Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" (18994 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Dailyhappenings: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN2OjNksbnQ

In the heat of the confirmation of the audio conversation between Bishop Oyedepo and Peter Obi, a video surfaced of when the cleric said he has never campaigned for anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2023
If you allow obi come close to you, he'll tarnish your image. He succeeded in using most of these pastors for his selfish interest

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Ihateheadslamer: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Meanwhile, the pastors were the same people running after Obi because the Christians lives in Nigeria is being threatened by APC terrorists members tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you allow obi come close to you, he'll tarnish your image. He succeeded in using most of these pastors for his selfish interest

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by GoodCane: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Kenneth okonkwo should learn to slow down and investigate things thoroughly before spilling anything out. Oyedepo said he never spoke with anyone. Obi also said the same. I wondered where Kenneth okonkwo got his own answers from or has he he paid by the APC?

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by VinnyBaba: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Kenneth okonkwo should learn to slow down and investigate things thoroughly before spilling anything out. Oyedepo said he never spoke with anyone. Obi also said the same. I wondered where Kenneth okonkwo got his own answers from or has he he paid by the APC?

Dat's what I told someone Today.

Barr Kenneth Okonkwo is a Newbie in Naija's dirty politics. 🙁

He must have been easily deceived to make that statement. sad

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Legitisreal: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Indeed

He made many dish fake prophecies and ridiculed themselves all in the heat of emotion

How would those men now been taken seriously when their words all fall to the ground

Obi has ruined their reputation which is needed in their call of duty

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by EngrKemp: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Nigeria should focus more on the danger of having one's privacy invaded by this Apc Buhari irresponsible government.
How come people's private phone conversations are now everywhere?
Do these telecom companies now sell out ppl privacy and why is ncc not saying anything?

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Legitisreal: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2023
G00DHardDick:
would oyedepo have ever said he talked with obi?

You are quite gullible than I imagined

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Legitisreal: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Dat's what I told someone Today.

Barr Kenneth Okonkwo is a Newbie in Naija's dirty politics. 🙁

He must have been easily deceived to make that statement. sad
the video is actually real

Kenneth wanted to as usual get sympathy from the Christian base they rely on but it's coming at the wrong time when talk of insurrection is been argued

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Ogene001: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
the video is actually real

Kenneth wanted to as usual get sympathy from the Christian base they rely on but it's coming at the wrong time when talk of insurrection is been argued
It is real and so what? The way una de make noise tire me sef

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Chivisee: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Was the tape real? Yes! At this point, no upright person will want to associate themselves with the Pandora bigot.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Legitisreal: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ogene001:

If Peter Obi wins in court yorubas will still tell us how yoruba votes in Lagos made it possible. Your people eh. Cowards always attaching to already made success
peter obi is toast

You people have been the losers shifting new consolment date

You started by saying obi would win 20million votes before 12:00

When he failed una switch to Gvr would win lagos

When it failed it's now supreme Court, tomorrow una go say it's corrupt again

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by ba7man(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
But we always know the side Oyedepo is on

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Legitisreal: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ogene001:

It is real and so what? The way una de make noise tire me sef
why is oyedepo now denying?

It's a shameful act to be plotting religious coup then fail

If na military you fail with coup you would be hanged as a disgraceful failure

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by ThatFairGuy1: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
But the voice on the tape is yours DADDY grin

Obi keep using everyone to achieve is own selfish agenda.
Ologbon grin

One thing is sure, Obi's Political ambition in Nigeria is dead. cheesy
If you know you know

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by dorodee(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Muslim-muslim ticket started the religious wahala.... Nothing wrong in that tape.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by yarimo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oyedepo you are idiot unfortunate man of god

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by mrcelebrity1: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
I trust you Sir . The man for the masses .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Dailyhappenings: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
mrcelebrity1:
I trust you Sir . The man for the masses .

Who abeg?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by greatiyk4u(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

"The problem with Nigeria is not BAT and other corrupt politicians; but their followers and praise-singers"....
.. J. Gutterman..

Meanwhile, if the call pains you, go to court

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Honourable1901(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by AdesegunSanni89: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2023
But you campaigned against someone. Oyedepo the political bishop.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by paymentvoucher: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2023
OKAY DADDY!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by paymentvoucher: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Is it written anywhere in the constitution of Nigeria that Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian tickets are crime? So what about the traditionalist? are they not marginalized when it comes to election in this country?

All political parties picked the candidates that can win elections for them irrespective of the religion.

All we want is a good governance irrespective of the religion.

dorodee:
Muslim-muslim ticket started the religious wahala.... Nothing wrong in that tape.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
grin

Abeg this Matter no dey taaayyyyaaaaaa una ? undecided undecided undecided

Anyway 🤪🤪🤪

Mr. President-elect is Busy with his first Lady grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Booksupply: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Good
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by officialfysh(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Someone might need this in ur contacts

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Jesuschristus: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2023
He should have said the audio is fake, but the man want to dribble us.lol

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by bobobenz: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2023
APC AND LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL... THEIR PROPAGANDA HAS FAILED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story Behind The Hymn, "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross" / Is Too Much Profit A Sin? / Anja Loven Rescues Four Children Accused Of Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.