Inec Registration Has Closed And Here Is How We Stand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by enemyofprogress: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Her killers are today walking freely in Sokoto observing their Ramandan with no repercussion for burning her to death and Nigerians as a people have simply moved on.They have accepted the killing of innocent people for “God” as a norm.
In Saudi Arabia, the citizens are not killing anyone for God, In UAE, they are not killing people for God even Iranians are not killing people for God only in Nigeria they burn their fellow human beings to death for “God”

1 Like

Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Shikini: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Very sad, my brother
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by God1000(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Very painful, she was born into a wrong place.
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2023
God’s so very patience and merciful, he expect us to walk in his path and be christlike.. if God wasn’t patience and merciful with us even you might not be alive cos of the hidden atrocities and hypocrites we do..

What you just put up there is an incitement and I believe its against God’s wish.. we black are just hypocrites. We’re the problems of ourselves. OP I juz saw ur username “enemyofprogress” indeed
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2023
Expect more in the Muslim Muslim regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Ihateheadslamer: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2023
Nothing of such will take place again if you learn to live while mind your business tongue
greatiyk4u:
Expect more in the Muslim Muslim regime
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nothing of such will take place again if you learn to live while mind your business tongue

None of my business
Make una enjoy Nigeria of una dream
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2023
somehow for Muslims...
Ihateheadslamer:
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
God’s so very patience and merciful, he expect us to walk in his path and be christlike.. if God wasn’t patience and merciful with us even you might not be alive cos of the hidden atrocities and hypocrites we do..

What you just put up there is an incitement and I believe its against God’s wish.. we black are just hypocrites. We’re the problems of ourselves. OP I juz saw ur username “enemyofprogress” indeed
incitement indeed. Get yourself a dictionary and find out the true meaning of incitement. If you don't know what to write, STFU.
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
You’re a big fool and maybe you shud check the dictionary... OLODO
enemyofprogress:
incitement indeed. Get yourself a dictionary and find out the true meaning of incitement. If you don't know what to write, STFU.
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by stanbright(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
mind your business how to do you mean
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by enemyofprogress: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You’re a big fool and maybe you shud check the dictionary... OLODO
e pain am! Eleribu oloshi!! grin grin grin tongue

Enemyofprogress 1-0 Nawttiboi007
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2023
See ur life na... so pathetic, I’m sorry it skipped my mind coz a sane person can’t deliberately bear enemyofprogress
enemyofprogress:
e pain am! Eleribu oloshi!! grin grin grin tongue

Enemyofprogress 1-0 Nawttiboi007
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
See ur life na... so pathetic, I’m sorry
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet me, as e dey sweet me, e dey pain you grin grin tongue

Enemyofprogress 2-0 Nawttiboi007
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2023
grin grin grin have fun patient grin grin grin
enemyofprogress:
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet me, as e dey sweet me, e dey pain you grin grin tongue

Enemyofprogress 2-0 Nawttiboi007
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by enemyofprogress: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin grin grin have fun patient grin grin grin
winner o o o o, winner, winner o o o o, winner. Enemyofprogress you don win o, winner, patapata you go win forever, winner.
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Ehya... I can be ur doctor grin grin grin shud I buy you Dominique?
enemyofprogress:
winner o o o o, winner, winner o o o o, winner. Enemyofprogress you don win o, winner, patapata you go win forever, winner.
;
Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by enemyofprogress: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Ehya... I can be ur doctor grin grin grin shud I buy you Dominique? ;
Dominique is my babe

1 Like

Re: Deborah Case Closed And Forgotten? by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Don’t worry patient, you’ll get well soon. Sorry
enemyofprogress:
Dominique is my babe

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections, Tribunal And Supreme Court:Trial Of The Nigerian Legal System / Morocco Leads, Nigeria Ranks Low On List Of African Countries With Highest Pay / Reno Omokris New Love For The Northern Muslims, After Misleading Atiku To Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.