Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? (446 Views)

Must We Continue This Way? / Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! / Senator Jang: Nigeria Can Only Be Restructured When I'm President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by Splendid235: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2023
I am surprised that Nigeria is fighting to be one. A nation is built on love, patriotism and compatriotism but such positive forces are not present in Nigeria.

My humble advice is that there is no hope for the country. It is better to part or dissolve this country in peace. For me, Nigeria can never develop even in the next two hundred years if it remains one.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by ASAPFERG1: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Pained igboman grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by Monogamy: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
The losers can never believe the outcome of the election is free and fair except they won

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by muyico(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Op? Ur update cant last. Moderators wil soon delete dis post
Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by Danishguy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
Pained igboman grin
Inferior yoruba man

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by Dindondin(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
Pained igboman grin
It's not a out a pained Igboman o. I m not Igbo nor an Obidiót. There's crack in Nigeria. If Atiku or Obi had won, people ll cry foul play.
The earlier the better we break up. What I ll just advise Igbos to do is to maintain peace
Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by advanceDNA: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Splendid235:
I am surprised that Nigeria is fighting to be one.A nation is built on love and compatriotism but such positive forces are not present in Nigeria.

My humble advice is that there is no hope for.It is better to part or dissolve this country in part.For me, Nigeria can never develop even in the next two hundred years if it remains one.

The unity of nigeria is cash cow to some pple...
So they willl always hide their greed under unity.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by GeneralDae: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dindondin:

It's not a out a pained Igboman o. I m not Igbo nor an Obidiót. There's crack in Nigeria. If Atiku or Obi had won, people ll cry foul play.
The earlier the better we break up. What I ll just advise Igbos to do is to maintain peace
If anybody had won, people would always cry foul play. Normal in politics and democracy.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by TheManPregnant: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tribalism and religion are still a very effective tools in the hands of the political elites. This is part of what they have used to perpetuate themselves in power. They do not want the country to disintegrate, and at the same time, they do not want the masses to unite and be of one mind.

The moment people understand that only dichotomy that truly exists is that of the politically rich and the poor, they will set aside their tribal differences and face their real enemy.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by Goodmarlian: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
we breakingup this year the bond don break already.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by SHINJA: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Christians and Muslims can remain in one country...

Better we divide this country....
Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Even the blind sees this country is not united.
The deaf hears the tumult and uproar in this country.
The lame wish they can run away from this country.
The mentally deranged knows this country is gone.
The dead are happy they're no longer a citizen of this country.

Only the greedy are clamoring for forced unity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by ScamHunter: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dindondin:

OP, how many countries would you want Nigeria to be dissolved into? We all know Igbo are the only tribe confident enough to form their Igbo country. With the fear of survival of others, how would this play out?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by Dindondin(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScamHunter:

OP, how many countries would you want Nigeria to be dissolved into? We all know Igbo are the only tribe confident enough to form their Igbo country. With the fear of survival of others, how would this play out?
Lmao with Igbos are the only confident tribe for breakup.
I recall that part of Biafra was south-south which is today's Edo, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Rivers State. Sensibly, these states won't follow Biafra. They can't put up with Igbos braggadocio.
In short, Biafra depended on the oils if these states. I know some will say otherwise but they have the right to protest or go to court.
In short, the tribes in Nigeria are destined to stay together and work for progress or disagree and scatter for good. How many we go pieces to, I don't know. Maybe 3 countries, 6, or 250. 😂
Re: Nigeria Can Never Be One,why Continue This Try? by ScamHunter: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dindondin:

Lmao with Igbos are the only confident tribe for breakup.
I recall that part of Biafra was south-south which is today's Edo, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Rivers State. Sensibly, these states won't follow Biafra. They can't put up with Igbos braggadocio.
In short, Biafra depended on the oils if these states. I know some will say otherwise but they have the right to protest or go to court.
In short, the tribes in Nigeria are destined to stay together and work for progress or disagree and scatter for good. How many we go pieces to, I don't know. Maybe 3 countries, 6, or 250. 😂

Most Igbo want an Igbo only country unlike the Biafra of the sixties.

Igbo in SE and SS have enough crude oil. Igbo of the SE bear the largest reserve of natural gas in Africa, so don't even go there. I hope you know that Nzeogwu is a SS man but Igbo.

I read that even before the amalgamation of North and South that an Igbo man already proposed an Igbo only country. With the hatred and disunity in Nigeria, it's just a matter of time.

One more thing, the confidence of Ndigbo isn't even natural resources like others. The people are survivors without these things. Ask around.

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Commits The Most Crimes? / BREAKING: While Others Are Fasting For Nigeria Garba Adamu Is Making FakeNews / Labour Party: Bribe-tainted Judge Denies Ruling On Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.