Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai (35998 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by ThatFairGuy1: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Give me Job if you're pained
Bunkbars:
Don't you have work, you keep jumping from thread to thread from Monday to Sunday.

This is why I don't support women, struggling with a man to prove her self. Look at what you use your useful time for. 70years old man. Your mumu Neva too much. angry
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by biggie73(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Problems
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by obyno82: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
alade00:

Completely,LP already lost 89% relevance in just 3 weeks,na dis audio go do the final burial

Why do you people desperately want to push propaganda? If LP has lost relevance you will not be this hasty in tainting them online.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by slowice(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
One thing is sure, Obi's Political ambition in Nigeria is dead.

grin grin grin

Na your papa kill am
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Larryndelaw: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
oyichi:
then be ready to go to court because both obi and oyedepo has denied it
Oyedepo never denied. Pks respect yourself. He only said he will never campaign for any politician until he goes to Haven as if Oyedepo himself hold the key to the door of Haven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by kweensheba: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is not right. People should stop stoking the embers of disunity.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Samtob90(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
SLAP44:
Are these people not ashamed yet? grin

All your attempts to drag Peter Obi into any kind of disrepute always misfires terribly. Peter Obi is still the cleanest politician in Nigeria and loved by all.

That's why every dirty politician like Hell Ruffai and other charlatans are taking turns to attack the impeccable image of Peter Obi. They keep falling yakata like Atiku grin
Remove the word cleaningness
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by biggie73(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
derecho:
He is FREE.Does he need permission before doing it?
With all he did, Peter still defeated APC in Kaduna
...and the President-elect is Tinubu.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by kaffybabz(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
SLAP44:
Are these people not ashamed yet? grin

All your attempts to drag Peter Obi into any kind of disrepute always misfires terribly. Peter Obi is still the cleanest politician in Nigeria and loved by all.

That's why every dirty politician like Hell Ruffai and other charlatans are taking turns to attack the impeccable image of Peter Obi. They keep falling yakata like Atiku grin

Go and sleep!
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by kayusely70(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Alphagan:

You mind mentioning the other remaining eight states that he “won” before he was “rigged” out?

Obi had no clear pathway to Aso rock, no how he could have won the required 24 states which is the basic for any elected president
Let them continue to pursue their illusion!
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Larryndelaw: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyno82:

Why do you people desperately want to push propaganda? If LP has lost relevance you will not be this hasty in tainting them online.
Nobody is tainting him rather revealing his bigotry and his double standards. YES DADDY
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by kaffybabz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
derecho:

Which Kaduna?
Oh, I get, the one in your backyard.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Peachy14: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Somebody to please tell him to shut up else I will invite Aisha Yusuf to take care of his nonsense.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by spiralwedge(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
derecho:

Before his true colour is now becoming glaring.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by budget4(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mumu boy who cares, just because you had an opportunity for better life..you think you can vomit rubbish... isn't it glaring that you can't find any guilt on Peter Obi than using cheap Religious sentiment...
You will fail woefully as you represent kaduna North
Ndimkpurummiri:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1642455200089645056
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Ykc2(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Atiku was heard telling northerners they don't want igbo or yoruba they want only northerner, because of power tinubu picked another Muslim so what is the problem if obi asked Christians to vote him

1 Like

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

grin grin grin
Because of a conversation undecided boy, grow up!!!
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by yemmywesey(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Martartins(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Children of hate......... No amount of hate can bring down an Igbo man. We have seen worse and survived.

Make una dey play.....
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by phemmyfour: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

grin grin grin
yinmu
Naija wey get short memories
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by obyno82: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Nobody is tainting him rather revealing his bigotry and his double standards. YES DADDY

Make una continue spreading lies. This format has since casted look for something else
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by stanbright(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1642455200089645056
Better sanitize that region about education.2023 you still want to translate 😂😂
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
People wey no get sense.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by billyG(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
To what end?Bashiri el rufai you want to cause civil war?
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Masterito(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Seems like Obi really win the election the way you guys left article to attack Obi. Lol.
ThatFairGuy1:

grin grin grin
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Neddstark: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

grin grin grin

If he contests again, he will lose Lagos and 40% of the entire votes he won. Now only Igbos carry him for head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wisfem:

That Same El rufai said An Attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North, and any of the terrorist killed should be considered as dept that must be repaid to the south..A Tribal bigot and Religious fanatic is talking trash about OBI..

When was that statement made?

Your reference?
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Neddstark: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Martartins:
Children of hate......... No amount of hate can bring down an Igbo man. We have seen worse and survived.

Make una dey play.....

Yes daddy
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Allisgud: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hope they will not cry foul when tinubu conversation with Mahmood is leaked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday / CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.