Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him (1090 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. / Origin Of False Statement Attributed To IBB About Yorubas Drumming For Wars. / Kashamu: My Purported Expulsion Cannot Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by IamV: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2023
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/apcs-propaganda-machine-cant-stop-our-mandate-purist-obi/

Seun,mynd44

The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 Election, Mr. Peter Obi, has dismissed a purported audio recording of a telephone conversation between him and the Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, as product of the endless forgeries the All Progressives Congress has a notoriety for.

He said this in response to a trending audio recording of an alleged conversation between him and the influential Christian cleric in which he was purported to have asked the cleric to mobilize support for him ahead of the disputed election

Obi who spoke through the Head, Obi Datti Media Office, Diran Onifade, in Abuja, on Sunday, said , APC’s desperate bid to grab and retain power using subterfuge must stop.

He said, “It appears the All Progressives Congress’ desperation to grab and retain power by foul means has refused to go away more than a month after they have grabbed the election as they planned.

has refused to go away more than a month after they have grabbed the election as they planned.

“While we are toeing the constitutional path to retrieve our mandate, those who have truncated the wishes of the majority of Nigerians have recoursed to mischief and endless subterfuge to continue to hold on to what they know does not belong to them.

“From the show of shame in Portharcourt to the drama in the Ibom Air aircraft, both of which they contrived, they have now moved to the circulation of a deep fake audio file aimed at promoting religious tension in the country.

“All these are meant to serve no other purpose than egregious mischief aimed at demarketing Peter Obi. If the goal is to create a credibility problem, the ploy has failed woefully.

“Peter Obi has long been on record as the only presidential candidate who has urged the Nigerians electorate not to vote for him on the basis of religion or tribe .

“We will therefore like to advice our beloved Nigerian people to remain focused on the task to take back the mandate we know was freely given to Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed through legitimate means.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by christejames(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
They are now all out for propaganda...

The righteous will prevail!

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Someone that lies through his nose, believe anything from him at your own peril

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by N3TRAL: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Weak rebuttal. Kenneth Okonkwo already confirmed the authenticity of the Audio. Diran Onifade is late.

Every human who keenly follows politics in Nigeria's climate knows deep in their heart that Peter Obi's mission was inspired:

Firstly, by his Igbo ethnicity that has failed to produce a Nigerian leader in more than half of a century

and

secondly, by his religious politics that he used to cause a lengthy division between Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra.

Just as he stated in the conversation, for Peter Obi the election was a "religious war".

For the umpteenth time, explain how Nasarawa wants good governance yet Niger , Kogi and Kwara States that are close to Nasarawa State geographically do not want good governance?

Study the Local Government Areas Peter Obi landed for campaigns in the North. Thereafter, study the map result of the February 25th 2023 elections and deny that Peter Obi's votes did not come because he was Igbo first of all and then a Christian.

Clerics like Paul Enenche who should be chilling at DSS' dungeon for incitement made a fool of themselves.
Enoch Adeboye was insulted and bullied by children young enough to be his great-grandchildren because of his neutrality. Shout-out to my designer Pastor, Paul Adefarasin- history will write your name in gold!

They sang "Yourba Muslims" and "Northern Christians" every night and day with the hope of creating eternal enmity between siblings of the same womb. I specifically give a shout out to Yoruba Christians and South South Christians who did not completely fall for the sham. As for our mandate, we will defend it with our blood.

I'm not denying that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso didn't get most votes in the North because they are Muslims. I'm only reiterating that the 2023 elections had nothing to do with competence and Peter Obi is another random mediocre Nigerian politician who utilized religion and ethnicity at the February polls.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Landowner101(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Watch out for more seasons of propaganda from the APC actors. 😁😁😁😁

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by magoo10(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Tinubu flew to paris to concoct a fake audio grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by VinnyBaba: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Lolss,

See how Iyaebe, and all other Nairaland's Enemies of Peter Obi are so Restless on different threads. cheesy

HBP will kill them Last Last, when he ascends his Throne in Aso Rock. 😎

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by VinnyBaba: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Weak rebuttal. Kenneth Okonkwo already confirmed the authenticity of the Audio. Diran Onifade is late.

Every human who keenly follows politics in Nigeria's climate knows deep in their heart that Peter Obi's mission was inspired:

Firstly, by his Igbo ethnicity that has failed to produce a Nigerian leader in more than half of a century

and

secondly, by his religious politics that he used to cause a lengthy division between Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra.

Just as he stated in the conversation, for Peter Obi the election was a "religious war".

For the umpteenth time, explain how Nasarawa wants good governance yet Niger , Kogi and Kwara States that are close to Nasarawa State geographically do not want good governance?

Study the Local Government Areas Peter Obi landed for campaigns in the North. Thereafter, study the map result of the February 25th 2023 elections and deny that Peter Obi's votes did not come because he was Igbo first of all and then a Christian.

Clerics like Paul Enenche who should be chilling at DSS' dungeon for incitement made a fool of themselves.
Enoch Adeboye was insulted and bullied by children young enough to be his great-grandchildren because of his neutrality. Shout-out to my designer Pastor, Paul Adefarasin- history will write your name in gold!

They sang "Yourba Muslims" and "Northern Christians" every night and day with the hope of creating eternal enmity between siblings of the same womb. I specifically give a shout out to Yoruba Christians and South South Christians who did not completely fall for the sham. As for our mandate, we will defend it with our blood.

I'm not denying that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso didn't get most votes in the North because they are Muslims. I'm only reiterating that the 2023 elections had nothing to do with competence and Peter Obi is another random mediocre Nigerian politician who utilized religion and ethnicity at the February polls.

Such a long Epistle because of Peter Obi? shocked

Don't go and get High BP o. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by IamV: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Someone that lies through his nose, believe anything from him at your own peril

But you believed that statement by Kenneth okonkwo ?

You're just a propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by IamV: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

and

We know the candidate that ran a campaign of hate/bigotry.
We know the candidate that ran on a Muslim Muslim ticket.
We know the candidate that refused to pick a christian northerner because according to him they are not competent.
No amount of propaganda can change THESE FACTS.

This is you guys game all along,and we know it.
Bunch of loud mouth propagandists.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Sirjamo: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Third class party, you will have to get pass second class PDP first. I have never seen a more useless case before, you finished third and lost by 2.7 million votes, but you want to be declared winner, chronic dilution.
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by wanimo: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Why are they so worried about Obi? They said that he came third, yet they are having sleepless nights about him

There must be something about Obi and the election results that is causing APC unprecedented paranoia.

Tinubu must return the stolen mandate.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by 40Bullets: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
I just Love Peter Obi

We believe you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Exclusive101: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Such long expose are needed for future reference so you shameless n despicable igbos will cease to claim Peter Obi is a criminal n a bigot.

The oloriburuku most foolish Igbo cursed soul declared that the 2023 presidential election is a WAR n all you bastards n lunatics are not asking for his head.

Is Peter Obi the only christian in Nigeria and is the bastard n fool ready for the religious war he is instigating ? Is Oyedepo also ready for such religious war because I know even wetin Oyedepo family there people of both christian n Muslim faith.

VinnyBaba:

Such a long Epistle because of Peter Obi? shocked

Don't go and get High BP o. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by VinnyBaba: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Exclusive101:
Such long expose are needed for future reference so you shameless n despicable igbos will cease to claim Peter Obi is a criminal n a bigot.

The oloriburuku most foolish Igbo cursed soul declared that the 2023 presidential election is a WAR n all you bastards n lunatics are not asking for his head.

U see why you APC/Tinubu fans are so Terrible and full of HATE.. embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Exclusive101: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is that the reason the bastard foolish soul Peter obi declared the 2023 presidential election as a religious war n is he ready to led from the war front ?

wanimo:
Why are they so worried about Obi? They said that he came third, yet they are having sleepless nights about him

There must be something about Obi and the election results that is causing APC unprecedented paranoia.

Tinubu must return the stolen mandate.
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Christistruth03: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Audio that has already been tested with Deepware Software and found to be genuine

Besides Kenneth Okonkwo your Party Spokesperson has already admitted it is authentic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by IamV: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Exclusive101:
Is that the reason the bastard foolish soul Peter obi declared the 2023 presidential election as a religious war n is he ready to led from the war front ?

You sound frustrated and hungry ,hope all is well at home ?
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Nightwolf1: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Thîefnubu is a criminal by nature. Expect his criminally minded minions to follow his path.

They rented fake bishops, they are wired to follow the path of infamy. Every propaganda against any political opponent surely originated from Thîefnubu. That is his stock in trade.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by IamV: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Christistruth03:

To be honest with you there is a lying and denying epidemic in the Peter Obi Camp

You cannot build a Nation on Fake News

That your last paragraph is exactly what the APC supporters like yourself and others are doing.

Or will you be honest with me?

Who are responsible for circulating and creating the fake news and propaganda ?

And yes,I don't expect you to be honest with me.
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Christistruth03: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
IamV:

That your last paragraph is exactly what the APC supporters like yourself and others are doing.

Or will you be honest with me?

Who are responsible for circulating and creating the fake news and propaganda ?

And yes,I don't expect you to be honest with me.

Have you noticed that Peter Obi’s region is in a state of anarchy?
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by oyichi: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nigerian politicians are weak when it comes to taking action on issues like this, if am obi, I would have draged the originator of this fake audio to court and I will make sure the person rots in jail

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by IamV: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Christistruth03:

Have you noticed that Peter Obi’s region is in a state of anarchy?

In more state of anarchy than Kaduna,Zamfara,Niger state, Maiduguri and most northern state ,right ?

Answer the question I asked you earlier on.
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Obakoolex(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ahhhh Obi

Baba lamba grin
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
nawa ooo
Re: Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2023

(1)

Eguns & Aworis Must Wake Up Now Before Invaders Destroy Lagos / He Has Done It For Adeleke, He’ll Still Do It For Obi – GRV Says As He Praises S / Breaking News: In Less Than 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.